Godspell
Sad there is no place to talk about Godspell? Have a fanfic you want to write, but need help or worried no one will read it? Have no fear, for the Godspell forum is here! Talk about characters, songs, fanfiction, anything relating to the show or movie.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Captain Happiness

Hiya, I'm Jazzy, and in a month and half I'm going to be playing Sonia in our school's production of Godspell. Unfortunately I know nothing of the character, and the internet has provided little insight. Has anyone here nay help to offer as to how the character would move, talk, act, be as a person, react to Jesus, Judas, the other characters?

Thank you for your time,

Jazzy.

2/24/2011 #1
lovergirl15645
i know this is late and pointless, but this is a summary abut her character. She's kinda the flirtacious one. You need a sexy walk. She would talk with a kinda sassy attitude but not too much of it because then she would seem like a brat. She's a sweet person and a good friend, but still sassy. Reactions are how you make them. How would you as a person react to those people? She's still a person and if someone tells you how to act it doesn't look realistic. If you want to be a good actress you need to be yourself and then research the person if you want to learn about them. Don't bother asking for help because what if it doesn't come in time like it didn't? YOU are playing Sonia so you can add your own personalityand it might just be better than anyone elses! Thanks, and sorry for being so late! Lovergirls
6/29/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: FireGoddess528
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member