Society of Smashing Fiction
With the closing of the original Society of Smashing Fiction, this forum has arisen to be its successor. Those of you who wish to RP, get writing help, post challenges or just chat, come on in and join the fun! All are welcome in our Society!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »

In this RP our heroes have to deal with constant assault of lookalikes and copy's that have been not only fighting the heroes themselves, but impersonating the forces of good and causing them to turn on one another in the confusion. Even worse a select group of villains appears to have organized themselves and are working in tandem with the imposters. The only clue is a very large shattered mirror in dreamland which has been projecting images of itself into other dimensions. Now our heroes must unite the pieces of the mirror, find a group of guardians who may hold the secret to defeating this evil , and face the source of all these problems once and for all.

For general rules dimensional travel will be through both portals and select gates that allow for world to world transportation among other things. Also anyone who controls a cloned character will also control the dark clone.

Anyway at the moment this is only a discussion thread, but I plan on changing it into an RP thread soon enough. At the moment I am still looking for some character to be guardian (though they may or may not know it), for a few villains other than the one behind creating the clones as he was revived by them, and for characters to get Dark Clones of themselves.

At the moment there will be 15 mirror shards

Guardians confirmed

1. Commander 555

2. Landia

3. Blaze

(will likely be more than just five as a heads up, but I don't have five suggestions yet.)

Known Dark clones

(None yet)

5/3/2012 . Edited 5/7/2012 #1
Trueblade Hinata

My semi OC,Yang Sasuke,who's Sasuke's dark side,could be an evil clone in this RP.I don,t know about Dark Pit,though.He's more Anti-hero then villain.

5/4/2012 #2

Ok then. Anyway don't feel the need to confine yourself to character with canon manifestation of their Dark sides. Dr Iceflow's own dark side will porbabley only be used for the duration of the RP so I don't see why you can't do the same with other dark counterparts.

Anyway I can see Dark Pit teaming up with shadow kirby both were supposed to be evil versions off good characters that wound up good themselves.

5/4/2012 #3
Trueblade Hinata

Yang Sasuke is a semi OC and the dark side of Sasuke.Since Itachi is really a good guy,I'll have him get a dark side as well,which is the emotionless and "evil" persona he created and pretended to be while in Akatsuki.

I'm okay with Shadow Kirby and Dark Pit teaming up.

5/5/2012 #4

Ok thne.

You have any villains who are up for the spot of being members of the organization who brought the movcing force for this Rp back from the dead?

5/5/2012 #5
Trueblade Hinata

Kabuto can bring back beings from the dead.Maybe I'll add a few members of the Akatsuki as well.

5/5/2012 #6

Ok then. I think I'll add Hades and Necrodues myself with Yin-Yarn as a lesser member having him and his minions fulfil a role as field commanders.

Hmmm actually you think as a starter that the villains could send Yin-Yarn and one of the clones after Tellius. It would make sense that they would try to hit the heros with foes they don't know how to handle yet, and the clone would likley be to get the fire emblem heros hostil towards whoever the clone is of.

5/6/2012 #7
Trueblade Hinata

Kabuto could send Yin-Yarn as a summon.But I'll use Yang Sasuke as the clone who will attack Tellius.It could teint on Konoha and the Shinobi world.

5/6/2012 #8

Hmm interesting actually that gives me an idea about how we could get the fire emblem characters into the greater plot. Yin-Yarn is sent in to massive damage while Yang-Sasuke does more covert opperation. Now at some point Yang Sasuke would be discovevered and he would take advantage by not only fraimimg the real Sasuke, but he would trick the fire emblem charactesr into believeing that he was the one who brought back Yin-Yarn.

Not knowing Yang Sasuke is a fake the fire emblem characters out of desperation would try to follow Yang Sasuke back to the Naruto dimension and wind up guning for the real one with the belief that taking him out would also defeat Yin-Yarn. Naturally the main enemys for the fire emblem part would be Yin-Yarns creations or character brainwashed by Yin Yarn.

5/6/2012 #9
Trueblade Hinata

That would work. Let's go for it. :)

5/7/2012 #10
Ok anyway any gaurdian ideas?
5/7/2012 #11
Trueblade Hinata

I nominate Blaze.She might be the guardian of the Sol emeralds,but what she might receive the responsibility of guarding one of the pieces of the miror?

5/7/2012 . Edited 5/7/2012 #12

Well I suppose she could find one of the peices for the mirror. The guardians are actually meant to guard the pieces of the treasure that will be used to defeat the thing the villains revived. The mirror pieces thmeselves would be scattered around.

