The Power of a Dragon
Dragons are the most powerful mythical creatures ever. Famous for their ability to fly and breath fire. Some were ridden others were not. Become a dragon or Rider and take to the skies.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Slashermare Moon

(When the first is done)

8/13/2011 #1
Slashermare Moon

Rebekah smiled at this then limped over to Drake.

8/18/2011 #2
The Grim Reader
"Rebekah? You alright? What happened to your knee?" Drake asked, first time he saw her.
8/18/2011 #3
Slashermare Moon

"Twisted it last night..." she shrugged.

8/18/2011 #4
The Grim Reader
(*He knows what pokemon I carried...up to my Raichu...it wouldn't suprise me if my old man was the one who attacked him. I guess my behavior back at the boat didn't help with suspicion either. Maybe I should tell Flareia all about what happened that day*) Orion said, thinking heavily to himself.--------------------"That sounds terrible." Drake siad. "Hey cute little eevee." Drake added.
8/18/2011 #5
Slashermare Moon

Flareia was leaning against a tree, thinking about things... mainly a certain ninetails.

"Her name is Amelia."

8/18/2011 #6
The Grim Reader
"Hey." Orion said to Flareia. Rose was right on the other side of the tree, thinking about that Black Charizard, blissfully unaware she was on the other side.-------------------"Amelia huh? Great name." Drake said, still a little bit saddened over getting rejected Alicia.
8/18/2011 #7
Slashermare Moon

Hi Flareia said What do yu want?

"You okay?" Rebekah asked.

8/18/2011 #8
The Grim Reader
"To talk...or is that a crime around here?" Orion replied.-----------------"Yeah, I'm fine....honestly. Don't worry about me....so...you went out with him last night huh? How was it?" Drake replied.
8/18/2011 #9
Slashermare Moon

You're a human. Yes it is. Get on with it anyway.

"It was very nice" Rebekah nodded.

8/18/2011 #10
The Grim Reader
"You sure do hold a very low opinion of people huh? Anyway, I just want you get one thing straight.....I'm many things, but I would never stoop so low as to hurt another person." Orion said.-------------"Really?" Drake asked, not really buying it. The guy he fought with was ruthless and uncaring....how could she have fun with a guy like that?
8/18/2011 #11
Slashermare Moon

"Who was fighting Drake then? Flareia asked then clicked YOur father.

""Yup!" Rebekah smiled,."Aside from a bunch of accidents"

8/18/2011 #12
The Grim Reader
*How do you know my father? Ask Miranda.....I'd never stoop so low as to do what he did.....I gave her fair warning before I pulled off what I did. It was only so that she wouldn't get close to me. I'm sure you know why, if you saw what happened on the news three years ago.* Orion said.--------------"Accidents huh? Well....I hope your having fun with him." Drake replied.
8/18/2011 #13
Slashermare Moon

Flarieea shook her head I only heard rumours, and your scent was differentfrom his but similar.

"That sounds... wrong by the way..." Rebeka pointed out.

(gtg)

8/18/2011 #14
Tempest of Reach

As usual, Ace was practicing, shadow boxing to be precise... only his location was rather... odd... he was practicing on Starlight's back.

8/18/2011 #15
Slashermare Moon

"And just what are you doing?" Starlight asked.

(last post)

8/18/2011 #16
The Grim Reader
"Took you long enough to figure that out?" Orion replied.---------------"Okay.....if you put it that way, it does sound wrong, but I didn't mean it like that." Drake replied.
8/18/2011 #17
Tempest of Reach

"Shadow boxing." The Lucario replied.

8/18/2011 #18
The Grim Reader
"Shadow boxing huh?" Mew asked.
8/18/2011 #19
Tempest of Reach

"That's what its called." Arc replied to the other legendary.

8/19/2011 #20
The Grim Reader
"Looks boring." Mew replied. (His name is Ace, not Arc lol.)
8/19/2011 #21
Tempest of Reach

(I've got a lot of characters alright? And they are all very similar)

Ace shrugged, saying. "Its training."

8/19/2011 #22
The Grim Reader
(Yeah, I kinda noticed that.) "Right." Mew replied.
8/19/2011 #23
The Grim Reader
"Can I join?" Mew asked.
8/19/2011 #24
Tempest of Reach

"I guess... through shadow boxing is training one does by themselves."

8/19/2011 #25
The Grim Reader
"Oh....how do you do this....shadow boxing?" Mew asked.
8/19/2011 #26
Tempest of Reach

"You pretend that your sparring someone." Ace replied, ducking beneath an imaginary blow and hitting back with a quick one-two.

8/19/2011 #27
The Grim Reader
"Your shadow...basically?" Mew asked.
8/19/2011 #28
Tempest of Reach

"Yes - even if your shadow is behind you."

8/19/2011 #29
The Grim Reader
"I'll just watch you to see how it's done." Mew said.
8/19/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Slashermare Moon Lyn's Tactician, Luna Goddess of the Night, Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member