Vocaloid Ships
Are you a die hard MikuxKaito fan? Want to rip out the eyes of the aforementioned fans because you think Kaito is so much better with Len? Or do you prefer Len with Rin? No matter what your ship, come here to debate, sigh, and lament about how there reall
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Sparklyheart n.n

I like Yaoi more, but I feel like making a Yuri topic right now~ because of the vast number of females in this fandom! So, what's your favorite Vocaloid yuri pairing?

Mine's gotta be MikuxRin (although wouldn't Rin top? Come to think of it, in most pairings with Miku, one says her name first, but Miku seems like she'd bottom a lot more o.o)

11/2/2009 #1
Hime-koi

MikuXLuka all the way. XD

11/18/2009 #2
rimiburt

MikuxRin is alright :) I like their Sakasama Reinboo.

I like MikuxLuka better though, haha xD After listening to magnet a billion gajillion times x3;;

GumixSonika is awesome too :D

11/19/2009 #3
rimiburt

MikuxRin is alright :) I like their Sakasama Reinboo.

I like MikuxLuka better though, haha xD After listening to magnet a billion gajillion times x3;;

GumixSonika is awesome too :D

11/19/2009 #4
Sparklyheart n.n

The sheer amount of hair in MikuxLuka intimidates me. It's like they could drown in it!! ;; But the pairing's still pretty cute x3 It's quite nice when it's one-sided from Luka~ and of course there's magnettttt x33

(For some reason I also like MeikoxMiku :o The colors are kinda extremely horrid together, but it's still cute xD )

Also, Sakine16, Kaiko, and Gakuko love triangles. Yes plz x33

Green Green Midorimushiii~ I keep catching myself humming that in Biology...

11/21/2009 . Edited 11/21/2009 #5
rimiburt

LOL.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I like MikuxMeiko, but they clash so badly it's not even funny.

Well, actually it is because I just said 'lol' in all caps up there 8D;;

11/22/2009 #6
Hime-koi

MikuXMeiko?

That sounds cute~

But I hate the colors~

XD *gets shot*

11/27/2009 #7
Sparklyheart n.n

YES! YES! My feelings exactly!! xDD That color combination sends people running for their livess.

11/27/2009 #8
kamihanazono

LOL For me, their personalities have to balance eachother out, so I dont mind color clashing :3 (It looks beautiful to me anyway) But for yuri pairings, definetly:

MikuxRin (Idk who bottoms here o-o I guess they switch time to time lol)

MikuxLuka (Fwaaa Magnet ftw X3)

LukaxRin (The colors look beautiful here. Yellow and pink= peach color X3)

LukaxMeiko (Idk why, but they look so nice together o3o;)

MeikoxMiku (It kinda reminds me of MeikoxKaito :3)

NeruxHaku (I adore this one. So perfect)

MikuxGumi (If theres any fanfics of this, please show me o-o They seem sweet together)

12/5/2009 #9
Sparklyheart n.n

MikuxRinnn~ xD

I used to dislike LukaxMeiko, but it's grown on me~ xD I kinda like Meiko topping more, though, since her voice is more dominant.

MikuxGumi is uke overload~ xD It does seem really sweet!! Well, that's what uke overload tends to cause, but still, sweeter than normal. ^w^

What about RinxNeru? I dunno, it just sounds like an extremely fun pairing to me. xD

&I kinda like LukaxGumi, cuz then they can be all 'Let's ditch the stupid purple samurai and fall in love with each other! 8D'

12/13/2009 #10
kamihanazono

~ X3

Now I really wanna go read a MeikoxLuka fanfic after that oAo *goes to find one nao*

Is that good or bad? xD Uke overload sounds adorable, so I'm definetly interested~!

RinxNeru? o3o Lawl, they'd be bickering the whole time. Brat personalitys clash hard.

LOL. Gumi seems more like Luka & Gakupo's kid to me, but I think green & pink would mix lovely. owo;

12/13/2009 #11
NeverEndingQuestions

Hm. I basically ship every Vocaloid girl with each other. x)

My favorites are probably LukaXGumi, MikuXGumi and LukaXMiku.

6/15/2010 #12
hamxham

yuri~!

i'm totally in love with rinxmiku (with rin being the tomboy/seme)

mikuxluka is smexy 3

um...

i like kaikoxmiku too... hehe XD

/shot for immensely late reply to topic

9/27/2010 #13
Ordile

LukaXMiku.

'Nuff said. (= U=)

1/27/2011 . Edited 2/12/2011 #14
llVioletll

I'm not at all surprised that I am the only Tei x Rin fan in this forum. [/head desk] ;;

It's my favorite yuri shipping ever, but highly unpopular with most Vocaloid fans. I understand why completely...

Miku x Rin is cool too, due to the cute structure that surrounds it.

3/10/2011 #15
Lilytooth

I like RinxMiku best, mostly because of Deadball-P's song "A Certain Prostitute's Love." Hitoshizuku-P's "Secret ~Black Vow~" and it's sequel good too, but I wish Rin was Rin for more of it. I also like "Comet" which is unheard of. I don't like "Doki Doki Yuri Gakuen" so much since it's way too stereotypical.

