Saga Roleplay: Harry Potter
Have you always wanted to be a Hogwarts student? Then you're in the right place. An RPG for both canon and original characters.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »

Opened for classes.

7/22/2009 #1
Moon Hound Hati

Harry Potter entered the classroom by himself and sat down at a desk on the second row, putting his book bag down and waited for the class to begin.

Fellow Gryffindor Tomoya Okazaki entered a few minutes later, soon followed by the Hufflepuff Vergil Bones.

8/18/2009 #2
Sumire Teh Cubby-Chibi

Jessea slowly entered, shaking slighty.She looked up and saw the other people, her eyes going wide.She quickly walked over to a seat at the end of second row, looking down.

8/18/2009 #3
Moon Hound Hati

"Hey, Harry," Tomoya greeted as he sat down at desk next to Harry, on the second row.

"Oh, hey, Tomoya. How are things?" Harry replied with a friendly smile.

"Same as always, I guess," the half Japanese boy replied with a light shrug.

8/18/2009 #4
Sumire Teh Cubby-Chibi

Jessea got a hold of herself and stopped shaking, taking out her stuff from her book bag, wiping a few extra tears.

8/18/2009 #5
Moon Hound Hati

"You alright?" Harry asked Jessea, looking somewhat concerned. Tomoya also turned his attention to the girl, looking at her with his good eye.

8/18/2009 #6
Sumire Teh Cubby-Chibi

Jessea jumped at the sound of voices."Oh, hi.Umm, yeah, I'm fine, thanks.........." She mumbled, looking down at her books.

8/18/2009 #7
Moon Hound Hati

"You don't seem that 'fine' to me," Tomoya replied with a slight frown.

"Wanna talk about it?" Harry offered.

Vergil ignored them and sat down in the second last row, away from the others.

8/18/2009 #8
Sumire Teh Cubby-Chibi

"No thank you......" Jessea mumbled, still looking at her books.She started playing with her hair a little.

8/18/2009 #9
Moon Hound Hati

"Alright... if you say so," Harry replied and pulled out his books, putting them on his desk. Tomoya shrugged again and did the same. In the back, Vergil had done so, as well.

Gabriel entered the classroom and put his bag next to his desk, sitting down and leaning back in the comfy leather chair he had bought last year after having had to sit in the horribly uncomfortable chair provided by the school for a month.

8/18/2009 #10
Sumire Teh Cubby-Chibi

Jessea saw from the corner of er eye the teacher come in, and she quickly pulled a small smile on her face and looked up.

Maliq walked in and sat down beside Harry, not caring.He set down his book bag on the floor beside his chair, grabbing the books he needed and laying them on the table.

8/18/2009 . Edited 8/18/2009 #11

(Hope you guys don't mind the intrusion)

Neimi hurried in, then sighed with immense relief when she realized class hadn't started yet. She chose the most secluded seat she could find--with little success, as two boys and a irl were only a seat away--and began setting out her things to prepare for class. Her essay on venom-based poisons, which she had painstakingly worked on the day before, she set out neatly in front of her and folded her hands, waiting.

Colm sluggishly made his way inside, sporting a cowlick on the front of his hair from having just rolled out of bed. He yawned, his eyes half-lidded. Colm looked around lazily and pulled up a seat next to Neimi. Neimi looked terrified at her proximity to the opposite sex, and averted her eyes. Colm blinked, but shrugged.

10/2/2009 #12

Isadora scowled as she took her seat, pulling her books out of her bag and setting them onto her desk. She spotted Potter out of the corner of her eye and scowled some more.

"Stupid half-blood," she muttered to herself. "Thinks he's Merlin's bloody gift to the whole wizarding world."

10/10/2009 #13
Moon Hound Hati

10/17/2009 #14

Estella rushed inside and took a seat near the back of the class, folding her arms tightly over her growling stomach. In her hurry to get there in time, she had missed out on breakfast. A quick search through her bag revealed a chocolate bar, which she greedily consumed.

