The Hamijou & other Canon couples classic forum!
This is where you can discuss the obvious couples, which are my favorite. Go on, discuss, please! This is my C2 community's forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
cappyandpashy4ever
Oxnard is my fave hammy so i love this couple! Jingle's my second fave and i wish he had a date. he doesn't seem to have a crush or anything. i wonder why...
1/1/2006 #1
Jonny Manz

I guess he's just a wandering ham or something.

1/2/2006 . Edited 9/29/2011 #2
cappyandpashy4ever
Pepper and Oxy go so cute together! I guess it's their pashion for sunflower seeds!
1/2/2006 #3
Jonny Manz
Post by cappyandpashy4ever: [q]Pepper and Oxy go so cute together! I guess it's their pashion for sunflower seeds![/q] It probably is. It probably is. And, yes they do go good together! Yay! Signed, Jonathan The Ham-Ham
1/7/2006 #4
cappyandpashy4ever
Pepnard is probably my fave couple. Because I love Oxnard. If Pepper wasn't around, Oxnard would be mine! ALL MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH! (begins shrpening large knife)
1/7/2006 #5
Jonny Manz
To quote SpongeBob, [q]That's creepy. But flattering![/q] (At Least for Oxnard.) See ya. Signed, Jonathan The Ham-Ham
2/12/2006 #6
cappyandpashy4ever
Sorry, I just love Oxnard! GO OXY BABY! My friends can't see what I see in him. It's his adorable plumpness dontcha know?
2/12/2006 #7
Soul of Hell
omg! I just heard in Japan Hamtaro is on its last episode and on it Oxnard and Pepper are getting married!
3/29/2006 #8
cappyandpashy4ever
THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED? *spits out whatever I was drinking* OMG! I am soo happy for them! Oxnard and Pepper forever! YOU HEAR MEEEEE? FOREVEEEERRRR!
4/1/2006 #9
Hamstarzchan
It's a shame that their marriage episode was also the final Japanese episode in Japan too, atleast they still have Hamtaro products there, the videos and DVDs(not all of season 3 through) and.. Tottoko Hamutaro Haai, which is kinda like a sequel to the original anime. Tottoko Hamutarou Haai is produced by another company, it's five mins. long and it's in CGI(Computer generated images, a.k.a it's all in 3D).
6/15/2006 #10
cappyandpashy4ever
Yeah, it is sad, but I'm planning to buy all the Jap. episodes I can get from PlayAsia! I already have some English ones, and besides, I hate the english voices.
6/27/2006 #11
Hamstarzchan
Not all of the Japanese episodes were put on DVD, and it looks like they haven't made any new episode DVDs since Hamtaro ended in Japan....... -_-
6/27/2006 #12
Jonny Manz
Dang... I wish I could understand Japanese... Then I could watch those episodes! Once again, dang! Signed, Jonathan The Ham-Ham
7/15/2006 #13
Hamstarzchan
You don't have to know Japanese to understand. Just watching can give you an edit of the story. Like, I watched the second movie.. and could easily get a sense of what was happening.
7/15/2006 #14
Jonny Manz
Eh... I can't just run on pictures... I need dialouge... Or at least English subtitles. XD Signed, Jonathan The Ham-Ham
8/1/2006 #15
Hamstarzchan
There is no subtitles. But there's also a preveiw of that episode on hamkingdom site, alot of prove there.
10/4/2006 #16
Jonny Manz
LOL, if it DID have english subtitles, it would be vice-versa of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (only released in Japan), because that has English spoken words with Japanese subtitles. XD Signed, Jonathan The Ham-Ham
12/9/2006 #17
Jonny Manz

Ugh... damn square-enix, only releasing the Final Mix games in Japan...

10/2/2011 #18
OneLonelyPickle

If you want most of the Hamtaro episodes with subs, you can find them on hamhamparadise.net. Just Google it and it should be the first website.

10/2/2011 #19
Forum Moderators: Jonny Manz Master of this Dimension, LightningSpike, cappyandpashy4ever
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member