WSSRP:Why so serious role play!
Casual role playing forum for batman. I know its in the nolanverse section but Its really more of a Batman Misc. Ocs welcome, probably in need of new canons too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Madwoman with a box
Memento Mori, remember you will die. And so Gotham must remember as the power struggle between justice and injustice reaches a peak. Will justice be the one to die or will it triumph over the injustice that seems so prevalent? Have fun.
9/25/2010 #1
Luvisia
Seth skipped down the narrow street. Well, that's why it was called the Narrows. It wasn't strange to see the odd girl prancing down the streets in the early morning. Even with it being freezing outside, she still wore her striped socks and the same old nurse's dress. It was a miricale the outfit wasn't ruined by now.
9/25/2010 #2
Nightingale Heartz

Alex was suppose to be in bed by now but she couldn't sleep, the crimes rates in Gotham has been increasing every week. Batman and Robin were stressed out and she was too. But it was their duty to protect Gotham and she didn't want to let her mentor down.

9/25/2010 #3
the crimson nutcase

Task was driving recklessly heading to the narrows for a job ''MOVE IT!'' he yelled out the window at a pedestrian he nearly hit ''i swear people need to learn to jump when they see a car coming''

9/25/2010 #4
MissHarlequin317

"Heeeyyyy!!!" Harley yelled after a car nearly ran into her had she not barely been able to jump out of its way. She stomped on the ground angrily before deciding to go after the car and finding out who its owner was. They sure would be sorry they almost hit her.

9/25/2010 #5
the crimson nutcase

Task kept up driving making a large skidding stop at the narrows, walking out the car he made sure his mask was on right ''right..no deaths on the road, good'' as he waited tapping his foot.

9/25/2010 #6
Madwoman with a box
Alice walked down the narrow alley, she didn't quite feel that it was large enough to be a street. It made her uncomfortable, she couldn't control it. Like that girl in the nurse getup, the strangeness of it almost rivaled her hatter outfit. Alice was just itching to chip her.
9/25/2010 #7
Nightingale Heartz

Alex jumped to the next roof, she was watching the two girls in the alley and the crazy diver on the road. "Stop the lunatic that's driving or follow the girls." She shot another glance at the driver and decided, "Girls..."

9/25/2010 #8
MissHarlequin317

Harley stuck her head around the corner rather dramatically to find the car parked. "Well wadda ya know!" She stepped around it in one big step, her hands on her hips as she approached the car, a deceivingly sweet smile on her ruby red lips.

9/25/2010 #9
the crimson nutcase

Task truned around seeing the blond walk up to his car ''something i can do for you lady?'' as he looked her over ''what ever it is your selling i am not buying..i am on business'' he said to Harley dismissing her

9/25/2010 #10
Luvisia
Seth heard the commotion in the street and looked around the alley corner. There was a man with a mask on and a woman. Not unusual for Gotham. Seth slapped a grin on her face and turned the corner."Hiya! Pretty this morning, ain't it?" her heavy army boots clicked on the pavement.
9/25/2010 #11
MissHarlequin317

Before she can think of a reply, a little girl walks up to them. "Well, hiya back! I think this mornin' would be so much prettier if this boring ole' alley had some pretty drawings," Harley thought, "maybe we could paint them!"

9/25/2010 #12
Madwoman with a box
Alice followed the girl fingering a ten-sixths card in her pocket. She did her best to stay out of sight when she saw the other two.
9/25/2010 #13
Nightingale Heartz

"Great... Girls run into crazy diver... Show time..." Nightingale jumped and did a flip as she landed behind the blond girl. "Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to vandalize public property?" she said.

(did she think that or say it? thoughts are like this...)

9/25/2010 . Edited 9/25/2010 #14
the crimson nutcase

Task looked at the girl and sighed ''my god....how many crazy girls playing dress up dose this city have?'' he asked him self out loud.

9/25/2010 #15
Luvisia
Seth frowned. "I am not playing dress up. THESE are my clothes." With that, she crossed her arms and smirked. "But I know a person or two who doesn't mind donning a mask." She pointedly coughed, *cough* you are *cough*!"
9/25/2010 #16
the crimson nutcase

''hey!, i'm working i can go showing my real face during work, no matter how good i look'' Task said his voice full of confidence

9/25/2010 #17
Nightingale Heartz

"I for one am perfectly sane. Well, sane enough. I'm not playing dress up!" Alex snapped. "Plus this is Gotham." Nightingale said staring at the strange boy. "Welcome to Gotham City." she said with a smile.

9/25/2010 #18
Luvisia
Seth nodded. "I agree with her! But hey... is your job a bad job? Is that why you wear a mask? Are you a criminal? Omigosh he's a criminal!" she said in one breath.
9/25/2010 #19
the crimson nutcase

Task looked at Seth''maybe it is... maybe it isn't'' as he looked at her ''don't you have school or something'' as he started to leave looking for his contact ''i hate it when they late''

9/25/2010 #20
Nightingale Heartz

"Girl, calm down." Nightingale said to the girl in the nurse clothes. "If you're new here then I advice you to call it quits. This is my territory. You better leave." Alex said.

9/25/2010 . Edited 9/26/2010 #21
Luvisia
Seth shut her mouth. She wondered exactly what was going on here and who this guy was waiting for. "Maybe Jade can find out," she thought. Seeing as the two didn't really seem to mind her, she went to slip into the alleyway... Running into a young woman. "Owch!" ((I can't do italics, this is on my ipod))
9/25/2010 #22
Nightingale Heartz

(Alex was talking to the Task XP)

"So what were you doing?" Alex asked the weird guy.

9/25/2010 #23
the crimson nutcase

Task shrugged ''i'm not scared of a bat obsessed freak'' he said looking at his wrist ''waiting......what do you want?'' he asked looking at Alex

9/25/2010 #24
Madwoman with a box
"Careful little girl, what's your name?" Alice asked quietly.
9/25/2010 #25
Nightingale Heartz

"I'm trying to keep you alive. I don't want you to get killed so something..." she answered.

9/25/2010 #26
the crimson nutcase

''ha, yeah right this is fun...and i am to good to be killed by anything'' he said looking at her ''worrying isn't something i do...ever''

9/25/2010 #27
Nightingale Heartz

"Well, to be killed or to kill is just as bad." Alex said.

9/25/2010 #28
the crimson nutcase

''i draw the line at killing..i am a not a killer'' Task said to Alex

9/25/2010 #29
the crimson nutcase

''i draw the line at killing..i am a not a killer'' Task said to Alex

9/25/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Madwoman with a box
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member