Pandora Hearts Forum
Want to discuss PH, share PH related stuff and maybe even get an interesting RP going? Do it here.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Vampire148

This thread is pretty self-explainatory. Introduce yourself, what you'd like to be called and any pet peeves or details about yourself that you'd like to share -- and maybe even how you came across Pandora Hearts!

Anyway, I should probably go ahead and start. I'm VampireGirl148, but I prefer to go by Eri. This is my first forum, so any advice or suggestions about running this forum will be appreciated.

8/23/2009 #1
Jarebear811

Hi, Eri. Well let's see. When you started going on and on and on and on in the TWEWY forum about Pandora Hearts, I figured that I should go check it out! and here I am, a fanatic!

Well, annoyance has some good outcomes.

I like to be called Jared, not SC, or Will, or anything like that.

Um, I hate to think of my pet peeves, so I won't list them, but I'll say something about Eri nice and loud. She's a stickler for good grammar. She was once called a "Grammar NAZI!"

But, yeah, That's pretty much me.

Haiz!

8/27/2009 #2
Vampire148

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY THAT

I don't care about the bad grammar you may or may not have! I promise I'll be nice!!

lol /jk

Anyway, yeah, I am kinda a grammar freak, but oh well. -flicks Jared on the forehead-

8/27/2009 #3
SilverRedox

I'm new but i LOVE pandora hearts !!!!

I was visiting the states over summer and while I was at my cousin's house I found a copy of Yen magazine on the cofee table. I think It was the third or fourth retrace and I found it interesting so when I got home i went on manga fox and read all of the chapters up to 40. I'm sad that there aren't any new ones out yet. I also started watching the anime latley.

Please pardon my grammar and spelling. I live in germany and speak german most of the day. ( I still read english books ... )

Anyways I love pandora hearts. I'd gladly help with the rp as Echo/Zwei (that's 2 in german) , Vincent and the Cheshire Cat!

9/28/2009 #4
Vampire148

Welcome!

-laughs- Yeah, we do need to get that rp going again. It's cool that you live in Germany. Not a lot of people speak German at my school.

Nice choices on the characters, by the way. Vincent is so funny~. Have you seen the special episodes? They're hilarious. And mostly for fanservice. lol

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here!

10/3/2009 #5
accountnotinuseanylonger

Konnichiwa~

Hajimashite, Just call me Elli. This forum looked fun and friendly, plus I love pandora hearts! eh...about me...I'm 5''4...female...I have a huge phobia of wasps and clowns....I like solving and interpreting....black hair...I love sweets and anime....erm...///' sorry, I get so introverted....even though I may sound real confident in my profile. -_-'

uh...how I got into pandora hearts? I saw some video on youtube, the opening theme I think, and I decided to watch it. :3

I hope to get much discussion.^^

11/8/2009 #6
The Lost and Forgotten

Heyy I'm The Lost and Forgotten... I love pandora hearts and I just stumbled across this forum...

PLEASE don't call me The Lost and Forgotten... It's such a mouth full...

Either Call me Vanzza, or atleast TLAF...

Anyways ello~

6/26/2010 #7
Katy Starcatcher

OH NOOOOOO!!!!! I'M LAATE!!!!!! Okay, my name is Katy Starcatcher. i luv Pandora Hearts and Persona 4. I luv Break. XD

Call me Katy, if you please...

7/30/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: Vampire148
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member