The Forum
The regulars at Phantom Roleplaying talk so very much all the time. I thought it would be a good idea to create a more official place, instead of taking up room where we should be roleplaying Phantom of the Opera. Anyone is welcome to come chat, though!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
TikTokk

Rune: *crosses his eyes, pouting*

Jerzy: It's easy to be cute, when it comes so naturally to Rune. *leans down, licking it off gently, kisses the tip of his nose*

Khan: *watches, examining Louise and the crib with interest*

3/8/2011 #1
drgn grl

Bobby: *giggles*

Louise: *gently picks up the baby girl, cradles her in her arms* I be not all cruel.

3/8/2011 #2
TikTokk

Rune: *wipes his nose, quietly* Stupid...

Jerzy: *laughs, a box of pączki appearing on the table* I made those earlier. It's traditional for Fat Tuesday.

Khan: ...What's her name?

3/8/2011 #3
drgn grl

Bobby: What are they?

Louise: *smiles softly* Hailey.

3/8/2011 #4
TikTokk

Jerzy: *grins* Delicious heart-attacks. They're like doughnuts, but from a richer dough made with a bit of grain alcohol and filled with fruit or creme with powdered sugar on top. I personally like the rose hip filled ones the best. *plucks out a pączek, taking a bite out of it*

Khan: She's beautiful...

3/8/2011 #5
drgn grl

Bobby: *shakes his head* I better not...

Louise: *smiles down at her* I know...My little girl...

3/8/2011 #6
TikTokk

Jerzy: Suit yourself. *grins, takes another bite*

Rune: *picks one up, examining, takes a bite* ...Apple. *small smile, eating*

Khan: *small smile, finishing the rabbit*

3/8/2011 #7
drgn grl

Bobby: *smiles, munching on the othe rfood*

Louise: Thou approves of the food?

3/8/2011 #8
TikTokk

Rune: *rests his chin in his hand again, eating, keeping his eyes down*

Jerzy: *hums 'Slide' as he makes a plate for himself, hand brushing Rune's*

Khan: *nods* Yes, thank you. It was nice of you to offer.

3/8/2011 #9
drgn grl

Bobby: *nudges Rune gently*

Louise: I did thee great harm. 'Twas the least I couldst do.

3/8/2011 #10
TikTokk

Rune: *glances over questioningly*

Khan: *small shrug* I guess I kind of asked for it...

3/8/2011 #11
drgn grl

Bobby: *nods to Jerzy, flicks his had towards him, waving him over*

Louise: Nay as worse as I gave.

3/8/2011 #12
TikTokk

Rune: *looks toward Jerzy and away again quickly, poking a dumpling*

Jerzy: *sneaks a glance at him over a bite of a potato pancake*

Khan: *small smile* Well I'm not one to hold grudges. Particularly not against pretty women with adorable children.

3/8/2011 #13
drgn grl

Bobby: *rolls eyes, shoves Rune against Jerzy* Oops. *smirks*

Louise: *blushes lightly* I thank thee, tiger...

3/8/2011 #14
TikTokk

Rune: *small squeak, nearly bumping into his chest*

Jerzy: *quickly catches him, freezes, looking down at him anxiously and adoringly, hesitantly brushes the back of his hand down his cheek* Are you okay...?

Rune: *looks down shyly, nods* Fine...*rests against his hand for a moment, then pulls away, standing* One moment, please. *goes to his closet, grabbing something and going off to another room to dress*

Khan: Khan is fine. And it's nothing to thank me for. *smiles*

3/8/2011 #15
drgn grl

Bobby: *smiles innocently*

Louise: *shakes her head* Nay. I do not recieve complements, only names and threats.

3/8/2011 #16
TikTokk

Jerzy: *casts a half-hearted frown in his direction*

Rune: *comes back a minute later, dressed in a white turtleneck with a fur-collared winter vest over that, taking his seat again and resuming eating*

Jerzy: *glances at him, slightly disappointed at the outfit*

Khan: Then those are some shallow idiots around you. They don't see who you really are.

3/8/2011 #17
drgn grl

Bobby: *face-palms*

Louise: They nay desire to. They see witch and no more.

3/8/2011 #18
TikTokk

Rune: *raises an eyebrow at Bobby* Hmph. *reaches for another potato pancake, Jerzy's bracelet jingling on his wrist*

Jerzy: *perks up a little bit*

*post-it appears, stuck on Bobby's leg* Sorry. All his clothes cover that much. Poor Jerzy.

Khan: I bet they would see a beautiful, kind woman and mother if they bothered to look.

3/8/2011 #19
drgn grl

Bobby: *sighs*

Louise: They wouldst find fault. They did with Sarah, who never hurt anyone. My coz only helped her village, and they burned her for it.

3/8/2011 #20
TikTokk

Jerzy: *reaches past him for another cabbage roll, brushing against his hand again*

Rune: *pretends not to notice, eating, crosses his legs, foot brushing down Jerzy's leg*

Khan: Why do you stay here, then...?

3/8/2011 #21
drgn grl

Bobby: *small smile*

Louise: We shouldst not have to move.

3/8/2011 #22
TikTokk

Jerzy: *shivers slightly, blushing*

Rune: *little smirk, shifts a little closer to him, falls over, leaning against his side* *innocently* Oops.

Khan: You shouldn't have to deal with their shit, either. It's strong of you to stay, but...*looks up at Sarah* What if what happens to her happens to Hailey?

3/8/2011 #23
drgn grl

Louise: *face sets* Sarah wouldst not harm any human. I have no qualms. I ask to be left alone.

3/8/2011 #24
TikTokk

Jerzy: *turns bright red, blinking down at him* *smiles adoringly, gently taking his hand* *sings softly* What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful...*brings it to his lips and kisses it*

Rune: *whacks his shoulder, pulling away again with a quiet snort, keeping his hand in Jerzy's*

Khan: Yes, but children don't handle solitude well...If she goes out to play and explore when she's older, she's a walking target.

3/8/2011 #25
drgn grl

Louise: *sighs* I have time...I will think onit.

3/8/2011 #26
TikTokk

Jerzy: *practically melting, watching him lovingly*

Rune: *eating some soup, pretending not to notice*

Khan: *small nod* Just keep her close...

3/8/2011 #27
drgn grl

Bobby: *smile widens, practically giddy*

Louise: *nods* I will.

3/8/2011 #28
TikTokk

Rune: *dabs his mouth with a napkin* Was very good food, Jerzy. Thank you. *turns to him and smiles, leans in to give a gentle kiss to his cheek, lingering a bit before pulling back* Customary to kiss the cook, right? *smiles innocently*

Jerzy: *nearly slides off his chair, just barely regaining his balance, looking at Rune with a loving, dazed smile, little cartoon-style hearts appearing above his head*

Khan: *small smile* I trust you. Thank you again for the food. Oh, and for removing the spell.

3/8/2011 #29
drgn grl

Bobby: ^^ Yes, that is the custom. *finishes off his food* But I think I'll pass on that and just say thanks. It was good.

Louise: *nods* I wish thee well, Khan. Take care of thy wards.

3/9/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: drgn grl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member