11/13/2009 #15

Isadora walked into the classroom and raised her eyebrows at the sight of Estella pigging out on a chocolate bar. She smirked as she sat next to the girl.

"Someone's hungry," she commented, pulling a sandwhich out of her bag and passing it to her. "I usually go down to the kitchens before class in case I can't get to the Great Hall for lunch," she explained.

11/13/2009 #16
Moon Hound Hati

The Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Gabriel van Helsing, entered the classroom via a door on the right side in the front of the classroom. "Miss Lyov, I'd appreciate if you didn't eat inside my classroom," he commented calmly when he saw Estella trying gag herself on a chocolate bar.

11/14/2009 #17

Isadora cringed and hurriedly shoved the sandwhich into Estella's bag. "For later," she mouthed, before raising her hand.

11/14/2009 #18
Moon Hound Hati

Gabriel placed his briefcase on his desk while Harry Potter entered the classroom along with his house mate, Tomoya Okazaki, and closely followed by Ravenclaw Mark Farland. Harry and Tomoya sat down next to each other on the third row while Mark sat down directly behind them on the fourth row.

11/14/2009 #19

Isadora sighed and lowered her hand, not wanting to ask her question now. She opened her bag and started pulling her books out, followed by her homework assignment.

11/14/2009 #20

Estella sighed and shoved the last piece of chocolate into her mouth before patting her bag and smiling gratefully at Isadora. She pulled out yesterday's assignment and placed it on her desk along with her book.

11/14/2009 #21

Isadora noticed Estella's smile and leaned towards her. "Don't worry about it. I've got plenty more," she whispered, then turned back and faced the front of the classroom.

11/14/2009 #22

"Thanks," Estella murmured to Isadora's profile before turning her attention to the Professor.

11/16/2009 #23
Moon Hound Hati

"Right," Gabriel said, clapping his hands together and looking up from his desk, gaze turned to his students. "As these aren't the safest times to live in, I'm going to teach you something that isn't on your curriculum, nor will it come up on your NEWT exam.

"What I'm going to teach you, boys and girls, is a spell that Dark Creature hunters use against fully transformed werewolves. It's a spell that's usually only handed down and taught among Dark Creature hunters and those in training to become one, so consider yourselves lucky that I'm willing to share it with you!" He gave them a good natured smirk.

"Sounds interesting," Tomoya commented quietly.

Harry nodded silently in agreement, along with Mark.

11/18/2009 #24

Isadora sat up a bit straighter. This could come in handy, she thought. She picked up her quill, ready to start taking notes.

11/18/2009 #25

Estella stopped trying to sneak sandwich crumbs into her mouth and looked at the professor with wide eyes. A spell against werewolves? Interesting...

11/25/2009 #26
Moon Hound Hati

"Now, before any of misunderstand, this is mainly a defensive type spell and doesn't do any direct to the werewolf physically," Gabriel explained as he picked up a piece of chalk and began writing on the blackboard. "The spell is called "The Blinder" among Dark Creature Hunters. As the name implies, it can blind a fully transformed werewolf for up to three hours, depending on how close and how long the werewolf's eyes were exposed to the spell. The Blinder produces a special type of magical light that is harmless to most creatures, including humans, but the werewolf's nocturnal eyes are extremely sensitive to it."

11/28/2009 #27
DJ ThunderCrash

"So it's kinda like muggle Flashbang grenade?" asked Jessie, waking up from her daydreaming.

11/28/2009 #28
Moon Hound Hati

"You could compare it to that, save for the fact that it only works on werewolves," Gabriel replied as he turned away from the blackboard to fact his students again, nodding once.

11/28/2009 #29
DJ ThunderCrash

"Well I still belive that point fifty cal is an answer to most of dark creatures..." murmured Jessie, mostly to herself.

11/28/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fauves NevermoretheRaven37, breeutiful, Moon Hound Hati
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member