Bleach RPG
A Bleach rpg forum that anyone can join. Come and visit us for a good time. No prior experience needed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Jesterman

A special complex setup to be undetectable with a very high level of security against Human world trespassers and otherworldly trespassers

11/6/2011 #1
Jesterman

A meeting had been called for the Elite 8 of the Enlightened Syndicate by their leader, Kazuya Mikawa!

11/6/2011 #2
Grand Lich Piros Stromlos

Xuanzang had walked in the meeting room, with a wide grin on his face, blood on his straightjacket. he took his seat and couldn't help start giggling as he looked around the room.

11/6/2011 #3
Jesterman

Not everyone had arrived yet

Kazuya was sitting in his usual spot at the head of the table.

11/6/2011 #4
WightMamba

"Bonjour Gentlemen" Said a young businessman with an eye patch as he entered the room "Traffic was terrible today" as he fixed his tie

11/6/2011 . Edited 11/6/2011 #5

xuanzang looked over at the young man and stuck his tongue out at him. he grabbed a pen on the table and started clicking it, but got bored quickly and dropped it.

11/6/2011 #6
WightMamba

"Disgusting mongrel, next time I bring him a dog biscuit" he thought to himself as he glanced "I see your attention span is still less then a minute"

11/6/2011 #7

"how's 'bout i rip that other eye out, hm? i'll pay more attention to that!" he said as he made a popping noise with his mouth.

11/6/2011 #8
WightMamba

"You should know by now I woudn't let you get close enough to harm me" He said with a smile will flipping out a nail file "Next to that, I would still have both my eyes, so if you did manage to take it I'd still have one"

11/6/2011 #9

xuanzang wasn't paying attention, going back to clicking the pen.

11/7/2011 #10
WightMamba

"Tch, fool" The young man said as he took a seat as far away from Xuanzang as possible

11/7/2011 #11
Jesterman

((By the way, you can expect for the Elite 8 to be allowed to have their own number of henchmen that directly follow their orders.))

Kazuya smirked. "Toshii couldn't make it to the meeting today as he had a school project to finish so it'll just be the 8 of us today."

11/7/2011 #12
WightMamba

"I am still wondering if my investments have been put to good use, I may be a Montague, but I can't spend to much without results"

11/7/2011 . Edited 11/7/2011 #13
Jesterman

Kazuya chuckled at that remark.

"You think my family became owners of a multi-billion dollar business conglomerate by mere luck, Montague? Working with me, your own company has tripled its profits."

11/7/2011 #14
WightMamba

"It's just my boss has been wondering why personal expenses are a considerable amount" Arthur replied

11/7/2011 #15
Jesterman

Kazuya, "Spend money to get money... that's a old saying most businessmen are familiar with. Regardless, we are here to discuss the condition of the Shinigami test subjects we 'acquired' and the lack of progress with our desired results."

11/7/2011 #16
WightMamba

"Yes I would like to hear what my money is going towards" Arthur said

11/7/2011 #17

Xuanzang was done clicking the pen. he heard the word shinigami and immediately looked up. "we got shinigami?" he asked.

11/7/2011 #18
Jesterman

Kazuya pressed a button on the side of his chair's left armrest. A specialized television monitor lowered at the other end of the table and revealed a lab inside one could see all sorts of things. There were five large glass vats that each contained a catpured Shinigami. Another two contained captured Arrancar.

"So far their spiritual wave lengths are not resonating like we had hoped."

11/7/2011 #19
WightMamba

"Curious" said Arthur as he listened in while looking up his business stocks on his blackberry

11/7/2011 #20

"stitch their body parts together!" he said gleefully, pointing to the arrancar and shinigami.

11/7/2011 . Edited 11/7/2011 #21
Jesterman

Kazuya sighed.

"I'm begining to suspect that no Shinigami... or even Arrancar has what we need. However, there is something we uncovered from questioning the last two Shinigami we acquired. About a very unique practice and type of Shinigami."

11/7/2011 #22

he gave kazuya his attention for now, curious about the new type of shinigami.

11/7/2011 #23
Jesterman

Elite Meeting Room, Kazuya Mikawa

Kazuya pressed a few more buttons and a picture of a white haired girl appeared on the screen.

( http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/mareda48222/Anime%20Girls/Neutral/Whitehairedgirl--petals.png )

"I present to you a Substitute Shinigami."

11/7/2011 #24

he looked at the screen. "why a substitute?"

11/7/2011 #25
WightMamba

"What is a substitute Shingami?" Arthur asked

11/7/2011 #26
Jesterman

"Apparently Shinigami can give other people powers or a regular Human with the potiential could possibly become one through some mysterious process that none of the ones we acquired could explain. Nonetheless, they are typically Human like this girl until they use certain means like the so called 'soul candy' we found and heard about or from the use of a seal they are given. There have only been a few of them in recent years and the practice seems to be quite rare. So far she is currently the only confirmed Substitute Shinigami we know of. I believe she is the key we need to achieve the final stages of this organization's goals. Curious enough, there's a more promising situation with this one."

11/7/2011 #27
WightMamba

"If I can get some results I will be happy to contribute more funds" Arthur said

11/7/2011 #28

Xuanzang didn't care about how she got any powers but what was going to be done with her. he hoped he was allowed to beat her until she was black and blue when they are done with her. the thought alone filled him with sadistic joy.

11/7/2011 #29
Jesterman

"As I said we have a more interesting situation that has recent come up with this canidate. We can't afford to waste our only shot unless we are sure, but this new situation shows a great deal of potiential promise. I'm sure some of you are aware of the rumored bottom class Fusion-type Altered currently enrolled in Karakura High school?"

((They work in information a lot and fusion types like Ryu Murahama are suppose to be among the more rare types of Altered.))

11/7/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gubgub434 SasuTenLuvr, Jesterman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member