I wish I could find a NeruxMiku song, because that would be cute.

I like MikuxLuka, but there's more songs with them than "Magnet," people. "One Step Layered" and "Ronde of the Sun and Moon" are my favorites with them.

3/27/2011 #16
Parabola Beam

For sure my favorite is Neru/Haku! They're at each other's side in basically all the songs they have, best friends, there's that tsundere/quiet sweetheart dynamic to play with there....

They're just too cute together. They're both a little lonely, for different reasons, but it's like a good old-fashioned case of opposites attract~.

4/6/2011 #17
Lilytooth

They're cute, but I find it difficult to figure out how it would work. But honestly, I love almost anything involving Neru, because I'm weird.

And while I'm here I'll add my favorite UTAU pairing that's not popular enough. I don't know what you'd classify it as, but it looks like yuri: RukoxRitsu 3

4/7/2011 #18
HarmoniaSparks

I am a personally huge fan of Rin x Neru I think if they lose the shota they would have some really hilarious arguments and then end up making out... No? Just me? Yuri googles on too high?, Ruko x Teto, Miku x Rin BUT ONLY in Secret Black Vow.

I know I'm gonna get bombed or something for this, but I despise Miku x Luka, I just have problems with this pairing. I do.

5/12/2011 #19
Lilytooth

I think RinxNeru would be cute, but I can't find much of it. I also want to see more MikuxNeru. I also like MikuxRin, but Secret ~Black Vow~ seems to have some implications floatin' around that I don't like that much. It says their love is forbidden because one is an angel and the other is a human, but Rin still has to become a guy to be with Miku, it's implied that heir relationship is mostly made of lust, and it says that they can't meet again until they no longer have feelings for each other. That doesn't sit right with me.

5/13/2011 #20
sailorbutts

MikuxLuka ftw~ the colour combination is beautiful, I have a bajillion of their duets on my iPod, it's frickin' hot, and those personalities go together like pb and j. Personally not a big fan of LukaxGakupo (something about it creeps me out D:) and MikuxKaito (it can be cute but tbh it's too much like a fairy tale happily ever after thing for me), which are the other two big pairings for Luka and Miku, so yeah, I lovelovelove them. Nuff said? :3

I also like LukaxGumi and MikuxGumi, because sometimes when I can't decide between the two I chuck them into a threesome *shot* XD

GumixSonika is awesum, MikuxRin can be quite cute, LukaxRin is moemoemoe and LilyxLuka is hawt c: I pair Miki and Teto around with anyone, and sometimes with each other ;w;

And I think RinxNeru would be a lol of epic proportions. Brat + brat = OH I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW.

5/22/2011 #21
Ordile

I get bonerific b*** of Luka and Miku together. Just hnnnngggg. D: Magnet is a very passionate song ok!

Also, I kinda ship Luka x Rin because I am a huge fuckin p*** for p*** pairings, okdontjudgemeokoikokokokok.

And, um... I pretty much like any vocaloid yuri.

I find Miku x Kaito / Gakupo x Luka a bit too ideal though. And sometimes overrated. I agree with above poster.

I already have a mindset on how Luka would act so pairing her with Gakupo seems a bit... idk ... off to me... Whenever I hear the GakuLuka paring, I can't help it but think of perverted creepy thoughts of Gakupo buttfucking Luka while Luka suffers miserably under Gaku's .../shudders..

Oh mah gad i can't sjdkf sjkjdf gshgD: T___T_T__T_T_T_T_T_T__T_T_T_T_ holy f*** hadf sfjsf idhfg jdfg bfhdglkdgioejierujg i can't sth f y did i even say thtat holy fuckin shitijfdg fdngnhd kdsfjfsd THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO SEE LUKA WITH ANY OTHER PERSON OTHER THAN GIRLS BECAUSE OH MY GOD I JUSS WAN TO DIE RITE NAO HOLY FUCKIN FUCKITY FUCKITY F*** FUCKITY F*** F***.

But I also ship het pairings, like Kaito x Meiko or Gakupo x Rin or something.

Also, Luka x Lily seems very hawt too. I'm pretty much ok with any Luka x girls pairing. LUKA HAREM. ^O^

5/22/2011 #22
sailorbutts

Even their other duets are like ohmygoshwhysofuckingawesome. Like Rondo of the Sun and Moon, at first I was like, wait, you love her but you want to kill her, you hate her but you wanna hug her? then I decided to give it some thought and ended up dying a happy fangirlish death. ^o^

OH, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON LADIES FIRST. UGHH, THAT WAS SO CUTE.

Pretty much Luka x any girl and I'm happy. (YesI'mobsesseddon'tjudge.) It's kinda weird actually, because Luka is like the womanliest of women and yet I can only see her with other women. GakupoxLuka is creepy, I hate LukaxLen because of Spice/Rip=Release (WHOTHEFUCKDOYOUTHINKYOUARECHEATINGONMYLUKALEN) and KaitoxLuka... just... meh. Personally I don't think it makes any sense.

I like some het shippings, yeah, just not where Luka is involved. ;w;

LilyxLuka is usually r***, come to think of it. Even though I generally do not like r***, for some reason this is an exception. YEAH, I DUNNO WHY EITHER.

