The Forum
The regulars at Phantom Roleplaying talk so very much all the time. I thought it would be a good idea to create a more official place, instead of taking up room where we should be roleplaying Phantom of the Opera. Anyone is welcome to come chat, though!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
drgn grl

Welcome to the Forum. Anyone, and everyone, is welcome to show up, characters and writers alike. We regulars do, however, ask that everyone abide by a few rules and warnings.

1) Most of us present are adults. Things do happen.

2) If these things do happen, please try to keep anything that would embarrass you and/or the children present in one of the many bedrooms available.

3) Please try to keep all fighting confined to the Mary Sue hallway. It is always overflowing with Mary Sues that need to get killed and/or maimed, and is the preferred outlet for your anger/frustration/stress.

4) Many of us regulars DO know how to fight, and fight well.

5) Please be accepting of others who are here. They are from all walks of life or undeath. Some of them have probably had it harder than you.

6) There are doors in the Forum leading to just about anywhere you can imagine. Some are quite dangerous areas.

7) Don’t be surprised by anything here. Here, just about anything is possible.

8) Among those that have already passed among us are fairies, demons, angels, vampires, werewolves, elves, ghosts, and Muses. And all those who have abided by our rules have been accepted.

9) Vampires are asked to dine elsewhere, on the Mary Sues, or from the bloodpacks in the blood refrigerator. Vampires are only allowed to dine on any other living being if given express permission by the intended victim. Trust us, some of us don’t mind.

10) It is possible that you may find love here.

11) The stage is for performances only and is to be treated with respect. Those who disrespect the stage may be banned from it.

12) Don’t touch Erik’s coffin. He’s likely to Punjab you, strangle you, or throw you across the room.

13) Whoever posts the 5,000th post in the topic is responsible for setting up the next continuation topic. This way, only one thread gets created instead of two.

14) Don’t control another writer’s characters without permission. You don’t want it to happen to you.

15) Try not to swear. The adults don’t like it, and the babies pick it up fast…

16) Unfortunately, we've been having problems with doors that open up to a mirror realm lately. Please report these to a wizard as soon as you find them so they can be sealed immediately. Things over there are best left over there. Thank you.

17) If you see things in other languages, chances are, we're using a translator or a dictionary. The syntax and/or grammar may be bad or horrible. Don't panic. If we're using a dictionary, chances are, we have no f-ing clue about the language and are going to put it in something close to English grammar. If you actually know the language, kudos to you, and we would appreciate any help in getting the grammar right. :3

7/25/2009 . Edited 2/17/2010 #1
drgn grl

The Forum is currently having problems posting in the Mirror world, the Main Room, Italy, and Benttichi. A plea for help has been sent to the FF support team. I have no idea what's going on!

9/12/2009 . Edited 9/12/2009 #2

Damn you, FF!! DAMN YOUU!!!! DX

9/12/2009 #3

I HEAR THAT!!! A CURSE! A CURSE A BOTH YOUR HOUSES!!! ...sorry, went Shakespeare there...

9/12/2009 #4
drgn grl

So, chat, Italy, the bedrooms went out for a bit, Bettenchi, mirror world--everything seems to be up and running, more or less. It might have a few sporadic glitches, but hitting refresh should solve it eventually.

9/13/2009 #5
drgn grl

Apparently, Chat 2 is down currently. Not sure how long it'll take for fanfiction to fix it.

10/26/2009 . Edited 10/26/2009 #6
drgn grl

I, for one, know Old Norse does not actually follow the english syntax I am using. :3 If you actually know Old Norse, my apologies for it not actually saying what I am tryingto get it to say. Just try reading it straight across, word by word, and it should be right. ^^'

2/17/2010 #7
Forum Moderators: drgn grl
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member