5/7/2012 #13
Trueblade Hinata

Maybe on her search for the Sol Emeralds,she would fins a piece of the mirror and gain the responsibility of guarding it.If she would be a guardian of the treasure,would she know it or would not know it?

5/7/2012 #14

ost of those gaurding the treasure wouldn't know it though any of the possible guardians that over say 500 would. Unless she got it through inheritance in which case her parent probabley would have told her.

5/7/2012 #15
Trueblade Hinata

The latter sounds like a good idea.Maybe one of Blaze's ancestors would have been a guardian.

5/7/2012 #16

Hmmm makes sense any other plot line you want to discuss. Otherwise unless someone else shows interest I'll likley start it tomorrow.

5/7/2012 #17
Trueblade Hinata

There's no other plot I need to discuss. I'm ready.

EDIT:One more thing,maybe the first Tellians to be attacked by Yin-Yarn and Yang Sasuke,would be the hawk laguz of Phoenicis.King Tibarn and his protege,Prince Reyson,are vengeful,and wosun't forgive this strange beorc with powers(Sasuke),then would follow Yang Sasuke,into the world of the Shinobi(Naruto's world)

5/8/2012 . Edited 5/8/2012 #18

Hmm that makes sense and Yin-Yarn could likley use Phoenics as a jumping off point into the Raven nation, and then he would go for the Beorc nations. After that would be Gallia, and by the time has takken over the rest of the continent Yin-Yarn would be strong enough to besiege Goldaia. He would want to save the strongest for last after all.

5/8/2012 #19
Trueblade Hinata

Yes indeed.I'm ready to start. :)

5/9/2012 #20

(Anyway you want to put up something for the local soldier in the mooks and Redshirts thread. I would assume Yin-Yarn would know what to deploy against who for his invasion after all.)

In the nation of Phoenicis a strange even was occuring. Al over the very land was turning into patchwork, and most of the living things would fing themselves transformed into Yarn.

Shadow Kirby looked strolled through dreamland. He had to find someone, and warn them of the incident at the amazing mirror.

5/9/2012 . Edited 5/9/2012 #21
Trueblade Hinata

A blur made it's way to the castle,sneaking inside withoutmaking noise.

5/10/2012 #22

As if on cue or as to cause some sort of disttaction a pair of strange objects formed over Phoeinicis and begain kniting.

5/10/2012 #23
Trueblade Hinata

A magical barrier had been formed around castle Phoenicis.It was a gift King Tibarn had received from allied beorc mages.But the mysterious figure managed to get through it.

5/11/2012 #24

Soon the mysterious object had finished knitting causing a evil wizard Yin-Yarn to pop into existence. "Nenenene! This puny barrier is nothing before my power! Still I should probable call for a little backup." With that he began knitting causing a the might Hotwinds along with a large swarm of of buttonbugs to pop into existence.

5/11/2012 #25
Trueblade Hinata

"That won't be needed." said Yang Sasuke's shadow clone as he appears near Yin-Yarn."I've managed to break into the castle."

5/11/2012 #26

Yin Yarn grins "Of course however I still need to begin conqering the world. Although I won't go for the castle directly in order to avoid hurting your chances of success, the rest of the country looks ripe for the picking." He then knits up some more buttonbugs "After all world conquest has to start somewhere."

5/11/2012 #27
Trueblade Hinata

"Right." said Yang before to dash inside the castle.

Laguz hawk king Tibarn watched the horrizon from the window of his room.He wasn't happy."What kind of sorcery is this?!"

(You can control one of the guards who warns Tibarn about the intruder(Yang Sasuke) if you want.

5/12/2012 #28

A guard quickly rushed in through one of the doors "Sir something has been turning everything and everyone into Yarn. Its also been infesting everywhere with strange creatures."

5/13/2012 #29
Trueblade Hinata

"What?!" cried the hawk king."Send a few of our soldiers against those fiends and evatuate the civilians.I'll face who ever is responsible." Tibarn then left his room.The royal heron siblings Leanne and Reyson came to him."Is something wrong?" Reyson asked."Everything is yarn outside and dark creatures appeared everywhere." was all Tibarn replied.

(I'm about to register Loki(Thor's step brother from Marvel's avengers.I just thought he might be the one who summoned Yin Yarn and used the mirror to create the clone.What do you think?(And maybe he can ally himself with Hades in both this and in the Multiverse RP if that's okay.))

5/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Milkshake2008 TokoWH, Tailsisreal
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member