RENT Roleplay
An awesome place where you can be any RENT character you want to be, made by an awesome RP person.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
MirabellaKarie

"Collins, honey, are you home?" Angel called into the apartment. She'd just gotten home from shopping.

7/8/2009 #1
musicallyren

"Yes, Angelcake, I'm here" He replied, and went into the kitchen where Angel was, and he kissed her tenderly.

7/8/2009 #2
MirabellaKarie

when the two broke apart for air Angel grinned. "How was your day, honey?"

7/8/2009 #3
musicallyren

"It was okay until you got home, now it's alot better"

7/8/2009 #4
MirabellaKarie

Angel blushed. "Aww Honey that's so--" she was cut off by a knock on the door. "Honey, can you get the door while I put my stuff away?"

7/8/2009 #5
musicallyren

"Yes, baby girl" And he answered the door only to be surprised at the sight before him.

7/8/2009 #6
MirabellaKarie

Calyssa Montez was standing in the doorway, her long platinum blonde ringlets glittering from the rain. She smiled a cheeky grin. "Twin, aren't cha gonna let me in?" she asked, amusement in her voice.

7/8/2009 #7
musicallyren

"TWIN!!!" He shouted, and he gave the younger girl a huge bear hug. "Come in, oh my god, I missed you!!!"

7/8/2009 #8
MirabellaKarie

Angel walked into the kitchen that second. "What's going on baby?" she asked Collins.

7/8/2009 #9
musicallyren

"Angelcake, this is my bestest friend Calyssa, Calyssa this is my baby girl, Angel."

7/8/2009 #10
MirabellaKarie

"It's nice to meet you" Angel said warmly to her, though Calyssa glared at her icily. "Likewise"

7/8/2009 #11
musicallyren

Collins took Calyssa into the living room. "Behave" he hissed. "That is the love of my life in there, I don't wamt anymore behavior like that, understand?" He was pissed, he couldn't believe Calyssa was acting like that.

7/8/2009 #12
MirabellaKarie

"I don't wanna behave, I don't like her already" Calyssa hissed back.

7/8/2009 #13
musicallyren

"You're acting like a selfish little brat, I'm not gonna leave her just because you're acting stupid. Listen up closely, this is your last warning. I LOVE HER, YOU'RE BEING A BITCH. You know what, Calzone, just leave. I won't have you here when you're disrespecting my girlfriend. That girl in there happens to be the one person I can't live without, and you're making things difficult for me by insulting her, so leave. And don't come back until you've learned some manners. I love you, twin, but I'm not gonna just sit there while you judge Angel."

7/8/2009 . Edited by MirabellaKarie, 7/8/2009 #14
MirabellaKarie

Calyssa growled and stalked out the front door, pissed. Angel, however, was in tears. How could that girl hate her already?

7/8/2009 #15
musicallyren

"Angelcake" Collins cried. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry about Calyssa, she just... she's very protective of her friends, and so she just, when she finds someone she doesn't feel right having her friends be with, she gets...upset. I'm so sorry, baby."

7/8/2009 #16
MirabellaKarie

"I... I don't deserve you. You could do so much better than me, but you... you're here. Why?"

7/8/2009 #17
musicallyren

"Because I love you so much, so much more than anything, I wanna prove it. Angelcake, will you marry me?"

7/8/2009 #18
MirabellaKarie

"I...I..Oh my god...YES!!" Angel kissed him passionately, and desperatley, afraid to let go.

7/8/2009 #19
musicallyren

Collins kissed her back, and things got heated. Angel's wig soon came off, and Collins carried her to the bedroom, where they remained for the rest of the night, celebrating their engagement.

7/8/2009 #20
MirabellaKarie

In the early morning Angel woke in Collins' arms. She sat up and decided to watch him sleep. She was desperatley in love with him. Sighing, she got out of bed and went to go make breakfast.

7/8/2009 #21
musicallyren

Collins got up a few minutes later and realized Angel wasn't in bed. He walked into the kitchen where Angel was currently making breakfast. "Good morning fiancee"

7/8/2009 #22
MirabellaKarie

"Mmm. Good morning baby"

7/8/2009 #23
musicallyren

He kissed her neck. "I love you, so much, you know that, right?''

7/8/2009 #24
MirabellaKarie

"After last night, it's kind of hard to doubt that."

7/8/2009 #25
musicallyren

Collins laughed, then his face turned serious. "It's just that, I don't ever want you to think you're not good enough for me. If anything, I'M not good enough for YOU. So just, baby, please don't doubt how much I love you, okay?"

7/8/2009 #26
MirabellaKarie

Tears sprang to Angel's eyes. "I love you too honey" She whispered. "So, so much." She turned around and kissed him passionatley.

7/8/2009 #27
musicallyren

Collins kissed her back for a minute, and then pulled away. "Mmm, baby, I don't think you wanna burn breakfast."

7/8/2009 #28
MirabellaKarie

Angel laughed. "Guess not." She kissed him again and then turned around to make breakfast. "So what are your plans for today, honey?"

7/8/2009 #29
musicallyren

"I'm gonna go annoy Maureen."

7/8/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: MirabellaKarie SPEEEEEEEAK, Angsty Anime Star, musicallyren
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member