Saga Roleplay: Harry Potter
Have you always wanted to be a Hogwarts student? Then you're in the right place. An RPG for both canon and original characters.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
fauves

The name is quite self-explanatory. This room appears for those in need, as exactly what they need.

7/22/2009 #1
fauves

Diana had come to the Room of Requirement, locking the door, after she had received some startling news from Draco. She now sat in a bathtub filled with hot water and light smelling lavenders floating. She had been crying for the last ten minutes, tears kept falling out.

7/29/2009 #2
breeutiful

Aimee had been walking past the room of requirement, unintentionally pacing backwards and forth as she read, until a door appeared in front of her. She took a step forward out of curiousity and twisted the door handle, stepping into the room.

She finally looked up and saw Diana in a bathtub - and it appeared she had been crying. Not really a social person, she wasn't sure what to do so she decided to approach the bathtub, pointedly looking at the wall directly in her line of vision so she wouldn't be thought to be perving. "Are you alright?" She asked, somewhat awkwardly.

7/30/2009 #3
fauves

Diana stopped crying for a moment. She sighed inwardly; maybe she should lock the door the Muggle way next time. She sunk down under the lavenders and foam. After a while she rose up again, leaning against the side of the bathtub, "I'm not."

7/30/2009 #4
breeutiful

Aimee searched her pockets for a clean hankerchief and handed it to Diana. "What happened?"

7/30/2009 #5
fauves
Diana shook her head, stepping out of the tub, wrapping her towel round her. "I did something. Something really stupid."
7/30/2009 #6
breeutiful

Aimee stood up as well and went to go sit on a bench, sitting down. "What did you do then?"

7/30/2009 #7
fauves

"I can't," Diana said, shaking his head, sitting down next to Aimee. "I can't."

7/30/2009 #8
breeutiful

Aimee looked at Diana and raised her eyebrows, putting her book down. "So it's so bad you can't speak of it?"

7/30/2009 #9
fauves

Diana didn't say anything but stared at the ceiling. "You don't want to know."

7/30/2009 #10
breeutiful

Aimee raised an eyebrow and snorted, "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know. I'm not daft."

7/30/2009 #11
fauves

"No, really, you don't want to know," Diana said, shaking her head again. "It was in the summer, and I thought no one would find out."

7/30/2009 #12
breeutiful

Aimee put her hand on Diana's before contemplating her actions twice and taking it back off. "Did you make an idiot of yourself? Sleep with someone?"

7/30/2009 #13
fauves

"No. Well yes I did sleep with someone. But that's nothing," Diana said, staring down at Aimee's hand.

7/30/2009 #14
breeutiful

Aimee was still feeling awkward, even more so when she noticed Diana staring at her hand, so she asked, "Did you say something to Malfoy?"

7/30/2009 #15
fauves

"Say something to Malfoy?" Diana asked, confused.

7/30/2009 #16
breeutiful

"That was bad, I mean," Aimee shrugged.

7/30/2009 #17
fauves

Diana shook his head, "It was more like he said something to me."

7/30/2009 #18
breeutiful

Aimee picked up her book and began to read with a thoughtful expression, "Well, what did he say then?"

7/30/2009 #19
fauves

"He-" Diana started, burrying her head into her palms. "He told me he knows what I did. That he was there."

7/30/2009 #20
breeutiful

Aimee went to put an arm around her shoulder but settled for patting her back. "And what did you do?"

7/30/2009 #21
fauves

Diana paused, "And you won't say anything?"

7/30/2009 #22
breeutiful

"You're the only person I talk to," Aimee said truthfully, with an indifferent tone.

7/30/2009 #23
fauves

Diana hesitated but looked at Aimee eventually, saying, "I killed someone."

7/30/2009 #24
breeutiful

Aimee near dropped her book - a most loved possesion - and she tried her hardest to mask her expression. "Oh... who?"

7/30/2009 #25
fauves

Diana looked away from her, "I don't know." She paused and decided to start from the beginning. "I was partying hard in the summer and I went to Vegas which a bunch of strangers, I don't know. I was dazed all the way through everything. I was with this blond guy, who must've been Malfoy, I get that now. And I don't know, this guy and his girlfriend started this argument with us, they were a pair of cuntheads. Malfoy and I were totally wasted. And then one night it was probably two, three o'clock in the morning and I was driving a car - one that Malfoy found somewhere - and we saw the other two behind the traffic lights on the right. And I just drove right into them when the traffic lights went green - I must've gone seventy miles per hour, I don't know, maybe more."

"We, well I, crashed into them and then I don't know we got out of the car and just ran for it, laughing," Diana said, frowning. "And then we got married."

7/30/2009 #26
breeutiful

Aimee swallowed hard and asked, "Does anyone beside him know? ... You got married to Malfoy?"

7/30/2009 #27
fauves

"My brother knows but that's it. And you," Diana replied. "It was a Vegas wedding."

7/30/2009 #28
breeutiful

Aimee wrung her hands in front of her and replied, "Well... oh. Oh buggering heck... So the police haven't contacted you?"

7/30/2009 #29
fauves

"The guy and his girlfriend didn't even know our names, and the car wasn't ours. The guy died, being on the left side and the girlfriend couldn't remember anything," Diana explained. "We got on the first plane back."

7/30/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fauves NevermoretheRaven37, breeutiful, Moon Hound Hati
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member