Live Action Fairly Odd Parents
A place to discuss the upcoming live action Fairly Odd Parents movie.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dr. James

This is Dr. James, AKA Dr. J, AKA Big Capo Daddy Duke Status, AKA Mohammad Ali-Hababi, AKA The Artist formerly known as Choke Artist, welcoming the two or maybe even three if I'm lucky people who have trickled their way down into my board to join our lovely community. Here are a few rules...

1. Calling the rules here "Da Rules"... that's a paddling.

2. Talking off topic... that's a paddling.

3. Paddling the school canoe, oh you'd better believe that's a paddling.

If you're writing a story, or need ideas, or simply want to talk about your favorite stories, authors, characters, or just want to talk about the show in general go on right ahead just give me a topic count here PLZ I BEG YOU.

9/9/2009 . Edited 9/9/2009 #1

hey, i'd like to join the community, in fact i have quite a few good ideas for my next FOP story, but i don't know if they're actually good enough

9/10/2009 #2

Dude, I think you should totally do another FOP fic. I love your work/stories/whatever you want to call it here. ^_^ Yeah, and if you don't mind I'd like to join too. XD I just now realized the other day that had forums! lol, I'm slow.

12/30/2009 #3

Hey TTCyclone, hey Radar180, wuz up? I got bored... I thought I'd see what goes on here. I'd like to join too...

This is neat...

2/23/2010 #4

Hey TTCyclone, hey Radar180, wuz up? I got bored... I thought I'd see what goes on here. I'd like to join too...

This is neat...

2/23/2010 #5

xD You're right, it IS neat! Um...for the "whats up" part...

...the sky.

lol I always do that with my friends. Nothing much I guess. Yeah, the forums are a way to get rid of boredom. That's how I discovered them! ^^

2/23/2010 #6

I'm unknown20troper, and you probably already know that I'm obsessed with Norm the Genie. 99% of my fics involve him.

2/23/2010 #7

I'm 'A Slight Insight of My World'. Slight for short, please. I just got back into the FoP fandom after a long hiatus. Working on my first FoP fiction as we speak.

12/19/2010 #8

Working on my first FoP fiction as we speak

Great. I wonder what it is about and think I might read it. I bet it will be awesome, since you really give me an awesome impression of yourself.

12/20/2010 #9

Glad to know I give people a good impression. Makes me feel better about myself. It will most likely be a week at the least before even one chapter is posted. I still have to make sure I have a good grasp of the characters, you know. Being in-character is key.

12/20/2010 #10

Yeah, it sure is. After all, quite a lot of what we like about characters has to do with the way they are and act in canon.

12/20/2010 #11

Indeed it is. And, without those canon actions, stories tend to fall flat.

12/20/2010 #12

Uh, hi! You guys probably know me but I'll introduce myself anyways. My screen name is AK1028. But, my REAL name is Amie Kuhn. I'm a STRONG believer in Timmy/Trixie and if you have a problem with that, you can take it up with Jorgen.

Jorgen: *He 'poofs' in* Hello!

As you can see, comedy is my main focus. My ideas might be a little wacky.....

Cosmo: *He 'poofs' in along with Timmy, Wanda, and Poof* A little? One of her stories a LONG time ago paired the famous Pichu brothers with Scooby Doo!

Hey, I was VERY bored that day! Anyways, I'm glad to be under this forum and if you ban me from it, oh well.

Wanda: Why would they ban you from it? You didn't say anything wrong.

True but I do get some people on my back for sporting Timmy/Trixie.

Timmy: You're cool by me!

That's what matters to me! Anyways, this is AK1028 signing off.

6/28/2011 #13
May I join? (are you supposed to ask? I just kinda barged into the other forums) I love writing and the freedom it presents, and am currently working on my first fanfic, Sunlight and Shadows, in which the Anti-fairies (referring to themselves as Shades) discover the existence of strange colorful humanoid creatures that look a lot like them... **hint hint** But, I'm afraid of posting it. As you may have noticed, I go over the top in narration, even on forums. I sound like a freak'in college professor. And in my stories, it's way worse. I like that style, but I'm afraid others will just become too flustered with "big words". What should I do?
10/4/2011 #14

A story about the First Contact of the fairies and Anti-Fairies? Sounds awesome to me!

10/4/2011 #15
Thanks. I've been sitting on this idea ever since I found the soundtrack to Spirit (a animated horse movie from Dreamworks. It came out a long time ago, but the music is still legendary) behind my bookshelf while cleaning my room. Ever hear Brothers Under the Sun? Here I Am? They are just the type of songs that make ideas leap to your mind. Especially the former. Now that I think about it, they all are. A must-listen if inspiration is growing scarce.
10/4/2011 #16

You're welcome!

Actually, I'm familiar with Spirit. And yes, the songs are awesome! :D

10/4/2011 #17

@nightriver: it's nice to meet you and think you should take a chance and post your story, it sounds really cool. And I like Spirit as well.

@unknown20tropper: I agree with you about the songs.

Timmy: Hi, nightriver and unknown20tropper! It's nice to meet ya!

10/4/2011 #18
Nice to meet you too! Thanks for the encouragement. I'll be sure to post It in the near future then.
10/5/2011 #19

You bet and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask me.

Timmy: And me!

10/5/2011 #20
Forum Moderators: Dr. James Agent Smith
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member