Pandorically Heartful
A forum to discuss the manga, anime, and characters of Pandora Hearts.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
savory pie

What are the reasons that you dislike a certain character? Did they kill off your favorite character? Do you find their personality annoying? Do their words and actions contradict each other?

7/12/2009 #1
MeruMusings

I kinda don't like Oz. I still like Oz but he can be suck-ish

Cause he thinks his helping people but his just hurting people around, he acts like his the important hero and only him can save the world, he doesn't know that he is hurting himself and people around him when he says he'll die for them, and he just can throw his life away like that to me that p*** me off.

But i still kinda like oz because of some stuff he said and did. He changed alot at the end so I still kinda like him

6/6/2010 #2
savory pie

Same here. Oz's personality is just so strange...like how he changes moods so easily from suicidal to cheery and optimistic just bothers me. XD

6/8/2010 #3
crabnoises

Vincent -__-

6/13/2010 #4
savory pie

Aw, why do so many people not like Vincent? He's just misunderstood. (Well, sort of.) XD

6/15/2010 #5
crabnoises

I just think he's kinda creepy.....

I swear he stalks his own brother like a p*** stalks little children XD

*sniped*

6/16/2010 #6
savory pie

Yes, true. But he only became creepy after Gilbert returned to the Nightray House and didn't remember him. I think it was valiant how he would do anything to save his brother.

Though I think the only reason he started to become mentally unstable is because of Alice, not to mention he didn't have any parents and lived on the streets. Also, he was constantly afraid that his brother would leave him. Now that I think on it, he was kind of pathetic when he was little... XD

6/16/2010 #7
Zrathus

Hmm... I like Vincent, to some degree (I don't like guys that look like girls; I actually thought Vincent was a girl when I first saw him. Same with Gil. It must run in their family...), but the characters that I can't stand are Oz and Alice. Oz is annoying in the way how his personality changes every ten seconds or so, and Alice I hate because she is the typical heroine (though slightly more tolerable, I have to admit) in animes/mangas. I get really pissed off by those characters, and by no way find them cute. Just plain ANNOYING...

12/11/2010 . Edited 12/11/2010 #8
Annabelle Mapel

Vincent and Oz all I'm gonna say.

10/14/2011 #9
Meteor Gin

I WISH JACK WOULD DROP DEAD!!

my resson the reasont chapters, i don't think any furthure explination is called for...

(also i think your all nuts for thinking that thing about Oz is a bad thing, personly i love that about him... o-o, and that's not changing moods that's just because he's acting so that people won't worry, he always has the same personality and atitude... i thought that was kinda obvious... -.-)

5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #10
whatdotheydream

Zai and Jack. Zai and Jack should DIE. Oh and, I hate to say this, but...GILBERT TICKS ME OFF!!! He's an annoying little brat who actually thought of abondoning his little brother, and he cries and whines ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME. That being said, I liked him when he was Oswald's servant.

9/22/2012 #11
whatdotheydream

Zai and Jack. Zai and Jack should DIE. Oh and, I hate to say this, but...GILBERT TICKS ME OFF!!! He's an annoying little brat who actually thought of abondoning his little brother, and he cries and whines ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME. That being said, I liked him when he was Oswald's servant.

9/22/2012 #12
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku

I hate Oswald; he's a dictator with a bad attitude. I don't like him one bit. I hate him....so much! He wants to have everyone worship him and bow down to his bad ego. Like the latest chapter where he murdered people just for....GASP....disagreeing with him!

I also hate Zai. I don't hate Jack, but I really hate Sharon and Rufus Barma, as well as Levi. Impregnating a young girl is just creepy.....

9/13/2013 #13
KyuubiFireDragon

I agree Zai and Jack are Mean... But.. but... I love Gilbert! he has to be the best. but i also don't really like Vincent though he's kinda creepy just saying.

5/30/2014 #14
Forum Moderators: savory pie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member