Super Mario RP
You all know what an RP is! If ya don't it's simple! 1. Make an OC that follows the RP's rules. 2. Play with other RPers in the RP.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
E-Mir the Luminoth

"You're mine now!" Blaze snarled as she began to dish out some damage by punching,breathing flames and kicking the Archnopod.

2/6/2011 #181
El Fonz0

After some damage, the Arachnopod got up, and focused it's attention on Blaze.

2/6/2011 #182
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Why are you staring at me?" Blaze growled as she took a few steps back.

2/6/2011 #183
El Fonz0

The Arachnopod then roared, right in her face, although the inner power core was protected.

2/6/2011 #184
E-Mir the Luminoth

Blaze jumped about 5 feet in the air while yelping in shock.

2/6/2011 #185
El Fonz0

The Arachnopod then fired Web Missiles, which when they explode unleash webs.

2/7/2011 #186
E-Mir the Luminoth

*Do they cause damage?* Blaze dodged but one of them exploded near her feet. She yelped when she slammed onto the ground. She began to squirm when a web incased her,pining her to the ground.

2/7/2011 #187
El Fonz0

*No, they just release webs. I'm also trying to make the Rogue Ones(as they are called by the Brawn and his lackies, for some reason. I don't know, it just sounds sorta cool.) have abilities that go with their appearance.*

After catching Blaze, the Arachnopod began to advance on her(Move towards her, in case you get a sick idea. .)

2/7/2011 #188
E-Mir the Luminoth

*I knew what you meant..Sadly my mind went in the gutter when you said that. Oh and the Rouge Ones does sound cool.* Blaze tried to free herself from the web.

2/7/2011 #189
El Fonz0

However, the Arachnopod was hit by missiles fired from Tron, who quickly followed up with a rocket barrage. This caused it to look towards him, leaving it's back exposed to attack. While turning around, one of it's legs accidentally cut the web.

2/8/2011 #190
E-Mir the Luminoth

Blaze then freed herself and jumped onto it's back. She attacked and back-flipped off of it so she wouldn't suffer the same fate as Mario and Jr.

2/8/2011 #191
vWingmaer
(...Sorry about my absence, but I've now been unable to think of a way to re-introduce any of my characters properly...I shall need to think up an entirely new character or two, I think.)
2/10/2011 #192
E-Mir the Luminoth

*Saphira is in the battle and for the others you could say they got out of Bowser's Castle,got lost,and will find the others at Toad Town. That way you won't have to make up any OC's. And besides your OC's rock dude.*

2/10/2011 . Edited 2/10/2011 #193
vWingmaer
(I know where Saphira is, but I just can't think of a way to re-introduce her into the RP...Also, it may take slightly more time then usual to think up a new character for me, as I'm not much of a Mario fan anymore...More of a Pokemon/Blinx/COD: Zombies fan at the moment, to be honest.)
2/11/2011 #194
E-Mir the Luminoth

*I'm gonna miss your OC's man. To make your life easier and to not worry about a new OC,how about you use Camron and Katie? You can ditch your other OC's if you want.*

2/11/2011 . Edited 2/11/2011 #195
El Fonz0

*Especially since Camron and Blaze are kinda hooking up. Maybe Jack too? I don't care about Inferno and Max anymore. They sorta don't have character anymore. Also, you don't have to re-introduce Saphira. Having around 2 OCs is good enough, if you can keep track of that amount. I have four, technically three, OCs, and I'm doing good(Probably I know how to re-introduce two of them.)*

The Arachnopod screamed in agony, as Tron fired a missile into it's mouth. Then, when it's defences were down, Tron moved in and started hacking and pounding away.

2/11/2011 . Edited 2/11/2011 #196
E-Mir the Luminoth

Blaze then stepped back to see the damage Tron would cause.

2/11/2011 #197
El Fonz0

After some damage, the Arachnopod shook Tron off, then somehow attached itself to the ceiling(Visually, it floated directly up.). It then started dropping Web Bombs through it's underside.

2/11/2011 . Edited 2/11/2011 #198
E-Mir the Luminoth

*It seems that Blinx will take a "while" to get on here.* "Not again!" Blaze shouted as she dodged the webs. *And when would be a good chapter for Shinu to reveal herself?*

2/11/2011 #199
El Fonz0

*Chapter 5? Where the heroes have to fight the entire Koopa Family(except Blaze, of course.), including Jr. Maybe because she has extreme distress.*

2/11/2011 #200
E-Mir the Luminoth

*Okay. Ooh! Wanna make a demo so I can try her out?*

2/11/2011 #201
El Fonz0

*Sure. Let's do the demo in the chat section since I don't want to make a new topic.*

2/11/2011 #202
El Fonz0

Tron fired missiles into the Arachnopod's new weak spot; where it's dropping Web Bombs.

2/13/2011 #203
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Lemme at 'em!" Blaze shouted as she breathed fire at the Archnopod's weak point while still dodging the Web Bombs.

2/13/2011 #204
El Fonz0

Eventually, the Arachnopod couldn't take anymore damage, so it started to roar and explode. The shaking removed Mario and Jr from the wall they were embedded in(when it smashed them against the wall, they became embedded in it.), which caused them to fall to the floor. Before anyone could do anything else, the Arachnopod was finally destroyed, and the debris from it destroyed the flooring, which caused the group to fall into a deep pit leading to the basement.

Blaze leveled up! Blaze gained 5 HP! Blaze's Current HP: 105

Tron leveled up! Tron gained 10 HP! Tron's Current HP: 210

2/13/2011 #205
E-Mir the Luminoth

*Did you read the #1,722 post from Chat yet?* The hybrid landed on her stomach and she slowly got to her feet.

2/13/2011 #206
El Fonz0

*Yes! Stop bugging me about it.*

the basement was definitely the most eerie part of the mansion. Everywhere was broken wood columns and giant cobwebs. Around the area where the heroes landed was some of the parts of the destroyed Arachnopod and a beam of light from where they were originally.

2/13/2011 #207
E-Mir the Luminoth

*Well excuse me! I was asking because you didn't respond......Er..I think I'll shut up now..* Blaze then walked to the sack that had items and pulled out 2 Mushrooms then gave them to Mario and Jr.

2/13/2011 . Edited 2/13/2011 #208
El Fonz0

They took the Mushrooms and ate them. Gaia, was still somehow on Blaze's head.

2/13/2011 #209
E-Mir the Luminoth

"Urgh..I hope we don't have to deal with any more..*gulp*..spiders.." Blaze said as she helped them to their feet.

2/13/2011 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: El Fonz0 Vulaan Kulaas
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member