5/22/2011 #23
Ordile

Even their other duets are like ohmygoshwhysofuckingawesome. Like Rondo of the Sun and Moon, at first I was like, wait, you love her but you want to kill her, you hate her but you wanna hug her? then I decided to give it some thought and ended up dying a happy fangirlish death. ^o^

omg /fangasms wiht you

I love all Rondo of the Sun and Moon pics I find in the interwebz. something about it just reminds me of eternal love and Kannazuki no Miko.

OH, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON LADIES FIRST. UGHH, THAT WAS SO CUTE.

/fangasms moar with you

Pretty much Luka x any girl and I'm happy. (YesI'mobsesseddon'tjudge.) It's kinda weird actually, because Luka is like the womanliest of women and yet I can only see her with other women.

OMG i know she is so womanly and feminine it is hurting. ;-; though, the funny thing is I can actually imagine Luka marrying off to some some wealthy man (like gakupo omg) for the sake of her family but she is secretly a big lesbian who seduces youngr girls (like miku) oAAAo and cheats constantly on her husband like it ain't s***. lololol

GakupoxLuka is creepy, I hate LukaxLen because of Spice/Rip=Release (WHOTHEFUCKDOYOUTHINKYOUARECHEATINGONMYLUKALEN) and KaitoxLuka... just... meh. Personally I don't think it makes any sense.

To be honest, I can somewhat picture every pairing working, if there's a way... but sometimes I just don't like how they are portrayed since there are some that I usually favour more. i can picture a great gakuluka/or kaitoluka (as luka as the tsundered and gaku or kaito as the somewhat nice man) fic, but it really isn't my cup of tea since I like elegant!luka more, and if she were to be paired off with a man, it just seems a bit unrealistic or ideal...especially with len (i can picture len as the somewhat awkward, stuttering boy in class while luka being the cool and elegant teacher) but it's juss meeehhhh. and besides, I actually don't like straight shota. oAo it's just not my thing and I preferr it if the man in hetero was older, which is exactly why i like gakurin or any lolicon pairings. oAo

ALSO, I FUCKIN HATE LEN. ಠ_____ಠ I think I'm the only person who doesn't like him. his voice kinda annoys me and how it doesn't flow right, you know... like he keeps pausing in milisecond or something.

ALSO LEN WOULD HAVE A REALLY REALLY SMALL P*** DURING SEXY TIME. (something i can picture actually this is why i dont like st8 shota. omg im so sick i need to die in a hole)

LilyxLuka is usually r***, come to think of it. Even though I generally do not like r***, for some reason this is an exception. YEAH, I DUNNO WHY EITHER.

for some reason, i can tolerate same-gender r*** more, even though I don't like r***. something about a man raping a helpless woman seems kinda sexist, idk

j hfjdg dhfjg h i still dont like r*** tho

I like some het shippings, yeah, just not where Luka is involved. ;w;

oh, hey same here. the only man love Luka should be getting is from me! luka is my favourite and i usually like to pair my fav female characters off with a female... idk... i just feel a bit possesive over 2D characters.

LOLOLOL, I HAVE NO LIFE.

5/27/2011 #24
Ordile

oh, and sometimes... i kinda feel like the voices are always overpowering Luka's voice during duets, and it kinda annoys me because luka is my fav character and i dont even give a single s*** about the other characters...

but um i think luka and miku make a very great mix in their voices. one is somewhat deep while the other is kinda high and squeaky and they make a great contrast with each other.

and sometimes im kinda tone deaf so lol

5/29/2011 . Edited 5/29/2011 #25
IvyDeath

wat about miku and teto or any wit teto cuz i think tht would be great yuri hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea any wit teto hehe

6/20/2011 #26
IvyDeath

wat about luka and teto they would be great

6/20/2011 #27
by.the.candlelight

Um, can I reply here? If i can't... uh... sorry.

I'm with the MikuxLuka fans. Magnet was alright, but Ladies First OHGODITWASOMOEIDON'TEVEN. One More Kiss and One Last Call were so cute too.

Them in Danjo(?) Was cute too.

Uh... I really don't like the Vocaloid guys, they kinda bore me. They seem as if they were just put there to be put there, y'know? It's really hard to find a good song with them in it, so just looking at them makes me bored. I kinda like Len, but only when he's with Rin or when he's not singing in that high pitched voice. His voice can actually sound like his n*** aren't being squeezed, it's surprising people don't use his deeper voice more. (I'm a RinxLen shipper if you can't tell)

I also like MikuxRin becuase of Alluring Secret Black Vow, Alluring White Vow, and this song in which they are in a modern ninja/samurai world and are trying to kill Len because he's evil (I forgot the name of the song)

HakuxMiku (One sided) is also growing on me ever since Daughter of White.

HaganexHatsune is also hot too. Sweet so Sweet is just HNNNg to me. I wish to read something between them.

6/28/2011 #28
Lilytooth

The song with Rin, Len, and Miku with the ninja-y stuff is called "Knife."

6/29/2011 #29
by.the.candlelight

^Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

7/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Secret Song
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member