An X-men forum for those looking for a little RPing action.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Mithos of the blue sky and sea

Here we will discuss powers and where they rank up,though every mutant power is useful some are more powerful than every for instance Gene Grey/Phoenix is a Class Five Mutant and Magneto is a Class Four I assume based on what they said in X-3,so post up power and I will tell you how I rate it!

9/17/2009 #1

...wolverines powers...except with all of his bones. His toes and you know...and the healing factor?

9/26/2009 #2

(This is to rate up powers that you suggest and to see what class you would be placed under.)

If its Wolverine level healing minus the claws level seven healing,level two speed,and with claws level 8 invincibility,and level eight offence.

But that is Wolverine!

9/26/2009 #3

Thats what i thought about. Since my characters abylity is pretty much the healing factor and the abylity to shift his bones out of his body in claw like shapes. I dont know...

9/26/2009 #4

Yes well his powers are different and I would rate his abilities as Level-3 Healing factor,level-4 Bone manipulation,his healing is lower because Wolverine can survive a head shot even without his bones,and he has lessened aging as a result and although being way over 200-he looks like he is late 20's.

1/2/2010 #5

Um I'm kinda confused about my character since all he has flight due to wings, the ability to use his wings to create tornadoes, healing factor, super strength, elemental projectile attacks, bones as hard as diamonds, a sixth sense that warns him of danger, and the ability to see through anything even other deminsions so I'm just confused about how powerful my character is.

2/1/2010 #6

That many powers and such skills would reference atleast a class-10 mutant as I classify them,now I would recommend you downgrade him a bit because even Jean Grey in her Phoenix mode would have a hard time with him.

2/1/2010 #7

Yea I guess you're right so I think I might remove his sixth sense and his ability to create tornados with his wings and his sight ability.

2/1/2010 #8

Rate my fish girl? Bone manipulation (basically), tough scales, underwater breathing and sight, quick and agile, hard nails- not quite claws.

2/12/2010 #9

can u rate my character Nico he has power bestowing which can jump start mutant powers or give them to humans he cannot choose what he gives humans though. He also can negate powers with concentration but can control both of the abilities.

3/11/2010 #10

Should this thread be closed? Let me know if you are still going to provide your ratings Mithos. If not, i'll delete it.

4/29/2010 #11

Well I am still around. :3

4/29/2010 #12

Haha, okay. This will stay then. :D

4/29/2010 #13

Mutant are rated 1-5 or

OMEGA: Omega mutants are those with the highest level of power. They are the most powerful of the Alphas.ALPHA: Alpha mutants have very powerful and useful mutant powers and no drawbacks such as changes in appearance. They are perhaps the most feared mutants.BETA: Betas are as powerful as alphas but they have some physical changes as a drawback.GAMMA: Gammas are also powerful mutants but they suffer from large physical changes. These changes make their lives very hard and make them very easy to tell they are a mutant.DELTA: Delta mutants have low levels of power than Alphas. Like Alphas, they have no physical changes. Most Deltas do not even know they are mutants.EPSILON: Epsilons have minor superhuman powers and major physical flaws. They are easily recognized just by looking at them. 10/19/2010 #14

Thanks Draconc, this really helps me. :)

10/20/2010 #15

Those are not perfect but they give you a general idea

10/20/2010 #16

mine is a mixture of Wolverine, Storm, Charles Xavier, Beast and Mystique...

6/6/2011 #17

Omega esily too powerful

6/6/2011 #18
Forum Moderators: Witty Sarcasm
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member