Jellicle Junkyard RP
This is an RP forum. ok so what that means is if you love CATS and wish to role play as them change your pic as the cat you want and start RPing if it is an OC tell us on here and you can be them. You can have up to three cats tell us which ones and only
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Ashuri13

ok this is where you tell us who you wanna be whether OC or and actual cat.

9/29/2009 #1
Ashuri13

In case you can't tell for now i will be Misto.

9/29/2009 #2
TheTimelordTourist

Victoria for me!

10/6/2009 #3
Ashuri13

sweet! now i'm not alone..... spread the word to other Cats fans you know.

10/17/2009 #4
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many

Okay, My character is an OC I made up named Tara. She is silver, with two midnight blue paws (back right and front left), two black paws (back left and front right), a white tail tip, one midnight blue ear, one white ear, a ruff like the Rum Tum Tugger has but in silver with black and blue striping, her eyes are unusual because they are midnight blue with silver specks in them. She has magic and is a great fighter, but can have a bad temper and bursts into flames when she is angry. She is running away from abusive parents. She can control elements and is and empath, telekinetic and telepath. She has four sibling with her: her twin brother Apollo, who looks just like her, but has is purple instead of blue; her other twin brother Prometheus, who has the same patterning, but is gold and red instead of silver and blue; and Esmerelda, who looks like Prometheus but instead of red she is pink. they all have magic, but Tara is the most powerful one. She is also the best fighter.

10/22/2009 #5

Never mind about what I just posted. I am not very good with RPGs. Sorry.

10/22/2009 #6
Ashuri13

if it helps you any this RP is to be written more story format you just write for your character we sure need more people to do this we cant do anything with only two people if you change your mind we'll gladly take you back if not then sorry you feel that way have a good rest of the day :3

10/26/2009 #7

I think I will give it a try. I may not do very much at first, since I have a lot of things going on. But I will try. And I will say if I need to drop out.

10/26/2009 #8
Ashuri13

alright :3 thanks for joining we need more people before we can really start though please pass the word on about this forum. thanks again for joining. :3

10/27/2009 #9
Insanemistosingsmore

hi ill be munkustrap... and skimble if doubling up is allowed

12/4/2009 #10
Ashuri13

yeah thats fine as of now though if some one comes along later wanting skimble i'd say let them have it since your first pick is munk but thank you for joining

12/23/2009 #11
Insanemistosingsmore

and if you really are conserned about numbers, right now im in a rather successful RPG with only two people posting, you just have to double up and have some dialogue with yourself, kind of. IF you don't believe me, check the forum Cats RPG, the game for a topic. i still have no clue where Asioul went, she just stopped posting, so me and Fantasia-the-Crazy just kept going

12/27/2009 #12
Ashuri13

thank you i'll have to look at it

12/30/2009 #13
Insanemistosingsmore

nice new pic, isane tara!

1/6/2010 #14

Thanks! It is a different version of Tara. I have a lot of versions of her.

1/6/2010 #15
Insanemistosingsmore

nice. my dog is even hyper today! then agian, that might be because she ate a lot of my brother's chocolate orange. Unlike most dogs, she won't get sick or anything, just amazingly hyper for a 13 year old dog- 91 in our years

1/6/2010 #16

0.o Wow. Cool. I have two dogs. Thor and Marley. I don't know how old they are. But, when my dad takes Thor with him when he goes mining, Thor goes scuba diving after rocks that my dad tosses because he thinks dad is playing fetch! Thor is obsessed with tennis balls.

1/6/2010 #17
Insanemistosingsmore

I just have ol' Winter. And I do mean Old. like I said, 91!!! Anyway, when my dog was younger, she used to like drinking pool water. she hated swimming, but liked to drink the pool water. go figure. She also loved to play in the snow. no longer. as for the pool water thing, she followed a squirrel into the pool, so now she won't go near it.

1/6/2010 #18
Ashuri13

i have a little dog his name is jj. he's almost 10 in human years. he's a jack russel so even though he's getting old he's still hyper

1/8/2010 #19
Insanemistosingsmore

nice new, misto-centric avvie, misery! can i call you les mis?

1/8/2010 #20
Ashuri13

Hahaha! sure i don't see why not. yeah i actually changed it a few minutes to an avi i made on another website to look like Misto. though technically this is a pic of Quaxo ;3 he was only misto during and after misto's song

1/8/2010 . Edited 1/8/2010 #21
Ashuri13

for those on here if you wouldn't mind and if you haven't already. Could you please read my Cats story on here and review it? It's my first attempt at one and i'd like as much feed back as possible..

1/8/2010 #22
Insanemistosingsmore

I know. I am actually one of the most vehement arguers for the Quaxo/Misto differential. I just felt like typing Misto that time. I actually like Quaxo better, FYI

1/8/2010 #23
Ashuri13

at least i'm not alone my friend pointed it out to me and most people don't care and put them as the same person. My story will have Quaxo eventually, but my version of Quaxo for the stories purposes not the way he really is. sorry.

1/9/2010 #24
CriticalAngel

Can I join as Teazer please? :D And Tugger, if we can have two :P If not, just Teazer :D

1/9/2010 #25
Ashuri13

sure we need both there's only three of us on here the more the better :3 ~ Misto

1/9/2010 #26
Insanemistosingsmore

HI TEAZER! REMEBER ME FROM ANOTHER RPG? And to both of you, love the new avvies! Les mis, why do you keep changing it?

1/9/2010 #27
Insanemistosingsmore

u make misto look EMO! and i do mean misto this time, because it is misto that "can pick any card from the pack" and has more magical abilitys.

1/9/2010 #28
Ashuri13

i know but thats the closest i could get to making him as my avi on another website and i changed it to this cause i like my avi

1/9/2010 #29
Reveladom

Okee!! I would like to be my OC That I actually planned up with Misto.

Him name is Reveladom, Pretty soon I'm hoping to put my picture icon as a picture I made of the face I made for him. And I made it!

Rev is a technical cousin of Mistoffelees, thus making him son of Macavity.

Of course like all little children he's gonna rebel against his parent's wishes and become one of the good guys. That'll probably be how I wanna bring in Rev. Misto and I have come to an agreement that Misto will hate Rev at first. w Yes, he is a Magic cat. Him magic is based around Water and liquid. He's older than Misto but he acts very much like a kitten (pouting, throwing midsized tantrums, etc.), probably because his dad never let him have a kittenhood.

So may I join?

Oh, yes, to make it easier, I'll also be taking Macavity as well. So nao yous guys have an ebil guy!!

1/9/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ashuri13
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member