Vocaloid Ships
Are you a die hard MikuxKaito fan? Want to rip out the eyes of the aforementioned fans because you think Kaito is so much better with Len? Or do you prefer Len with Rin? No matter what your ship, come here to debate, sigh, and lament about how there reall
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
faintsmile1992

Im trying to write a Len X Luka fanfic for Floating Love Moon Flower

Are there any more Len X Luka fans here? I love them in Perfect Crime and Ballad too. She brings out the manliness in his voice when they sing together oh and they look cute together too!

When I ship them I see Luka as a lonely young kuudere girl who gets swept off her feet by Len the hot younger boy who wants to protect her and look after her. So thats how Im writing this fanfic and Im doing a Claymore one too for Clare X Raki

1/26/2011 #1
Ordile

It reminds me of the Negima shippings. xD

3/6/2011 #2
faintsmile1992

I dont ship couples where the boy is *that* young though... even if Negima is epic. But Len is 14 and Luka is 20 which is different because hes old enough

3/6/2011 #3
Ordile

Yup... I prefer where the man is older because I like older people but Len with Luka together is cute, I guess. :3 I'd imagine Luka to be the elegant and wise woman (I always imagine Luka to be elegant and wise) while Len would be the energetic, young boy. If your writing a LenXLuka fic, good luck~!

3/9/2011 #4
faintsmile1992

Really? I see them as a couple like Clare X Raki or Hope X Lightning where the girl is a lonesome unhappy kuudere and the devoted and pure hearted younger boy who accepts his lady as what she is and he defrosts her by his kindness and his devotion without trying to change her. Id love a boyfriend like that and those kinds of pairings just make me go *squee* so much!

I see Len as very moral and protective, and I dont see Luka as a mature adult woman but as someone whos actually a very vulnerable young girl and Len can see that... she *is* only six years older than Len and kuudere characters often look older than they really are and feel

Im trying to write a fanfiction of Floating Love Moon Flower

3/9/2011 #5
Ordile

Really? I think I'm the only one who sees Luka as that. I guess it's because of her eyes... she has nice eyes that are fitting for such personalities. =D

And good luck with your fanfiction. ^-^

3/16/2011 #6
Lilytooth

I love LenxLuka, despite it's unpopularity. Luka's "Little Mermaid" PV has some, and there's a song called "Pygmalion" or something with them that's based on greek myth.

3/27/2011 #7
Ordile

It reminds me of the Negima shippings. xD

Yup... I prefer where the man is older because I like older people but Len with Luka together is cute, I guess. :3 I'd imagine Luka to be the elegant and wise woman (I always imagine Luka to be elegant and wise) while Len would be the energetic, young boy. If your writing a LenXLuka fic, good luck~!

Really? I think I'm the only one who sees Luka as that. I guess it's because of her eyes... she has nice eyes that are fitting for such personalities. =D

And good luck with your fanfiction. ^-^

OMG, I can't believe these are all my writings. I sound so much like a generic weeaboo it's not even funny anymore. I don't even know what manifested me to change in these interval of 2months to something that I currently am right now... like a normal being who doesn't use faces or childish emotes. Holy s***, I can't even look at my own writings anymore. WHY THE HELL DID I ALWAYS INSIST ON USING STUPID FACES AND AZN EMOTICONS. HOLY FAQQIN' RABBIT S***. Although, I would do it in some occasions, but god... this is just atrocious.

SEE, THIS IS THE GODDAMN REASON WHY THE VOCALOID FANDOM SUCKS. IT HAS SO MUCH FUCKIN' 12 YR OLD WEEABOOS THAT MIGHT AS WELL MAKE A LATENT COMPARISON OF A COMMON BREEDING GROUND FOR WAPANESE PEOPLE TO NARUTO AND BLEACH OR OTHER GENERIC SHOUNEN S*** ANIME.

5/27/2011 . Edited 5/27/2011 #8
faintsmile1992

Well I still like Vocaloid *eek*

5/27/2011 #9
Ordile

nah bruh ur part of the small percentage of the fandom that isn't a weeaboo. it's usually in youtube where the weeaboos reside.

5/29/2011 #10
faintsmile1992

Oh... I dont even have a YouTube account *eek*

5/30/2011 #11
Lilytooth

It's less that the whole fandom is weeaboos, and more that weeaboos make more of a point to make themselves noticed than the rest of the fandom. XP

5/30/2011 #12

It doesn't matter if you like it or not because Vocaloid is ~f*u*c*k*i*n*g~ s h i t and sounds like s h i t . End of story.

10/1/2011 . Edited 10/1/2011 #13
faintsmile1992

Thank you for sharing that with us lol

10/1/2011 #14

Yes, because apparently you are all a bunch of dull-witted wads whom at least needs some enlightenment on how the world progresses. Thus, your neutral expression. I bet you're just trembling with anger behind that screen at this very moment.

10/1/2011 #15
faintsmile1992

So tell me how does the world progress? ~_^

10/1/2011 #16

That people don't use weeaboo emoticons such as yours. ^_~

10/2/2011 #17
faintsmile1992

Youre posting here too ~_^

10/2/2011 . Edited 10/2/2011 #18

And that makes your comment totally irrelevant to the conversation, and contributes nothing whatsoever. ^_~

10/6/2011 #19
faintsmile1992

Unlike yours? ~_^ ^_~

10/7/2011 #20
I Am The Raptor

TROLL. TROLL. TROLL. TROLL. OH GOD, THE HORROR! LORD HAVE MERCY!

Y'know, you really have no life at all if you just randomly post in a vocaloid forum saying bad words and bad things about the topic. Are you living in your moms basement? Figures...

10/8/2011 #21
princedwardriveria

That is so right. If you don't like Vocaloid, why the hell do you come here?

Oh, right...you LOVE trolling. It fulfills your purpose in life, because nothing else did. I bet you'd be fuming if someone trolled on something you like.

Also, Go LenXLuka!

11/20/2011 #22
Nana-Pyon

Trolls... -Sigh-

I guess I do like Len x Luka. It's cute xD (but then again, Len x Neru, Len x Rin, Len x Miku. Len's the ultimate playboy, he goes along with almost any girl well. Mostly depends on the personalities you depict them as in the fanfic though :\ )

I'm evil. I like pairing Len up with lots of different people. (I also like Len x Gumi. I know, it's kinda' not on topic buuuuuuuut~)

Len x Luka is kinda like... Big sisterly(ish) love. I always see Luka older than Len, I dunno why. I just do o m o

3/1/2012 #23
abcdefGRYhijklmnop

lol yay! it sounds good! xD i used to really love this ship, not so much now, but it's still cute. good luck w/ ur fic!

3/6/2012 #24
purpleYumi
I'm not really a Len x Luka shipper . but it is a very cute pairing
12/9/2014 #25
Forum Moderators: Secret Song
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member