XRP
An X-men forum for those looking for a little RPing action.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mithos of the blue sky and sea

it works better if you have a separate post like this,also you can talk about having obscure X-men member added if that is fine,like I don't know X-23?

8/1/2009 #1
Winterwarrior

Canon Characters Taken:

Kurt (Nightcrawler).....Scott Summers (Cyclops).....Laura Kinney (X-23) = Mithos of the blue sky and sea

Victor Creed (Sabretooth).....James 'Logan' Howlett (Wolverine) = BecauseIWasBored

Professor Xavier.... Jean Grey (Marvel Girl) = Winterwarrior

Bobby Drake (Iceman) = Gamer165

Raven Darkholme (Mystique).... Nathaniel Essex (Sinister) = Flaming.Fires.Owne.by.Hades.RD

Remy Etienne LeBeau (Gambit).... Wade Wilson (Deadpool) = Draconc89

4/29/2010 . Edited 10/19/2010 #2
Bandaged Surface Raven

(For the record Mystiques real name is Raven Darkholme....or about as real as her name is gunna get. Oh yes and sinisters real name was Nathaniel essex or something just so you know.)

5/3/2010 #3
Winterwarrior

Thanks, wasn't sure on their real names. :)

5/5/2010 #4
Draconc89

Sabertooth's real name is Victor Creed and Wolverine's full name is James "Logan" Howlett

If possible may I claim Wade Wilson aka. Deadpool and Remy Etienne LeBeau aka. Gambit?

10/19/2010 #5
Winterwarrior

M'kay i'll fix that. Thanks. :) I don't think anyone has them, so yes, welcome to the Role Play! :)

10/19/2010 #6
Draconc89

Does anyone know how to use the mad man Nathaniel Essex aka Mr. Sinister?

10/20/2010 #7
Winterwarrior

I believe Flaming.Fires.Owne.by.Hades.RD claimed him. But many people on this forum aren't active anymore, so i'm not sure if Flaming is RPing anymore.

10/20/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: Witty Sarcasm
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member