The Debate of Haruhi Suzumiya
Because everybody loves a good debate! Squabble over pairings, significance; hell, debate about Shamisen or Imouto if you want! Any topic allowed! Do not insult the other person, and no "trolling". ENJOY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
SilverMoonPhantom

I'd like to read more fanfics where Haruhi finds out, one way or another, that she is God.

Be it Kyon telling her, or her own realization of certain events perfectly reflecting her wishes... I'd like to see reactions.

1/24/2011 #1
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru

Huh, I guess that would be kinda cool, if done right.

1/31/2011 #2
Triforceelf

While she hasn't found out (yet) in my fic, the title seems to indicate that probably will.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6715287/1/The_Awakening_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya

2/16/2011 #3

I think you would know whether she will or not, considering you wrote it.

Or am I just not seeing the copyright undertones.

3/13/2011 #4
Jlargent

We need more crossovers. That being said I'm working on one at this moment.

5/12/2012 #5
Caesar Flickerman

I really think we need more crossovers. The whole topic and concept of the anime/manga is so weird that you can't really cross it with anything. But with more people w/brains to do it, it's going to be resolved eventually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not here to ruin people's dreams. I'm here to make them better.

6/15/2012 . Edited 6/15/2012 #6
Jlargent

While I agree that there should be more crossovers. I believe that there should be more with non-anime series such as Animorphs or MLP.

6/15/2012 #7
Caesar Flickerman

That's true. I mean, there aren't much animes to cross over Haruhi with. And I think crossing it with Animorphs sounds great. (Not that I'm a fan)

6/15/2012 #8
SoulElixir
Be it Kyon telling her, or her own realization of certain events perfectly reflecting her wishes... I'd like to see reactions.

Actually, Kyon did attempt to at one point, so the fanfic would have to take that into consideration. It couldn't be 'just telling her striaght up', I'd assume he would need some hard-hitting evidence since Haruhi can be stubborn at times.

8/7/2012 #9

Yeah. Just imagine if your friend came up to you and said, "by the way, you're God!". You wouldn't believe it, would you?

8/14/2012 #10
Jlargent

Finished making a Haruhi crossover, and to answer that question I would reply: "That's right I am your god so bow down to me!"

8/14/2012 #11
Forum Moderators: Kathrynzala Robert Varulfur, JonBob0008, Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member