Supergirl
A place to discuss topics relating to the iconic 1984 movie. Feel free to start your own topic threads. We welcome everyone to join us in a lively and animated discussion about the movie and the related fan fiction stories.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
karazorel

This is our own little space at Fan Fiction.net where we can openly discuss our sentiments about the 1984 classic movie. This forum was created in the hopes of keeping the sentiments and memories of the movie alive for future generations and fans to enjoy. You are free to air your opinions in an educated manner. We frown upon arguments and flaming. You all know the boundaries of decency so please, do not test the forum moderators by pushing the envelope. Respect begets respect.

With that said, we now welcome you to the first ever Supergirl forum here :-) You are all welcome to embark on a mission of fostering peace and friendship among the fans of both the movie and the comic.

10/6/2009 #1
Wolfgang-woman

Okay here goes I hope karazorel gets this, I am honored to be here and to keeping the spirit and the joy of this movie alive.

10/6/2009 #2
karazorel

Hey girl! Yep, I got the message. Welcome :-)

10/6/2009 #3
GoldRedeemer

This is Goldreemer.Thanks for inviting me to the SG forum. It's an honor to be part of it.

10/7/2009 #4
karazorel

We are honored and glad to have you with us :-) We've been inviting people to come and join our future discussions here so feel free to help promote the forum as well. Let's get talking! :-D

10/7/2009 #5
Zal-Ta

Hello, HUGE fan of Supergirl from Australia here (pratically ever since I first saw the '84 movie) just saying hi. :)

1/7/2010 #6
Wolfgang-woman

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy your stay here and that we see and hear from you soon.

1/7/2010 #7
GoldRedeemer

Hello. Welcome to the Supergirl forum. It's a pleasure to have you join.

1/7/2010 #8
karazorel

Welcome! We hope that you enjoy our closely knit group. Feel free to post any thoughts and contact us for any discussions whenever you feel like it :-)

1/7/2010 #9
Zal-Ta

Thank you everyone! :)

1/10/2010 #10
GoldRedeemer

Hey,everyone. I was absent for a while,but I'm back. I still plan to finish my Supergirl story. I've been working on some ideas. Stay tuned.

10/3/2011 #11
GoldRedeemer

Greeting,everyone. Chapter ten is up for the Arrival of Supergirl. Will add more chapters very very soon. Enjoy.

10/11/2011 #12
Forum Moderators: karazorel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member