The Power of a Dragon
Dragons are the most powerful mythical creatures ever. Famous for their ability to fly and breath fire. Some were ridden others were not. Become a dragon or Rider and take to the skies.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Slashermare Moon

Life on Earth was going on as usual, until people started disappearing. Important leaders and figureheads were snatched from their heavily guarded homes. Now, the whole planet is in turmoil, as it's inhabitants tune in their TVs to watch a startling announcement. An orginization known as Straticore are making an announcement. Behind the spokesperson, a tall thin man wearing a stark black suit and sunglasses, are the world leaders, all lined up for execution. The firing squad, ten hulking metal machines. These behemoths stand 7 feet tall, are roughly humanoid in shape, but lack any sort of face or proper head except a glass dome on wide 'shoulders. Large gaitling guns are mounted on one arm, the arm trained on the leaders, while a lazer sword sparks on the other. After a long speech about the intelligence implanted in the machines, the guns are fired, and the earths leaders, hated or loved, where vanquished.

7/29/2012 #1
Tempest of Reach

(Well... this is interesting... and out of the blue...)

7/29/2012 #2
Lyn's Tactician

Alone in a small one bedroom apartment, a young woman with red hair was eyeing the television screen with a look of confusion.

"...People put alot of effort into television shows nowadays."

The woman muttered, brushing off the sight as one of those bad movies that Hollywood keeps churning out.

8/5/2012 #3
Tempest of Reach

"... Who the hell are Straticore?" A dark blue eyed, brown haired man wondered after seeing what had just happened, currently sitting with a group of others in an army base.

8/5/2012 #4
Slashermare Moon

A dark haired teen of around eighteen looking stood behind the woman and sighed "You're really that dense?"

"No idea..." a woman with dyed blue hair and bue-eyes, and blue everything else clothing wise shrugged "But they mean business.

8/5/2012 #5
Lyn's Tactician

"Shut up asshole."

The red head snapped back.

8/5/2012 #6
Slashermare Moon

"No, I don't think I will. We've just seen every world leader murdered and you think it's a film? That's dense."

(Hmm, should they be magical or not?"

8/5/2012 #7
Lyn's Tactician

"Okay. First of all, I didn't vote for any of those people. Second of all, if that's honestly all it takes to destroy the world then everyone's system is garbage. And third... I'm not wasting my breath on this with you."

She continued.

(hhmmmm... IDK.)

8/5/2012 #8
Tempest of Reach

"That's very true." The man said with a sharp nod. "Those machines look deadly, most likely needing heavy firepower to take down."

8/5/2012 #9
Slashermare Moon

Slasher rolled his eyes "I didn't vote either. Yes I agree with you, and three, whatever."

Mercassis nodded "This was a very clear message."

8/30/2012 #10
Lyn's Tactician

The young woman just rolled her eyes in response.

8/30/2012 #11
Slashermare Moon

Slasher just looked back at the screen.

8/30/2012 #12
Tempest of Reach

"Yeah, clear that this is World War Three and by the sounds of it, its happening Terminator Style."

8/30/2012 #13
Slashermare Moon

"It's like a bad sci-fi film."

Slasher sighed then stood up and started to pace, wringing his hand.

8/30/2012 #14
Tempest of Reach
"I hate those films. The military always sucks."
8/30/2012 #15
Slashermare Moon

"Yeah, well that's a point."

9/1/2012 #16
Tempest of Reach
(???)
9/1/2012 #17
Slashermare Moon

"The point is that they suck to make the monster or whatever look more badass."

Slasher sighed then said "I'm gonna go see what's going on outside," he grumbled, before shifting shape into a small gangly black dragon and hopping out the window.

9/14/2012 #18
Forum Moderators: Slashermare Moon Lyn's Tactician, Luna Goddess of the Night, Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member