Schyler and Jack forever!
This forum is more like a test run to see how many people actually read the Blue Bloods series. Talk about anything, who do you want to kill who you love ect. I'll try a role playing thing too...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »

"Hey Lexxy, Will!" Adonia nodded once. Victoria looked down before taking in a huge gulp of air.

"Hello..." she and Tristan said at the same time.

3/3/2010 #151
Socialite Lucy

"Hey," William replied.

"So, I was thinking that we could head over to our place first," Lexxy said to the girls.

"And we," Will said, referring to Daniel, Riley, and himself, "are going to my place first. Tristan, do you watch sports?"

3/4/2010 #152

"Sure!" Adonia said and Victoria looked thoughtful wondering what Lexxy's house looked like. Probably huge and luxurious...

"I guess so, it depends... If I don't know the sport I'm usually a fast learner (in watching the sport) hit me with anything!" Tristan said.

3/5/2010 #153
Socialite Lucy

"It's just baseball," Will said as Daniel walked over.

"Red Sox are going down!" Daniel said, as he put away his paper and exchanged high-fives with Will.

Lexxy rolled her eyes as she started on the street. "Do you have anything to wear, or do you need to borrow?" she asked.

3/5/2010 #154

"Yankees fans?" Tristan asked.

"Uh...anything I guess," Adonia said following Lexxy.

3/7/2010 #155
Socialite Lucy

"Of course," Daniel replied.

"Why, are you a Sox fan?" William asked, sticking out his tongue.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, as the Lincoln town car stopped a foot away from her and she slid into the back.

3/7/2010 #156

Tristan shook his head and shrugged. "I never really watched, I'm more of a soccer person. So you can say I'm neither...for now," Tristan grinned. He knew some Sox fans and Yankees it was as funny as Manchester United and Liverpool fans.

3/8/2010 #157

Paige slowly walked out of Duchesne alone. She walked towards the steps and sighed sitting down on the steps.

3/8/2010 #158
Socialite Lucy

(By the way, you're a "Yankee" fan, but you cheer for the "Yankees". It was just sort of irritating me.)

"I prefer playing soccer to watching it," Daniel said.

"Unless it's Spain," William interjected.

"So, do you like Duchesne so far?" Lexxy asked.

3/9/2010 #159

(Sorry sorry, I never watched or played you see...)

"I like both... I mean maybe cause it where I'm from or something," Tristan shrugged.

"Yeah! It's pretty great, better than our old school. You born here as well?" Adonia asked.

3/10/2010 #160
Socialite Lucy

"Maybe," Daniel said, rounding the corner.

"Of course," Lexxy said, rolling her eyes as the car stopped in front of The Plaza. "My home is under construction so Daniel and I have been staying here recently."

3/12/2010 #161

Tristan followed closely behind Daniel.

"Oh cool!" Victoria said looking up at The Plaza.

"How long till it's done?" Adonia asked.

3/13/2010 #162
Socialite Lucy

"Three weeks, last I checked," Lexxy said before laughing. "Leave it to my mother to hire a painter in the middle of the year, and then go to Milan."

3/14/2010 #163

"Cool I want to see it once it's'll be gorgeous!" Adonia said.

"What is your room colour going to be?" Arala asked.

3/15/2010 #164
Socialite Lucy

"I think it's supposed to be a robin's egg blue," Lexxy said, walking into the lobby.

3/26/2010 #165

"Oh... that's real nice! Like my parent's room back home!" Adonia said looking around the lobby.

3/27/2010 #166
Socialite Lucy

"This way," Lexxy said, pointing to the elevators.

3/28/2010 #167

Adonia and Victoria followed Lexxy, checking the mirror in the lift.

3/29/2010 #168
Socialite Lucy

"Welcome to Casa de Stone," Lexxy said when the elevator stopped.

3/29/2010 #169

"Wow!" Adonia and Victoria said at the same time. The place was gorgeous.

3/30/2010 #170
Socialite Lucy

Lexxy gave them a full minute to look around the great room while she asked a maid to prepare them something to munch on while they got ready before directing them to her room. "You can just leave your things here," Lexxy said, dropping off her bag and stepping out of her Louboutins before going into the closet to find something to wear.

3/30/2010 #171

Adonia dropped her bag down next to Lexxy's and they both removed their heels and padded over to Lexxy.

"Wow... are shall assume this is barely all your clothes but... wow..." Adonia said. Victoria stared at a pair of jeans and then chuckled.

"Oh my gawd! I love those!" she whisper-screamed.

3/31/2010 #172
Socialite Lucy

"You can go pick up a pair when we go to Bendel's," Lexxy said. She pulled out a basket which had clothes that she was going to give to charity. "You can sift through there and take anything you like." She began looking for clothes for her to wear herself.

3/31/2010 #173

(My time zone its... APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!)

Adonia and Victoria looked through the pile and picked out a few items.

(Happy AF!)

3/31/2010 #174
Socialite Lucy

Lexxy barely glanced at the food that was brought down before eating a single chocolate-covered strawberry. "Help yourselves," she insisted.

4/1/2010 #175

Victoria's eyes sparkled as she picked up a dark red strawberry half brown with chocolate. "My fave!" she grinned. Adonia laughed and looked at the food. It looked good but she wasn't hungry.

4/2/2010 #176
Socialite Lucy

"Great minds think alike," Lexxy said, finishing it off and leaving the end on the plate. She grabbed her bag. "Let's go."

4/5/2010 #177

Adonia and Victoria grinned and followed Lexxy excitedly.

4/6/2010 #178
Socialite Lucy

"Um, so I feel like walking. Uptown or downtown?" she asked, turning to face them.

4/6/2010 #179

Victoria stared at her blankly, Adonia laughed.

"Are you sure you want to ask a couple of newbies who get lost in a shopping mall?" Adonia raised a brow.

4/7/2010 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gameofhorcruxes
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member