Godspell
Sad there is no place to talk about Godspell? Have a fanfic you want to write, but need help or worried no one will read it? Have no fear, for the Godspell forum is here! Talk about characters, songs, fanfiction, anything relating to the show or movie.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
sup-stephhh
Hey everyone! I have never used forums on here before and I don't really understand it completely yet. But here I go. Okay well I ship Jesus/Sonia religiously (hah no pun intended) and I think it's time I finally write the fic I've always pictured in my head about them. But I have this thing where no matter what pairing I'm writing about, even if it's a crack ship, I NEED to make it make sense. I can't just write about a pairing and give no explanation as to how they could have possibly gotten together. So anyway I'm really afraid that I'm going to write Jesus ooc and I really want to do him justice. How can I paid him with Sonia and keep him in character? Any help is appreciated and also sorry for any errors and just my sloppy writing right now in general...I'm on mobile...Thanks! (:
3/9/2013 #1
Forum Moderators: FireGoddess528
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member