The rules, love them follow them.
1. This forum was created so people could talk about Godspell. Please try to keep all discussions about either the movie or the musical.
2. You can create your own topics without permission from me or any other mods. Just try not to create repeat topics because that is annoying.
3. You are a member of human race. Keeping that in mind, you were most likely not raised in a barn and therefore have manners. Do not bash a fic/author. Do not be rude to someone. If you have a problem, save that for PMs or subtle hints. Open rudeness will not be tolerated.
4. Please, please, please, please stay on topic. Nothing is more annoying then going into a topic titled favorite character and finding someone having a conversation about cupcakes, (okay so I might be a little hungry as I write this).
5. I will not hesitate to block someone I feel is acting inappropriately. I will delete posts if I have to. I want to keep this forum spam-free and void of trolls. If you have been asked to stop something and persist in doing it, go ahead and say, "Goodbye."
6. People do have different views on different topics. No one person is wrong. Please no bashing of other people views, otherwise I'll have to block you.
7. I follow the three strikes your out rule.
8. Always follow the Godspell motto:
Keep the corners of your mouth turned up
Speak in a low, persuasive tone
Listen; be teachable
Laugh at good stories and learn to tell them . . . for as long as you are green, brother, you can grow
9. Just have fun7/8/2009 #1
The forum is officially open! *throws confetti in the air and breaks out the face paint* Let the posting begin!7/8/2009 #2
|Forum Moderators: FireGoddess528|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|