Vocaloid Ships
Are you a die hard MikuxKaito fan? Want to rip out the eyes of the aforementioned fans because you think Kaito is so much better with Len? Or do you prefer Len with Rin? No matter what your ship, come here to debate, sigh, and lament about how there reall
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sakagami Hina

Because those two are absolutely adorable together.

I've been totally in love with that couple ever since I saw GGRKS. I was like, "I don't know who these people are, but I LOVE THEM!"

If you mess with this couple, I will eat you. Omnomnom.

Thank you, I felt the need to share.

♥ Hina

11/7/2010 #1
viokay

LOOLOLOLOL I mess with this "couple" all the time. (Have you read my Litany? Luka mistook Gakakaka for a girl.) So you will eat me, yesyes?

Not gonna' lie, I think they look cute, but when singing together, they give me the willies. And some of the corniest Vocaloid fanfic I've ever read was written about them.

11/13/2010 #2
Sakagami Hina

I know, I hate their corny fanfics. Have you read MY fanfics? It's my mission to overpower the corniness of this couple and replace it with fluff! ^-^

Lol, yes, I have read most of your story. I need to finish it, though xP

And it's a GOOD kinda willies.

I think.

Not too familiar with willies.

Thanks for replying, though xDD

11/13/2010 #3
viokay

Yes, I've read your fanfics. I'm not a fan of fluff, though.

That one scene in Litany in which Kaito draws a unibrow on his face while Gakupo goes "D:" omg lol" at him basically sums up the entire story.

It's a bad kind of willies. I prefer it when they sing with voices that contrast their veiled sound.

11/13/2010 #4
Ordile

I like Luka and I want to /f***/ her in her tight, android /a s s/.

5/27/2011 . Edited 5/27/2011 #5
Ordile

W** DID I JUST SAID.

5/27/2011 #6
Sakagami Hina

I was wondering that too o___O

I mean, I know Luka's sexy, but wow...

5/29/2011 #7
Ordile

OMG LUKA CUMM HERE AND LET ME CUMM MY HOMMO JELLY INTO YOUR ANDROID BUTTHOLE. YISSS CUMM HERR CUMM HURRRRR

5/29/2011 . Edited 5/29/2011 #8
Ordile

wow im laem

5/29/2011 #9
Sakagami Hina

Haha, it's not funny- stop with the obscene replies or I'm reporting you. (Weird, nobody pays attention to this thread, anyways...)

5/30/2011 #10
I Am The Raptor

Gakupo and Luka, were like, made for each other. They're just so cute~!

Go Google It. That got me hooked into the pairing. xD

10/23/2011 #11
TsundereMe

I agree, your fanfics really are the best in overcoming the cheesiness of GakuLuka. Other than the sheer tsundere-ness GGRKS, they were the sole reason of converting me X3 Now it's one of my OTPs

11/27/2011 #12
KYUUxKYUU

Ooh, Vocaloid-nerd talk from Tsun~!

I THINK LUKA IS PRETTY AND GAKUPO IS PERFECT AS A PUNCHING BAG.

I evened it out, you're welcome.

11/27/2011 #13
The Super Twins

Gakupo and Luka are amazing! Their voices go really well together! Plus Gakupo is a Samurai while Luka is a Ninja! Great mix of Japanese culture!

10/4/2012 #14
XxRadCouplexX

Lol MOSHIxMOSHI I agree xD

They sing so well together, I think, plus the cool, condescending woman and the naive, childish man fit so well together! 333

casual edit:

that moment

where you realize you just responded

to a favorite author

hngh

5/12/2014 . Edited 9/18/2014 #15
Forum Moderators: Secret Song
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member