The Forum
The regulars at Phantom Roleplaying talk so very much all the time. I thought it would be a good idea to create a more official place, instead of taking up room where we should be roleplaying Phantom of the Opera. Anyone is welcome to come chat, though!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
drgn grl

We are currently trying to seal these off. Please report one if you find one.

9/7/2009 #1
Dalia N'Shard

Azrael injected the drug into Megan's system. How ever it also contained a strong knock-out drug. Once he was certain it was taking effect he vanished.

9/7/2009 #2
disturbedgrave

Megan managed to make it over to her bed before she collapsed on top of it, completely out cold. At least the pain is gone... came a groggy thought before she slipped completely into the blackness.

9/7/2009 #3
Dalia N'Shard

Mirror-World Lucifer being the opposite of the other will go by Cern the the Pagan Horned God since he is seen by many fundamentalist Christians as Satan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The dark haired man from earlier appeared again and gently covered Megan before going to the closet for some clothes to better conceal her nudity.

9/7/2009 #4
disturbedgrave

Megan's closet was full of 1950's-1960's style of dresses, all in various shades of white, yellow or pink, or a combination of the three. Everything was organized according to color, with flats, sensible heels and Mary-Janes lining the floor. She had a hook on the back of a door for just belts, thin ones with small buckles, all in various colors of yellow, pink and blue. A two robes were in the back, as well as three white or blue nightdresses.

(Okay. ^^)

9/7/2009 #5
Dalia N'Shard

Cern glanced over the selection before taking out Moving over to the bed, he dressed Megan, careful not to wake her.

9/7/2009 #6
disturbedgrave

Megan did not stir; she couldn't even feel when her bruises were jarred. She just remained curled up in a small ball in the center of her bed, clutching her small teddy bear to her desperately.

9/7/2009 #7
Dalia N'Shard

Cern applied makeup over her bruises and stroked her hair. She seemed so much like a doll.

9/7/2009 #8
disturbedgrave

Megan's breathing slowly steadied out as she slid into a more natural sleep, pulling her bear closer. A solitary tear slid from her eye and over the bridge of her nose, falling silently to the sheets. It wasn't followed by another.

9/7/2009 #9
Dalia N'Shard

Cern wiped the tear stain away and went over to the small adjoining kitchen to prepare some tea for when she woke.

9/7/2009 #10
disturbedgrave

It was a little while later until she returned to her senses. She blearily opened her eyes and gave a small yawn, stretching for a second before curling up again with her bear. It took her a moment to realize that she was dressed. She sat up swiftly, blinking down in confusion at the dress. She gave a small tug at the frills and smiled slightly. It was cute...

9/7/2009 #11
Dalia N'Shard

Bringing the water to a boil, Cern steeped a combination of linden blossoms, chamomile, passionflowers, and orange zest in it. He strained it, and sweetened it with dark sweet buckwheat honey. Taking a cup out to her.

9/7/2009 #12
disturbedgrave

She started at seeing him come out of her kitchen. Clutching her bear to herself, she shook her head at him. "Y-You s-shouldn't b-be here." she whispered desperately, averting her eyes from him. "Y-You'll be h-hurt."

9/7/2009 #13
Dalia N'Shard

Cern moved a chair to the side of Megan's bed and sat down, offering the warm china cup to her.

9/7/2009 #14
disturbedgrave

She hesitated for a long moment, before taking the warm cup, drawn to the smell. She sipped fractionally, still clutching her bear to her.

9/7/2009 #15
Dalia N'Shard

Cern watched her, brushing one had through his dark hair, over the nub of bone where his antlers where in the spring and summer.

9/7/2009 #16
disturbedgrave

She swiftly drained the rest of the brew. She then quietly stood, walking into the kitchen with the cup and her bear. She then proceeded to wash and dry the cup thoroughly, putting back into it's place carefully. Then she proceeded to clean the kitchen, scrubbing at imaginary spots on the counter top and stove top, concentrating on making her kitchen spotless once more.

9/7/2009 #17
Dalia N'Shard

Cern followed and watched at the doorway, "Why do you do this? "

9/7/2009 #18
disturbedgrave

"D-Do what?" she asked, scrubbing furiously at a spot she saw on the counter. "T-There's a s-spot."

9/7/2009 #19
Dalia N'Shard

Cern moved over to her side, stilling her fierce scrubbing with a gentle hand. "There is not spot..."

9/7/2009 #20
disturbedgrave

She stared down at the counter-top. He was right...he had to be right. He wouldn't lie to her. Would he? No, no...he wouldn't. The spot before her eyes slowly faded. She nodded slowly, turning and putting the cleaner and rag back in their place under the sink. "Y-Yes..."

9/7/2009 #21
Dalia N'Shard

Cern led Megan back to her room, sitting her down at the vanity. "You must leave this place before his treatment kills you..."

9/7/2009 #22
disturbedgrave

She hugged her bear tightly to her, trembling. "I-I c-can't." she whispered hoarsely, not looking at him. "W-Where could I g-go? I n-need my m-medicine..."

9/7/2009 #23
Dalia N'Shard

"Why do you need this...medicine?"

9/7/2009 #24
disturbedgrave

"E-Everything h-hurts..."

9/7/2009 #25
Dalia N'Shard

"Everything hurts because of the way he treats your body."

9/7/2009 #26
disturbedgrave

"B-But...I-I n-need it..." she whispered, trembling.

9/7/2009 #27
Dalia N'Shard

"You do not need it..." He reached out, caressing her cheek lightly.

9/7/2009 #28
disturbedgrave

She didn't flinch away this time, running a hand over her bruised and battered neck. "I-I d-don't...?"

9/7/2009 #29
Dalia N'Shard

"You may suffer withdrawal, but it will pass and you shall be well again..."

9/7/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: drgn grl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member