Marco Drago, 65, Tabitha's uncle

Julia Drago, 62, Tabitha's aunt

Aly, Jadey, Jeanna

Cookies: Maria, Alessia, Dom Jr., Russ, Julia, Marco

Bri: Mario Sr., Michael, John, Luigi, Kristi

Elle: Anna Sophia, Dom Sr., Mario Jr., Isabella

3/28/2011 . Edited 5/13/2013 #1
The Bagel of Justice

((Disneyland: Where all your wildest dreams come true! *Stares at Tabitha and Marcel*))

((. . . First. ;) ))

3/28/2011 #2
Element Wolf

((LMAO. XDDD Disneyland: The happiest place in the world. *Glares at Asher*))

3/29/2011 #3
honne

((XDD I wanna go! XD))

3/29/2011 #4
The Bagel of Justice

((XDDD Silly Asher. ))

3/29/2011 #5
Element Wolf

((Lol, Izzie. Yes, silly Asher. There are some things that you just DON'T do in Disneyland. XD And the Assassins are going to break a lot of those rules. ;D))

3/29/2011 #6
The Bagel of Justice

((Suicide, sex, just being an assassin. . .They really shouldn't let professional murderers in that place. XDD!))

3/29/2011 #7
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

Tabitha fidgeted slightly in her seat on the plane, tapping her fingers against the small table in front of her. They were almost back to her hometown. In just twenty minutes or so, they would be landing at Newark and she'd be back with her family again. Not that she didn't love them to death. She just didn't know how Marcel and the rest of the Assassins would react to them.

3/29/2011 #8
Element Wolf

((No, no they shouldn't, Bri. XD))

Just as the plane was about to touch down, Marcel returned to his seat near Tabitha after a quick visit with his kids and a trip to the bathroom. He smiled at her as he strapped into his seat.

"Nervous, or something?"

3/29/2011 #9
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

Tabitha glanced up, still slightly in a daze. "What? Oh, yeah. I guess a little," she admitted. "It feels like I haven't been home in ages."

3/29/2011 #10
Element Wolf

Marcel smiled lightly. "I can't say that I know how you feel. I've lived in New Orleans practically all of my life, only ever left for Camp, vacation, business, and college. Your family, though . . . very nice of them to take some of us in."

3/29/2011 #11
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

"Oh, they're happy to do it. They're excited, actually. Some of them said they'd meet us at the airport," Tabitha said, looking up at Marcel. "Just don't be freaked out when you see how many of them there are."

3/29/2011 #12
Element Wolf

Marcel blinked. "What do you mean . . .?"

3/29/2011 #13
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

"Well," Tabitha began, biting her lip. "My cousin, Maria, alone has five kids. And I've got more aunts, uncles, and cousins than I can count. And then they all have children, too."

3/29/2011 #14
Element Wolf

Marcel nodded. "Well, that's okay . . . I consider most of the Assassins my family . . . even if some of them are a tiny bit messed up . . . I think I can handle it." Maybe. He might have been wrong.

3/29/2011 #15
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

A brief flash of skepticism crossed Tabitha's face. "I hope so," she said, smiling slightly. "I did tell you that not everybody is going to be able to stay in the same house, right?"

3/29/2011 #16
Element Wolf

Marcel nodded. "Yeah . . . as long as Julian and Rose are with me, I'm fine with that."

3/29/2011 #17
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

Tabitha nodded. "I made sure of that. Octavia and I are going to be staying with my cousin, Maria. I'm not sure where everybody else is going to be staying, but I know people will be together. And my family's houses are all close together."

3/29/2011 #18
Element Wolf

Marcel smiled. "Good, thanks." The plane was about to touch down.

3/29/2011 #19
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

"You're welcome," Tabitha smiled in return, shutting the window shade and closing her eyes as they began to touch down. She honestly hated plane rides.

3/29/2011 #20
Element Wolf

The plane finally touched down and began to ride toward the drop off point. Marcel sighed. "Glad that's over with . . . flying is eh, okay, but I try to avoid it."

3/29/2011 #21
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

"I hate flying," Tabitha confessed, opening her eyes once again. "I'll never get used to it."

3/29/2011 #22
Element Wolf

Marcel sighed and nodded. "It's . . . weird. But it's over now. We get to meet your family." He grinned.

3/29/2011 #23
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

"Oh, I'm sure they'll spot us before we spot them. Just don't be surprised when you hear a lot of screaming," Tabitha warned him, flushing slightly.

3/29/2011 #24
Element Wolf

Marcel smirked. "I'll keep that in mind."

3/29/2011 #25
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

"Well, at least the food will be good. If you think my cooking is good, wait until you see the rest of my family," Tabitha teased.

A few rows behind them, Octavia sat with her fingers plugged into her ears. She was trying to get the popping to stop.

3/29/2011 #26
The Bagel of Justice

Aly sat next to Octavia, to her mild dismay. She was staring out the window, and fingering a loose, black thread, tying it into little knots, wanting to get off the flippin' plane already.

Rose, on the other hand, sat next to Julian and was pulling out and turning on her phone. She'd given Marc her number before they'd left, but she wanted to check to see if he might've called. After all, his own phone was probably ruined, he was going to need another.

3/29/2011 #27
Element Wolf

((Lol, Octavia. XD))

Marcel grinned. "I can't wait. Think they'll have something ready for dinner. I'm starving."

Asher sat in the row across from Octavia and rolled his eyes at her.

3/29/2011 #28
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx

Tabitha laughed. "They have something for whenever you need it. Doesn't matter if it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anything in between."

Octavia glanced over at Asher. "Do you have gum?" she asked, fingers still in her ears.

3/29/2011 #29
Element Wolf

Marcel laughed as they pulled up to the terminal and the light came on for them to unbuckle their seatbelts. "Amazing. Just what I need."

Asher blinked, and answered softly, "No."

3/29/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Element Wolf the Minotaur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member