Bleach RPG
A Bleach rpg forum that anyone can join. Come and visit us for a good time. No prior experience needed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »

(I know Sebby is hot)

"Sorry for the trouble officer!"Gub said.

6/16/2012 #271

Other police officer, "But sir... how can ya tell that she isn't lying?"

Sebastian, "It's simple... you see I'm one hell of a police chief!"

6/16/2012 #272

((I wasn't sure if Suten knew))

6/16/2012 #273

(I wanted me to go kill it kill it kill it. Well I actually kinda like Sebastian. Granted I don't know him too well, but he's pretty hot from what little I've seen of him.)

"Wait..." Ayame finally caught up and grabbed Ryuuken's arm. "You can't kill him! He couldn't help himself!" She probably should have put her shirt back on, but she was too drunk to think rationally at the moment.

6/16/2012 #274

Ryuken looked at Ayame, "He should have restrained himself.... last thing I'm going to allow is my underage daughter to have a child"

6/20/2012 #275

"I'm sixteen!" she protested without thinking of the repercussions of what she was saying. "That one Disney mermaid had a baby at sixteen! What was her name...the redhead..."

(OMG Ayame shut up. Just shut up now.)

6/20/2012 #276

Ryuken, "So you are saying you want to make a baby with this young man?"

6/20/2012 #277

"Where is Mamba!?" Shouted Wight with a devilish look across his face

"Over here you freak" Said Mamba Calmly

6/20/2012 #278

Ayame seemed to think it was an honest question and nodded. "Mm-hm why not? Except...I wanna make a baby with Hitsu-taiya-taicho, too..." She started giggling at the amount of T's. "I get two babiesssss..."

(Oh good lord no. Just no, stop it. Stop it right now. Be quiet.)

6/20/2012 #279

Gub watched the events unfolding, and chuckled amusedly. This was priceless

6/20/2012 #280

"If I kill you I will take control of the body!" Wight said

"You can't kill me, I have a fedora and there fore all the power!" Mamba said

6/20/2012 . Edited 6/20/2012 #281

Toru and Ryuken, "SAY WHAT!!!!!????"

Then Ryuken's arua began to take a deadly shape and appearance.

Ryuken, "So... you've tried to thoroughly corrupt my daughter huh, Shibata?"

Toru, "Wait... I..."

Ryuken formed his bow and then a giant arrow appeared.

6/20/2012 #282

"Yes, it is!" Ayame protested, uncomprehending that Toru was about to become a red smear. "You...took off my were gonna make babies with me!"

Suten, somehow completely sober(because she's a RPer and is awesome like that) came out of the closet tying on a random kimono- and saw what was about to happen.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!" She grabbed Ayame and threw herself in front of the giant arrow. "Look, I think this is one HUGE misunderstanding!" she said, laughing nervously.

"But he-" Ayame was cut off by Suten's hand on her mouth. Obviously anything the girl had to say would not help matters anymore- in fact, it would make things that much worse.

6/20/2012 . Edited 6/20/2012 #283

Wight tries to stab Mamba in the back but the blade vanishes

"Like I said FEDORA!"

"It's Mine!" Wight says grabbinf it only to realize he is holding an angry squid

6/20/2012 #284

Ryuken, "You have 16 seconds to explain starting now!"

He still held the giant arrow, ready to be released.

6/20/2012 #285

"Okay, okay, um...someone gave Ayame an aprodisiac mixed in sake and she drank it and got drunk and horny and started hitting on Toru and Toshiro and she kind of fell on him and then they started making out and doing other stuff and her shirt was already half done so he just took the rest off and I wanted Toshiro to go- actually that part's not important, so 16 seconds! Don't shoot, Jester would be crushed!"

She bent over and gasped for air- understandable considering she had said this all in one breath.

6/20/2012 . Edited 6/20/2012 #286

Ryuken stood there for a few seconds then asked Toru, "You won't carelessly do anything like this again, right Shibata?"

Toru shook his head and Ryuken deactivated the massive arrow.

6/20/2012 #287

Suten beamed. "Good! Now-" Her voice lowered into a growl as she remembered she didn't like Ryuuken at all. "Get out."

7/1/2012 #288

Ryuken, "I was called in because someone called saying you had a person suffering from alcohol poisoning."

7/1/2012 #289

Meanwhile, Itsuki,trembling, had put his clothes back on and gotten out of the closet that he'd been dragged into. He then proceeded to go and cry on Gubby's shoulder. Gub sighed and held the young boy as he cried.

7/1/2012 #290

Ruizu was chained to the wall and had a straight jacket on so she couldn't get naked again

7/1/2012 #291

"I don't think they're poisoned anymore- and actually..." Suten sucked in a deep breath. "OI! WHO CALLED THIS ABUSIVE ANTI-QUINCY TO THE PARTY?!"

Perhaps she was not as sober as was expected. Or perhaps Suten was being Suten.

Ayame giggled and winked at Toru, her shirt still off.

7/1/2012 . Edited 7/1/2012 #292

Toru noticed this and there was a pervy look on his face which disappered when Ryuken glanced in his direction.

7/1/2012 #293

Ayame pouted a little, then waved at him flirtatiously.

7/1/2012 . Edited 7/1/2012 #294

"Why? Is it a crime to call him here?"Hotaru asked.

7/1/2012 #295

"I don't know who would trust him with their lives," Suten huffed, folding her arms. "Does that mean it was you? Do you know what he did?"

7/1/2012 #296

Toru smiled sheepishly and waved back.

Ryuken seemed to have his attention on Hotaru, "Figured you'd be here."

7/1/2012 #297

Ayame checked to make sure her father wasn't watching, then put a finger to her lips, eyes sparkling, and began trying to pull down her skirt.

Suten folded her arms, tilting her head to one side. "Eh? Hotaru, you know Doctor Demento?"

7/1/2012 #298

Hotaru rolled her eyes. "Just be glad I chose to call you, brother. Otherwise who knows what Ayame and her little boyfriend would be up to."

7/1/2012 #299

Toru had slowly been making his way to Ayame when Ryuken looked over at them and then in 3 seconds, Toru was pinned to the wall with burn marks across his body.

7/1/2012 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: gubgub434 SasuTenLuvr, Jesterman
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member