Sonic and Friends
Anything to do with Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, or anyone in the Sonic universe. Let me know what you'd like to see here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TailsLovesCosmo

I'll be Tails here.

9/11/2009 . Edited 10/5/2009 #1
James Hawke

I'll be Sonic.

11/10/2009 #2
TailsLovesCosmo

This is an alternate universe. Sonic and his friends are fantasy characters here. Eggman is an evil wizard instead of a mad scientist.

11/20/2009 #3
DryadPrincess

I wanna be Princess Cosmo!

1/23/2010 #4
TailsLovesCosmo

Does Cosmo have to be a princess? What about a druid?

1/23/2010 #5
James Hawke

Seems we have the classic duo Sonic and Tails, with Tails girlfriend Cosmo. But we are missing so many more characters. Perhaps we should have one person be multiple characters hmm?

1/25/2010 #6
TailsLovesCosmo

That's often necessary. Every forum I've been in, half the people in it disappeared when it barely started. The first forum I was in, I was Vector, Espio, and Bokkun. It ended up with just me and a guy who was playing Mephiles, Iblis, and several OCs.

1/25/2010 #7
De' Ripper

I also was in a forum like this. At first, I didn't know that the owner would change it, but after I replied, appeared several replies about... the story. Then, the admin sent me a PM that if I post again there, then I would be... I don't know right now, but she threatened me. I'm not crossing words with her and her family since that.

Sorry If I went a bit off-topic, but you could let me join here? I can be the characters you want because I can easily adapt. Think about how I write too.

1/25/2010 #8
James Hawke

I don't have a problem with you joining but it's our admin's choice. I understand how you feel cause I've been in similar situations.

1/26/2010 #9
INFERNOX

Would it be alright if I entered at some point? I'm good with stories, and I can adapt to be whichever character you guys want.

1/26/2010 #10
TailsLovesCosmo

Sorry, I'm not getting emails, so I didn't know anyone was here. Anyone except Sonic, Tails, and Cosmo is available here. The forum I was speaking of ended up with only a couple of people because the administrator started fighting with one member, and told people that defended her to get out of her forum. It was a great forum until then.

1/26/2010 #11
De' Ripper

Yeah, poor forum. Thanks for accepting me!

1/26/2010 #12
TailsLovesCosmo

You're welcome.

What's sad is it was a great forum until then.

1/26/2010 . Edited 1/26/2010 #13
INFERNOX

Would it be alright if I joined too? Cosmo's one of my all-time favs, but then again, you've heard that before...

1/26/2010 #14
TailsLovesCosmo

Sure. Anybody who's not a Cosmo hater (and I'm still shocked how many of those are out there) is welcome.

1/26/2010 #15
INFERNOX

Thanks. ^^

Personally, I'm confused as to why there are so many Cosmo haters. The most common reasons I see are...

1) She's cliched. If you were the last of your species, and were forced to be a spy, you wouldn't call yourself cliched now would you?

2) Cream belongs with Tails. Then why did Tails tell Cosmo he loved her in the course of ONE SEASON whenever Cream was with him a longer amount of time and there was barely, if at all, romantic dialouge between them?

3) She's just plain stupid. ...on what grounds? Because she doesn't know what other civilizations are like? Stereotyping, people; at least give her a chance.

1/26/2010 #16
TailsLovesCosmo

They also insist she's ugly. Maybe because she doesn't have a nose, although that's normal for chibi characters. And there is no TailsxCream. The only sign would be when she and Amy bring him food at the beginning of the last episode of Sonic X, and 4kids cut that part out. Rouge showed more interest in Eggman than Cream did in Tails. Some people have insisted it's creepy because he's an animal and she's a plant. It was symbolism. They were two people of different races, cultures, and religions that fell in love even though their people were fighting. Same as people have said they'd rather Vanilla married Eggman. Or Tails. Because a rabbit and a crocodile creeps them out. Really, Vanilla is a lonely single mother who can't get a boyfriend because a lot of guys don't want to raise someone else's kids, and Vector is a big dumb goofy guy who women don't like because he's an idiot.

1/26/2010 . Edited 1/26/2010 #17
INFERNOX

Another good point. Oh, so she has no nos? Well, she also has no living family. Cut a girl some slack.

