WSSRP:Why so serious role play!
Casual role playing forum for batman. I know its in the nolanverse section but Its really more of a Batman Misc. Ocs welcome, probably in need of new canons too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
ToffeeRose

"Who said anything about money?" Reid asked with a chuckle. Suddenly her was nose to nose with Erin, his hand on her bare neck. Harley saw a flash of disgust go through Erin's eyes.

1/30/2011 #121
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean quickly moved over putting the gun barrel to Reid head ''i would reather not have Harley see this...so back away''

1/30/2011 #122
ToffeeRose

Reid laughed "Kid's gotta learn some time" He backed away all the same "You know the price Erry, but I guess you need time to think" He moved away through the rubble "Two days"

1/30/2011 #123
The Crimson Nutcase

''sicko'' Jean said glaring at Reid as he moved away, firing a shot making sure to miss him

1/30/2011 #124
ToffeeRose

"This is why I try not to deal with him" Erin said, Reid had disappeared now, She sighed "What to do . . .what to do"

1/31/2011 #125
The Crimson Nutcase

''steal the boats and shot him'' Jean said glaring at where Reid had been ''or find another way out''

1/31/2011 #126
ToffeeRose

Erin stood still, her hand went up to where he had touched her, as if it was a wound. "Bastard" She murmured to herself. Harley looked up at her "Can I help?" Erin looked down at her "Not in this instance"

1/31/2011 #127
The Crimson Nutcase

''no Harley...its for adults only'' Jean said patting Harley hand with her bone hand

1/31/2011 #128
ToffeeRose

Harley wrinkled her nose "I know what he meant, and I meant help in another ay, not that" Erin smiled at the child "Just listen and learn Harles, that's all I want you to do"

1/31/2011 #129
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean nodded as she watched Erin ''so what are we going to do?''

1/31/2011 #130
ToffeeRose

"Look after Harles while I'm gone" Erin replied, starting to pick her way along the same path Reid had taken.

1/31/2011 #131
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean nodded as she sat down and patted a place next to her ''i would offer my lap to sit in...but bones are not that comfortable to sit on''

1/31/2011 #132
ToffeeRose

Harley remained standing with her arms folded. She frowned as Erin disappeared from their sight "She hates him, why is she doing this?"

2/1/2011 #133
The Crimson Nutcase

''to help every one here who can't help them sleves'' Jean said sighing as she sat back, keeping one hand in side her coat

2/1/2011 #134
ToffeeRose

Harley sat down beside Jean and began to throw small bits of rubble at a larger chunk of building which was situated further away from them.

2/3/2011 #135
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean watched as she kept looking around the area.

Task punched the lowlife in a suit inthe face ''told you so'' he kicking the guy hard in the ribs he was by the docks, he had been jumping around the ruined city trying to find any one that didn't try to jump him

2/3/2011 #136
ToffeeRose

Some time passed and a figure approached them through the darkening street. Harley saw her first "Erin!" She ran to her and for a breif moment Erin allowed herself to be hugged. Erin smiled across at Jean, a dark red love bite could be seen on her neck.

2/3/2011 #137
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean looked getting up and moving closer ''you shouldn't of had to do that...but you helped saved alot of people''

2/3/2011 #138
ToffeeRose

Erin shrugged "I know . ." She smiled "makes a change" She held up a bunch of keys "The docks are pretty much in one piece, we should be able to find a working boat"

2/4/2011 #139
The Crimson Nutcase

''good...lets get a boat and get as close to the docks as wel can'' she said wishing she could at least grin started walking towards the docks

2/4/2011 #140
ToffeeRose

Erin walked beside her, her quietness seemed heavier than usual. Harley chattered between the two women trying to lift the mood that engulfed them "Did you want to be a gangster Erin?"

2/4/2011 #141
The Crimson Nutcase
Jean followed along noticed Erin quietness sighed ''peopel do what they have to dear'' she said to Harley
2/4/2011 #142
ToffeeRose

Erin gave a small smile as she turned the question over in her mind "I think I did once" She sighed "Then it was a case of being in too deep to get out"

2/5/2011 #143
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean nodded in understand as she walked on watching everything around her hearing a scream and then slients didn't help as she pulled Harley behide Erin

2/5/2011 #144
ToffeeRose

Erin looked up at the sound of the scream and insinctively drew a gun from her pocket. Harley jumped at the sudden noise and allowed her self to be pulled closer to her two protecters.

2/5/2011 #145
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean walked slowly around her hand heading towards her gun ''shh'' she said

2/5/2011 #146
ToffeeRose

Harley and Erin both nodded. Erin smiled to herself this kid really did remind her of herself, she was caught up in the fiction of the gangster, she hadn't seen the dirt yet.

2/5/2011 #147
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean walked along her gun rasied, the screams having stopped they found some one stabled to the wall and seemingly some one was cutting into him laughing

2/5/2011 #148
ToffeeRose

Harley couldn't stop herself, she screamed blue murder. The laughing figure turned and, still cackling lunged at her with the bloody implement. Suddenly he feel silent, Erin's punch had sent his head realing backwards into a chunk of concrete.

2/5/2011 #149
The Crimson Nutcase

Jean kicked the man her foot hitting the wall harder and kept stamping into the concrete

2/5/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Madwoman with a box
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member