Neo Battle Coliseum
Warriors from different universes, both of good and evil are going head to head in a battle of epic proportions! Welcome to the Neo Battle Colloseum RP!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Ultimate Soldier

Long ago, there was complete balance, complete nutrality. Criminals run amok civilization, with all groups of protection become as one to capture them. No war has erupted during the Golden Age. A solid victory for all that is good and godly... but that is the problem. Evil is vanishing fast, slowly dying. Less and more less criminals are out there, wrecking anything less than hovoc. The balance is that both good and evil shall be equal. Once the other grew heavy, the other shall make it light. The first cause is not an act of defiance or betryal, but out of protection.

What if that protection is not what it is said to be in otther minds? They do realize they're doing more harm than good for the future all that is life. But corruption would arise among those ranks, and that person would rule the army he once swore to protect from anything from harm physically and mentally. That corruption would be an even more downfall for a race that have gone to civil war, having no choice.

The irony is that one grew heavy as a ton. Now it is light as a feather.

One act could start any war, but with what reason? Would that reason change? Would there be any meaning to harm the people you want to protect? How would they feel? Should there be any war at all and should there be any way to have peaceful means? No... reasons do change. You harm your people. They would feel pain, suffering, anguish, and hatred for both the enenmy and ally alike. There will always be wars, more worse than the last. This war would not last, but lasts day by day with tragedies and death.

The act starts 8 years ago...

---------------------------------------------------------------

A small boy with white hair was resting his back on a branch.

7/27/2009 #1
Nero Redwolf

Another boy was practicing in the fields with a wooden sword, under the watchful eye of his mother.

7/27/2009 #2
Ultimate Soldier

Said small boy on the branch starts losing his grip and drops on said small boy with wooden sword. "My back..." Light said, groaning in pain.

7/27/2009 #3
Nero Redwolf

The mother went to check on them. "Are you two alright?"

"I'm fine, Mom," HUnter said, getting to his feet.

7/27/2009 #4
Trueblade Hinata

A young mobian hedgehog ran near Hunter.

"Hey Hunter!" said Sonic.

7/27/2009 #5
Nero Redwolf

"Hey there," Hunter said.

A young Blizzeta Drake ran to them. "WHy is Hunter practicing with a sword again?"

7/27/2009 #6
Ultimate Soldier

"Because... he wants to be a... pie?" Light said.

7/27/2009 #7
Trueblade Hinata

"Our neighbors,the Prowers have a new baby!" said Sonic.

7/27/2009 #8
Nero Redwolf

Blizz sweadropped at Light. "Lead the way, Sonic."

7/27/2009 #9
Ultimate Soldier

"Oh, right, the Prowers... the baby!?" Light asked. He gets up and stretches, "Okay, show me the baby!" He than ran for the Prowers House as fast as he could, but trips on the way. He gets back up and ran for said home.

7/27/2009 #10
Nero Redwolf

BLizz sweatdropped again.

7/27/2009 #11
Trueblade Hinata

Sonic sweatdropped as well,then turned to Blizz."Right." he said as he started to dash towards the Prowers's house.

7/27/2009 #12
Nero Redwolf

Blizz followed, quickly losing track of Sonic completely.

7/27/2009 #13
Trueblade Hinata

Meanwhile,back at the Prowers's house,Ms Prower,a red mobian vixen was sitting on a chair outside with baby Miles in her caring arms.

The baby kit was sleeping peacefully. He was wraped in cloth. His two tails were visible.

7/27/2009 #14
Nero Redwolf

Blizz arrived and knocked very softly.

7/27/2009 #15
Trueblade Hinata

"About time you showed up!" said Sonic.

Mr Prower,an orange mobian fox opens the door."How hello miss Drake and Sonic." he said ,smiling."You came to see our baby?"

"Yes we are!" said Sonic.

7/27/2009 #16
Nero Redwolf

Blizz nodded in agreement.

7/27/2009 #17
Trueblade Hinata

"Then come on...."

Sonic dashed inside before he could finish.

".......In."

7/27/2009 #18
Nero Redwolf

Blizz came in quietly, as to not wake the baby.

7/27/2009 #19
Trueblade Hinata

Sonic arrived near Ms Prower. He looked at baby Miles. "Oh,hello Sonic." said Ms Prower. "I see you came to visit Miles."

Sonic nodded.

7/27/2009 #20
Nero Redwolf

Blizz saw that Miles had two tails, wonderin if that'd be useful later on.

7/27/2009 #21
Trueblade Hinata

Miles woke up and saw Sonic and smiled.

"I thinks he likes you Sonic!" said Ms Prower. "You'll make a good "Big brother" for him." she said,giggling.

----------------------------------------

"I don,t want to take a bath!" cried four year old Amy Rose."I wanna play with Sonic!"

((Young Amy's look in this RP is her "Sonic CD" look.))

7/27/2009 #22
Nero Redwolf

Blizz smiled, nodding in agreement.

----------------------

"Mom said you could play with Sonic after your bath," Julie told her younger sister, "and I have to ttake one after you're done, so don't feel too bad."

7/27/2009 #23
Trueblade Hinata

Sonic looked at the little Miles."We're gonna be like brothers!" said Sonic. He saw the two tails. "Cool!"

"I've noticed that you,ve seen Miles's two tails?" asked Ms Prower. "I did." said Sonic."I find them cool!"

"I guess this comes from my mother's side." said Mr Prower. "She was a kitsume and had four tails."

----------------------------

Amy was mad."That's not fair." she cried.

7/27/2009 #24
Nero Redwolf

"Interesting," BLizz said.

---------------------

"Let's just get a bath at the same time," Julie said, "that way you can play that much sooner."

7/27/2009 #25
Trueblade Hinata

"We're gonna be brothers Tails!" said Sonic. "Tails?" Ms Prower asked. "Just a nickname!" said Sonic.

"Oh,I see." said Ms Prower,smiling."That fits him perfectly."

"I'm sure he's gonna be an inventor when he grow up,like me." said Mr Prower.

-----------------------------

"Yay!!!!!" cheered Amy. "Thank you Julie!"

-------------------------------

Meanwhile,in another world,the continent of Tellius,in an orphanage somewhere in Nevassa,Daein,a young blue haired ten year old boy was studying alone.

7/27/2009 . Edited 7/27/2009 #26
Nero Redwolf

Blizz nodded.

--------------------

Julie headed to the bathroom to fill the tub.

--------------------

A sorceress arrived at the orphanage with her young apprentice. The girl had a white dress, big blue eyes, and her long brown hair was in pigtails.

Inside, a girl with shoulder-length red hair was in the library, hiding from most of the boys.

7/27/2009 #27
Trueblade Hinata

Amy followed her big sister.

----------------------

The young boy,Pelleas, noticed the young girl.

7/27/2009 #28
Nero Redwolf

Julie got undressed and into the tub, which was full of bubbles.

-------------------------

The girl, Stella, saw Pelleas and hid somewhere else.

The sorceress's apprentice, Melinda, went into the library.

7/27/2009 #29
Trueblade Hinata

Amy did the same.

-------------------------

Pelleas went to see the girl.

7/27/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ultimate Soldier Trueblade Hinata, Nero Redwolf
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member