RENT Roleplay
An awesome place where you can be any RENT character you want to be, made by an awesome RP person.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MirabellaKarie

This is the announcements thread, EVERYONE MUST READ, but only The Admin and Moderators are allowed to post here.

Thank you,

Feema

7/9/2009 #1
MirabellaKarie

This is Feema speaking, Buggy a.k.a Angel Mimi Collins will not be on for a few weeks, as her mom is banishing her to camp. We need a fill-in Collins until she gets back.

Feema out.

7/12/2009 #2
MirabellaKarie

Okay, Angsty is gonna be our temp Collins because SOMEONE -coughBuggycough- is ditching us. That's all.

7/12/2009 #3
MirabellaKarie

HEY GUYS!! Buggy has a Twilight RP up, and we would appreciate it if people joined

Thanks,

Feemers

7/13/2009 #4
musicallyren

Hey guys,

Due to the glitch yesterday that caused members to be unable to log in or submit stories, I have created a new RP site.

I hope you guys can join, though I will still RP here.

Love,

Buggy

8/9/2009 #5
musicallyren

Dear Loyal Roleplayers,

Many of you, if not all of you, are not aware of the situation concerning Feema. She is no longer allowed on fanfiction anymore during the school year, as her mother feels it affects her grades. For weeks now, our method of RP has been for her to IM me what she wants me to say. So for now, consider me your Admin, until wk e can get Feemie's situation figured out. Thank you all for being so understanding.

Lovvels,

Buggy

8/16/2009 #6
musicallyren

My friends,

We now have a social network up, please join if you can.

Buggy

9/5/2009 . Edited 9/5/2009 #7
musicallyren

Guys,

As you may have seen on the Chat forum, yes I have the Swine Flu. It's a rather minor case, though, and I'm thinking I should be better by the end of the week. I wanted to let you guys know how it is.

Buggy

10/7/2009 #8
musicallyren

Attention:

THE NOMINEES (for the Third Annual Wicked FF Awards)

Best Drabble/Oneshot

525,600 Minutes, by BananaBitch,

A Typical Day, by Angsty Anime Star

So yay, vote for us please!!!!!!

11/19/2009 #9
Forum Moderators: MirabellaKarie SPEEEEEEEAK, Angsty Anime Star, musicallyren
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member