Help me find the FanFic I'm looking for!
Hey! I need help trying to find a fanfic I'm looking for! I read it yesterday. It was a story about James T. Kirk and Callista Montgomery nicknamed Callie . I don't remember the title or author! Does anyone know what one it is? The last chapter was chap
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
simon22cat

Or rather I am sure that is what is. The author also had another fic I am looking for but I can't remember the name. The second one is about the crew finding a starship that had been missing for over 70 years on a waterworld. Any ideas where these two stories are or who the author is. I could have sworn I had both in my favorite section.

Thanks if you can help.

6/30/2012 . Edited 6/30/2012 #1
spinalcracker

Hi simon22cat,

I know I had Plant Life in favourites but mine has gone too. I'm guessing that the author removed them, sometimes to rewrite them or because they feel the story does not reflect their writing style anymore. Maybe they have left the site.

I remember the water story, but not well. It may have been called Atlantis....not sure. Was it the one where Kirk got stranded & started to go transparent??

Sorry I can't remember the author in either story.

7/25/2012 #2
spinalcracker

Hi again,

Just remembered the authors name...it was Ginger Ninja. If you stop by his/her profile page it will explain all. She lost most of her work due to a back up issue.

Mystery solved......phew.

Spinalcracker

7/26/2012 #3
simon22cat

Yes, that was the author name. Thank you. I wish I would have save both stories because I would have liked to put them on my Nook. Dang.

7/26/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Georgette Trudeau
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member