UTAUloid General Discussion
For anything UTAUloid related, be it favorite songs or favorite pairings. All UTAUloid fans are welcome, please stop in and post something!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KFG24

Got any pics of UTAUloids? Post 'em here!

7/21/2009 . Edited 8/1/2009 #1
Meepy

Sayu:

Isn't she so cute? ♥

Artist: Ciel

7/21/2009 #2
kisatchan

You misspelled pictures.

o3o

8/1/2009 #3
KFG24

Holy fuck I did. O,o; *corrects it*

8/1/2009 #4
WitchJuliana

Hey are there rules here?? Are can we do whatever the bloody hell we want?

7/20/2010 #5
Shadow of the End

Hey, I feel stupid being in an UTAU forum and asking this, but Teto's got me interested in the UTAUs. Could anyone give me a list of all the UTAUloids and pictures of them? And if you can't (or don't want to) could you point me towards where i can find them? Please?

8/9/2010 #6
KFG24

Sorry for answering so late, ff doesn't tell me when things are replied to anymore.

Anyways, there are way too many UTAUloids for me to give a list of all of them. The closest you'll get to such a list is the UTAU wiki - There are pictures for most of them, but not always and some UTAUloids don't have very much information on them.

I hope that you find that helpful and I hope I didn't answer too late. ^_^;

8/15/2010 #7
KFG24

Oh no! Double post! Bad Harlee!

I don't think I really need to make a list of rules here since not many people come here. But if I do then I'll just copy and paste the rules from the VGD.

8/15/2010 #8
Shadow of the End

Sweet, thanks! And you really shouldn't worry about posting too late, I got nothing to do with myself anyways.

8/18/2010 #9
KFG24

You're welcome. ^_^

Geez, I'm not very good at watching my own forum, am I? Maybe if there were more people I'd actually check in regularly... -,-

8/20/2010 #10
Shadow of the End

Haha, totally! Hey, that reminds me.

I just started up a new RP forum, but so far it's only me and one other person, so we can't really get started yet. Why don't you join us? Just bout anyone is welcome!!!

8/20/2010 #11
Forum Moderators: KFG24
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member