What really peeves me though, is that Sonic is made for children, yet that had this sad moment in Sonic X. It's like they were purposely trying to make kids cry. (I bet even the ones who watched the English dub cried; not over Cosmo, but over how horribly bad the dubbing was)

1/26/2010 #18
TailsLovesCosmo

I just don't understand why they had to dumb down everything. Cream promising to teach Amy and Cosmo how to cook turned into her promising to make cake every day. Eggman telling Rouge he was starting to get senile turned into them talking about something they'd already talked about. And we never got to see that it was Cream's picture in Bokkun's locket. Bokkun is the only person they've ever even hinted at setting her up with, and she didn't even know he was interested. But some of the acting was good. Amy Birnbaum made a great Cosmo.

1/26/2010 #19
INFERNOX

Agreed.

You know, the Cosmo-centered fic I made (admittably) takes a page from your book After The Metarex: Cosmo's Story. I try to make it original, but I can't help but compare the two oh so often...

You are the main authority on Cosmo here, from what I can see? Could you take a look at it and tell me if I'm going on the right track? I know you probably get this a lot, and most of the time it ends up disappointing you, but...

One last thing about Cosmo I have to mention: remember that pendant Tails returned at that party? Whatever happened to that thing? Is it a memoir of some sort? Or is it just plain gone?

1/26/2010 #20
TailsLovesCosmo

They never mentioned it before or after. Strange they had Tails say he was returning it to her. The way they didn't explain where it came from, they could have had him give it to her in the dubbing. I just assumed Tails took it home with him. Since she never wore it, it was strange she had it at all.

1/26/2010 #21
INFERNOX

Just another unexplained plot element...

I hope I get into SEGA one day. If so, I'll remember these days and try to get good ol' Cosmo back. And also bring Sonic into the 3D realm like with the Sonic Adventure titles.

Hey, just to throw it out there, I remember your review on Sonic Chronicles about Cosmo's locale; in chapters 13 and 14, Cosmo has made some subtle appearances.

1/26/2010 #22
TailsLovesCosmo

Her personality seems right, but if that other girl is from Hertia's seed, then she's Cosmo's sister, not her cousin.

1/26/2010 #23
INFERNOX

Well, that's true, I guess. Sorry, confusing stuff. But whenever they meet in SC3 all will be explained.

One thing I need to ask you before I attempt it: Organization XIII (from Kingdom Hearts) died in KH: COM and KH2, and I had them brought back (by a villain called The Scourge, which is my own purple hedgehogian killer). As such, I'm planning to bring the Metarex back, although he'll put them under mind control because they had a change of heart.

At one point in the story, they are freed from said mind control, but The Scourge insinuates he knows something about Greengate's collapse...would this be good story development/foreshadowing?

(GTG)

1/26/2010 . Edited 1/26/2010 #24
TailsLovesCosmo

Probably best to mention he knows something before the Metarex are freed. I'm not sure Pale Bay Leaf or Black Narcissus would have had changes of heart.

1/26/2010 #25
DryadPrincess

They were all meanies except the stupid one. He was funny.

1/26/2010 #26
De' Ripper

Yellow Zelkova was the most comical around the five. Don't you think? Pale Bay Leaf and Dark Oak were the cruel ones. Black Narcissus was the bored and selfish one. And Red Pine... the "single-appearance" one. He should had more appearance on the series... just to make the series more interesting, instead of making him to lose against Super Sonic and Super Shadow on the first chapter he appeared.

1/27/2010 #27
James Hawke

I don't know much about Cosmo. I could tell you about most of them except Cosmo.

1/27/2010 #28
De' Ripper

No thanks, I know enough.

1/27/2010 #29
INFERNOX

Well, with The Scourge's insinuation and everything, I guess it would work. But as for his connections I'm not telling...

I'm planning on, in my comedy fic Sonic's Reality Check, to bring back the Metarex in Season 2 along with the main Seedrian cast because of my evil clone stealing some of the author powers. Stupid? Yes. Gary-Stu? Yes. Will cause funny events in the future since SRC is mainly jokes with a storyline? Yes.

Mainly, everyone will still act the same, except the Metarex defect to the good side since they have virtually no army. That and they get tripped down stairs a lot. Mainly by me.

A recurring gag I'm planning for each one is...

Dark Oak: Is tripped down the stairs most often.

Black Narcissus: Every time he looks into a mirror, it breaks.

Red Pine: Everyone screams "SHUT UP YOU ONE-SHOT SIDE-VILLAIN!"

Pale Bay Leaf: Everyone keeps calling him Bayleef and telling him to use Razor Leaf.

Yellow Zelkova: He usually tries to figure out my insane logic and succeeds, although no one else understands. Personally, if I was a Metarex, I'd relate to him the most.

1/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: TailsLovesCosmo Charmy Electra, DryadPrincess
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member