UTAUloid General Discussion
For anything UTAUloid related, be it favorite songs or favorite pairings. All UTAUloid fans are welcome, please stop in and post something!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
KFG24

Please take all off-topic discussions here.

5/22/2010 #1
WitchJuliana

*peeks inside* This is my first time here... I feel so scared ;_;

7/20/2010 #2
KFG24

Don't be scared! Silly witch! *pulls Juliana in* ^_^

8/15/2010 #3
VocaloidFOREVER

Off topic huh... im always off topic... did you know it's illegal to eat an orange in a bathtub in a certain state/country (I forgot which state or country curse my short memory! Wait! Where am i?!?!? WHO R U!!!?!??!)

9/12/2010 #4
KFG24

Seriously? How are they gonna know if someone breaks that law though? If someone sees another person eating an orange in a bathtub, do they call 911?

This is the UTAUloid General Discussion Forum and I am KFG. Hallo~. ^_^

9/23/2010 #5
VocaloidFOREVER

lol yah 4 sum reason i tink teto and len wuld look kute 2getha! O.e... is that bad? lol and nice to meet u! *gives a cookie* here's a way of showing my gratitude! lol xD

9/23/2010 . Edited 9/23/2010 #6
VocaloidFOREVER

Heehee hee! I agree no need to be afraid! this is also my first (kind of) lol *pulls witchjuliana12 in along with KFG24*

9/25/2010 #7
KFG24

*noms on cookie* TetoXLen? Well, it's not bad that you like them together. Not a very common ship, though.

9/25/2010 #8
VocaloidFOREVER

True but still kute! ^.^ even tho not alot o pplz like them. i dont support it THAT much but i just lik it lalalalalalallalalal~ I still dont know if Ruko is a boy or girl... i know she/he is both buuuuuut u know i still lik girl! OMG! wat about RukoxKaito? O.e it just randomly popped into my mind lol xD

9/26/2010 #9
KFG24

I think everyone just refers to Ruko as a girl for simplicity.

RukoXKaito? I can't really see it. Maybe because I'm a huge Teto/Ruko and KaitoXMeiko shipper?

9/26/2010 #10
VocaloidFOREVER

lol i know that ruko and kaito dont rly look good 2gether but u know it just randomly poofed into my head i was like... RUKOxKAITO! it just went randomly in my head and i was lik wtf????!!! lol RukoxTaya! That's kute! I just found a story today and FELL IN LOVE with that couple lol xD

9/26/2010 #11
VocaloidFOREVER

Hm...

*in my head*

*the 7 dwarfs singing womanizer by Britney spears*

Mwehehehe...

10/7/2010 #12
happier times

OH HO HO. Off-topic UTAU, hmm ? ~

THIS PLACE IS PERFECT FOR ME.

*clears throat*

IN THAT ONE SYNCHRONICITY PICTURE MY SISTER SAYS IT'S NANA. BUT IT'S NERU I SAY. NERUUUUU.

BUT THEN MAYBE THE ONE WITH THE SHORT GRAY HAIR WAS HAKUO. Who probably has moobs. He's Haku's genderbend, after all.WAIT. Is Hakuo Miku's fail's genderbend or her genderbend's fail ? And what of Deruko ?! *confused*

But then, wouldn't Meito have moobs ? And Luki ? And what about Ruko's genderbend ? Can hermophrodites even have genderbends ? What about Mako's ? Mato, maybe ? Hehe, Black Rock Shooter............/ blahblahblah

Aahh. I feel so much better now~

[Does Kuma-uta count as an Utau ?~]

2/17/2011 #13
I Am The Raptor

Rainbows and unicorns are pretty. That is all. :3

10/9/2011 #14
KFG24

Eh? Where'd these posts coe from? I thought my forum was dead? O,o

10/11/2011 #15
I Am The Raptor

I like to attempt to revive those poor dead forums.

Even forums can feel lonely D:

*Plays dramatic music*

And you can help! Just donate 100 posts a day to any forum you see that is dead or dying!

/shot

10/24/2011 #16
StudentFromGallifrey
Huh? Somehow I got here from looking up TetoxLen pictures... Judging by the dates, I'm guessing this forum thing Is dead? Shoot. Well, this is just a shot in the dark. What do you people think of MakoxLen? Or MakoxPiko?
4/3/2012 #17
KFG24

Yep. It's pretty much dead as a doornail since no one really ever comes here. Not even the one who made it. TT,TT

I've never even thought about Mako with Len(because I ship RinXLen so much)... And with Piko... Hmm... I dunno. Doesn't really seem like it'd work out in my opinion.

7/12/2012 #18
afterreign

O_O *looks around* Uh...H-hello? Guess this is a quiet forum...

....*cricket chirps*....

I like TetoXLen and RukoXRin (I know, odd pairing but once I read a fanfic of them, I started to love them)

My favorite UTAU is Suzune Arika even though she's not well known.

Oh, Canadians celebrate Thankgiving in October

8/6/2012 #19
KFG24

Le gasp! A person!

I saw a pic of Ruko and Rin, but my RinXLen and Ruko/Teto ships prevailed over the cuteness.

In October? Really?

8/10/2012 #20
afterreign

'O' Double gasp! A person answered me!

I started liking Ruko X Rin after I read a fic about them. I like RinXLen, but there's been a whole bunch of fics about them. I'm more of a fan of RitsuXRuko then RukoXTeto.

Yep. And people from the Philippines celebrate Christmas starting in September and ending in January.

8/10/2012 #21
TokoWH

Hello? This Forum still alive...?

1/27/2013 #22
afterreign

((Late response lol.))

Hello! This forum is dead... So now I'll try to take over! MWAHAHAHA!!!

8/8/2013 #23
Forum Moderators: KFG24
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member