AxI stories
I don't mean to point fingers, but some people blow AxI way out of context
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
s.j. snodgrass
If you are a Hellsing fan, there is a 99.9% chance that one of your favorite characters have kicked the bucket. Who was it that you will really miss? Or that you don't want to die? Or even the likeliness of your favorite dying. (I strongly don't reccomend you come here if you don't want spoilers) Me, I didn't like to lose Pip, and i sure as hell didn't want Walter gone. (He may not be dead, but the chances of him surviving are slim to none.) I don't want to lose Alucard, but with where the story is going...ahem. Integra i don't think will die, but if she does, i'll flip out.
7/23/2006 . Edited 7/23/2006 #1
Agent HUNK
Pip was cool. He is my fav manga character. Sadly, it seems he kicks the bucket at a later date... (I've only gotten up to volume 4) The Captain is cool. He may be a bad guy, but he seems like a pretty cool character. I don't want him to die!
11/6/2006 #2
jj-chan
i loved pip. i really liked walter. now, he's not DEAD dead, but i liked the old man walter, and he's gone. i ADORED rip van winkle. liked the gun, the magic bullets, the singing, the cute freckles. but i also liked the way she died. if integra or seras die, however, i will be upset.
11/16/2006 #3
s.j. snodgrass
oh yes, Integra dying would be terribly upsetting. Yes yes.
11/16/2006 #4
Agent HUNK
Dude, I will stop reading Hellsing the moment Integra dies. Or if she turns into a vampire, like most fans want. Dead/undead Integra is the last thing I want to see. But it is highly unlikely. Then again, most people probably thought Pip wouldn't bite the bullet. And I didn't even think Anderson COULD die.
11/16/2006 #5
jj-chan
[q]And I didn't even think Anderson COULD die.[/q] same here. if integra dies, i will pause fr a mourning period and then keep on reading to see everything that's left blow up.
11/17/2006 #6
Agent HUNK
Riiiiiiiiip, noooooooo! :( Just got Volume 5. Knew it would happen, and didn't really care until I saw how cool of a character she was. I felt sorry for her, in fact. Especially when she started freaking out and crying after Alucard killed her comrades. RIP Rip Van Winkle. Speaking of which, I kinda liked that one soldier with the scar. It was like Hirano was putting a human face on the enemy, making them seem more relatable. It sucked to be reading it and know that there is no way anybody was going to live through Alucard's onslaught. Also, it must suck to be a reporter in Hellsing. They have a tendancy to die... ie: the reporter from the anime, and the reporters in Rio... ouch!
12/30/2006 #7
jj-chan
[q]Riiiiiiiiip, noooooooo! :( Just got Volume 5. Knew it would happen, and didn't really care until I saw how cool of a character she was. I felt sorry for her, in fact. Especially when she started freaking out and crying after Alucard killed her comrades. RIP Rip Van Winkle. [/q] ahhh! someone else who feels my pain! she was great, wasn't she? alas, all great people die too young~ [q]Speaking of which, I kinda liked that one soldier with the scar. It was like Hirano was putting a human face on the enemy, making them seem more relatable. It sucked to be reading it and know that there is no way anybody was going to live through Alucard's onslaught. Also, it must suck to be a reporter in Hellsing. They have a tendancy to die... ie: the reporter from the anime, and the reporters in Rio... ouch![/q] XD unfortunately i feel next to nothing if the cannon fodder die. unless they'd done something funny/interesting enough to catch my eye.
1/5/2007 #8
DragonLady626
Rip was awesome, I loved her singing opera and the song fit the situation quite well... her death was cool but also scared me a little at the same time, with how Alucard usually kills it doesn't feel personal butwith her death it was oddly persoanl and weirded me out for some reason... Pip, I didn't want Pip to go but ohhh... and Walter was amazingly cool, but yeah... I can't wait for the next episode of the OVA it's going to have Pip yay! I'm impatient I know...
2/24/2007 #9
Agent HUNK
Yay, the third OVA has Pip in it! I forgot about that. When does it come out? And Alucard probably killed Rip in such a personal manner because SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS they met before in Dawn, and he let her live. Dang, I hope the Dawn comes out in America at some point...
3/10/2007 #10
Spaleween
So true, I'd hate it if Integra would die. She's easily the strongest character I've ever seen in an anime and in a manga. Sorry to those who might be miffed, but I just can't see Integra as a vampire. It's just not her.
4/22/2007 #11
Spaleween
So true, I'd hate it if Integra would die. She's easily the strongest character I've ever seen in an anime and in a manga. Sorry to those who might be miffed, but I just can't see Integra as a vampire. It's just not her.
4/22/2007 #12
Miyakai Valentine

Riiiiiiiiip, noooooooo! :( Just got Volume 5. Knew it would happen, and didn't really care until I saw how cool of a character she was. I felt sorry for her, in fact. Especially when she started freaking out and crying after Alucard killed her comrades. RIP Rip Van Winkle.

ahhh! someone else who feels my pain! she was great, wasn't she? alas, all great people die too young~

I loved Rip! She was my favorite character, hands down. ;_; I almost cried a little bit when she died~!

3/21/2009 #13
Thess

Pip isn't "gone", he's with Seras. Technically, she's dead as well. This was the way Hirano had to make their relationship last. :D

I'm fine with all the deaths (Pip and Alucard never "died") except with Anderson's and Yumie's (Yumie in particular was SUCH A WASTE OF TIME). I cried a river, but I loved Penwood's.

3/24/2009 #14
Thess

Pip isn't "gone", he's with Seras. Technically, she's dead as well. This was the way Hirano had to make their relationship last. :D

I'm fine with all the deaths (Pip and Alucard never "died") except with Anderson's and Yumie's (Yumie in particular was SUCH A WASTE OF TIME). I cried a river, but I loved Penwood's.

3/24/2009 #15
BulletsforValentine

C'mon guys... How should Alucard stay alive if Integra really should die? Well.. she doesn't admit that, but we should know that Alucard can turn him with force, and she just gonna kill that guy and kill her self after that. It sounds the opposite...

If Integra really should die, I won't pity anyone but Alucard.....

7/10/2010 #16
Forum Moderators: s.j. snodgrass
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member