Random Host Roleplay!
create an OC and play :D or pick a canon character! Also just chat about the Host because there aren't enough Host forums! With an abundance of exclamation marks!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
epoustouflant

Create your character, introduce yourself or request a canon character. to demo, I'll introduce my O.C

Name: Dreams of the Clouds

Planets (This isn't applicable if your oc is human): Has spent two life terms on the Mists Planet and one on the Flowers planet. Is starting a new life on Earth.

Appearance: Caramel skin with dark hazel eyes and freckles. Inky black hair and a button nose(lol). Maybe a little shorter than average, but nothing too noticeable. A kind of elfin face. Female. Looks about seventeen but she's not sure as her host body hadn't been keeping track of the years.

Bio (optional): She gets her name from the Mists planet, as she was always a bit dreamy and not-quite-there. She was a good ice-sculptor there and is very creative. She liked the general feeling of goodwill in the Flowers planet but prefers a more varied emotion renge, which is why she came ot Earth. She has just been inserted into her host body. The body was on the run before the souls came, hiding from the police.

List of Characters (I will edit as they are claimed):

Dreams of the Clouds/Dream- Queenofsky

Leaves Fluttering through the Wind/Leaves- Jeah Hale

Flare Sparks Like A Foxx/Flare- FlareFoxx13

Seth Cooper- Kids of Colours

Jamie Stryder- Queenofsky, for as long as he remains unclaimed. Others are allowed to use him if they feel they must, tho.

Melanie Stryder- FlareFoxx13

Ian O'Shea- Jasper and me 4 eva

Doc - Jeah Hale (maybe? I'm not sure)

6/8/2009 . Edited 7/5/2009 #1
gaasadscu9

Name: Leaves fluttering through the Wind

Home: Flowers Planet, currently on earth to try out somewhere new.

Apperance: Pale skin with dark purple hair with lighter purple higlights and eletric blue tips. Blue eyes. Around 18.

Bio: Like the previous ocupant, is addicted to Twilight. Really hyper and does well in tests but knows NOTHING. People like her even though she's really wierd. Spaces out in lessons. Has 2 medical degrees.

6/8/2009 . Edited 6/23/2009 #2
epoustouflant

:D Approved! I'll just go and invite Jalice. Where do you want to start- in the caves with all the canon characters or in a city or somewhere entirely different?

6/8/2009 #3
gaasadscu9

Make me an admin! *Pouts*

6/8/2009 #4
epoustouflant

Why should I?

*mwahhahaha*

Those who wish to be an admin MUST answer the question of why they want to be one and why they should be one :D

6/8/2009 #5
gaasadscu9

Because I'm your friend! (Answer to both)

6/8/2009 #6
epoustouflant

:(

Not accepted. Gimme anuvver reason!

6/8/2009 #7
gaasadscu9

Because I'll beat you to death with breaking dawn if you don't.

6/8/2009 #8
epoustouflant

Now I'm DEFINITELY not making you admin.

C'mon, it's not really fair if others join in and the only reason you're adimin is b/c you're my friend.

6/8/2009 #9
gaasadscu9

Real, serious reason: I'll BETA for you + co-write the story! :)

6/8/2009 #10
epoustouflant

Um. What story. Um.

6/8/2009 #11
gaasadscu9

THIS one.

6/8/2009 #12
epoustouflant

???

Can we move to the chat thread? 'cos this one is mainly for introductions...

6/8/2009 #13
gaasadscu9

Sure

6/8/2009 #14
epoustouflant

I CLAIM JAMIE!!!!!!! MY OC GETS JAMIE!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

6/9/2009 #15
gaasadscu9

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

6/9/2009 #16
epoustouflant

lol you can pick one of your own now tho :D

6/9/2009 #17
gaasadscu9

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!

6/9/2009 #18
epoustouflant

Ian? Jared? Melanie? or- and you must understand that this is a great sacrifice on my part- Wanda?

6/9/2009 #19
gaasadscu9

No! I want a fish!

6/9/2009 #20
epoustouflant

Chat thread. NOW.

6/9/2009 #21
Jasper and me 4 eva

Name: Sparkles on the Ocean

Planets: Sea world and curently earth.

Appearance: Dark blonde hair and deep brown eyes. About 18. Female.

(p.s I want Ian! too :)

6/15/2009 #22
Jasper and me 4 eva

please make me and admin.

I want to be one because they seem cool and they get loads pof respect un-like me!

I should be one cus that way i'll get noticed from the crowd now and i want to be treated with the respect i deserve and not a silly newbbie!

(please. if you don't i'll stalk you, quit this forum, tell everyone ur a l e z and then go to ur house and burn ur twilight books and host book with you still inside the house. MWAHAHAHHAHA and i an't joking)

6/15/2009 #23
epoustouflant

hmm... okay:D I'll send you ur admin code.

And thanks for reveiwing my Emmett thing, lol I'm more intelligent that I seem! :D SMGL (spilling my guts laughing)

it's cos I get time to think about what I'm going to say rather than just barging in with a random 'My aunt has some russian dolls, they're red and blue.'

And...Your character has to have an occupation thingy! But apart from that she's accepted. And sure you can have Ian. I'll start the actual rp soon :D

6/15/2009 #24
gaasadscu9

No you're a stupid as you look.

Hi Anna!

6/15/2009 #25
gaasadscu9

My OC gets Doc.

6/15/2009 #26
epoustouflant

Okay.

CHAT THREAD! NOW! EVERYONE!

You're a mod, you should be sayin this too.

6/15/2009 #27
The Demonic Heiress

Can i join?

6/20/2009 #28
epoustouflant

Of course, I don't see why not! It's great to have someone who I haven't personally bugged to join!

*Goes bug someone*

Create a character or pick one if you want to be part of the RP, or you could just chat in the... um ... chat thread. Which I guess is kind of obvious. Considering the title. Though i suppose-

*shuts up*

6/21/2009 #29
The Demonic Heiress

lol ok

Name: Flare Sparks Like A Foxx

Planets: used to live on the fire planet

Appearance: dark, Straight hair w/ light brown streaks that goes to her lower back. Reddish brown eyes.

Personality: She keeps fighting until the very end. Flare is extremely hard to beat and she is not afraid to take you down if you get in her way. She is a determined player and is a very driven girl. Just by looking at Flare, you know you are going down. She is loyal, doesn't trust people easily, Strong, Independent, short tempered, brave, courageous, funny, nice to her friends, can kick any ones butt, and knows when to be funny and when to be serious. She is still trying to learn how to control her temper. Sarcastic. A total rebel

History: When she was six her father would whip her and she still has the scars to this days. Her mother died when she was six years old so she ran away to earth and lived on her own. She has sworn to kill her father and that's what's been keeping her going for years. She fits in on Earth and she helps humans.

6/21/2009 . Edited 6/21/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: epoustouflant gaasadscu9
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member