Don't Stop Believin'
As far as I know, this is the second Glee forum on fanfiction so far. Feel free to talk about Glee, set challenges, rec stories, maybe even organise a RPG. :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
breeutiful

Finn Hudson, star quarterback of the school's football team who risks alienation by his friends to join the Glee. Finn is dating cheerleader Quinn, but is conflicted by his growing feelings for Rachel. Rachel has shown she liked Finn ever since the first episode, and they both shared a kiss in Showmance. They're seen together quite a bit, and possibly have the most conversation of all the students. Discuss here why you like/dislike this pairing, etc, etc.

10/12/2009 . Edited 10/12/2009 #1
Katie741

luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv LUV em!!! ireally could tell the connection between em in "Don't stop believing" speaking of that song, i just heard it on the radio today! it was sooooo cool! :)

♥katie♥

10/12/2009 #2
Jaiaelle

Not a Finn/Rachel fan. They're boring. I am not convinced that they are endgame. This is TV. Anything can happen.

10/13/2009 #3
charmed4eva112

I think they're cute. They do have potential, but they ARE boring in a way. If they just mixed it up somehow, then that would be fine. But I do like this pairing.

10/17/2009 #4
sierrastarlight

They had AMAZING chemistry during Don't Stop Believin'

Although I ship Rachel/Puck for now, I would love to see Finn/Rachel as an end ship. :)

10/19/2009 #5
Jaiaelle

IA, they had amazing chemistry. It seems all but gone at this point...IMO.

10/19/2009 #6
GoldStarsAreMetaphors

I still root for them, but they defiantly gotta mix it up.

my theroy is that rachel finds out first that The baby is not quinns, and has to deal with the dilemma of telling Finn and such

Rachel.Puck is pulling me though,

but i think the 13th episode is going to be very important as SPOILER - both secrets are supposed to come out. and from interviews it seems rachel and finn will end up together

10/26/2009 #7
Kate-Emma

Love these two. Rachel's gooey looks at Finn are what makes this series hilarious. You have to feel for a little bit, even if you know she'll never get down about it (she's a little bundle of sunshine this one) and Finn is so clearly interested back. They'll last, only because this is the kind of series that would have it end that way.

11/2/2009 #8
sierrastarlight

Cute Fichel pic:

Me thinks that this is when Rachel and Finn sing Smile by Lily Allen.

11/9/2009 #9
tipica adolescente

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pairing! I hope they are endgame. I don't understand all the hype about Rachel/Puck =/ I mean I like them, but Rachel/Finn are THE pairing for me.

1/16/2010 . Edited 1/16/2010 #10
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker

Ugh, HATE Finn/Rachel!

Mostly I just hate Finn cuz he's being a giant d*** to her and was stringing her along for most of the 1st 13 episodes...

I ship Puckleberry mostly cuz they have amazing chemistry, and also just because I think he was more honest with her...

Plus he wasn't afraid to be seen in public with her like Finn was (which also pissed me off)

AND he picked Glee over football for her (which, again, Finn gave into peer pressure)

And lastly... Finn's too tall for Rachel, which many of you may think is an odd reason.

but lemme explain. I'm 4 foot 9, and most of my guy friends are like 6 foot 2 at most.

She's like 1/2 the size of Finn, and that's how tall I am compared to almost all of my guy friends! And Lea Michele's taller than me by at least 2 or 3 inches!!!

Basically, my point here is that it's not "cute" when a girl is a helluva lot shorter than a guy, it's just annoying. And I know this from personal experience... so yeah, I just don't like how they look together, it's just awkward.

Which reminds me, Puck/Rachel hug in Mash-Up when he walks into the choir room at 3: 30... SOOOO freaking cute!!!!!! ^_^

4/30/2010 #11
sierrastarlight

it's cool that you are expressing your opinion, but it would be better to write why you love puck/rachel in that thread instead of the finn/rachel. I'm not going to edit the post, but next time, please be more careful. We don't wat to upset anyone. However, that'd be a great post to make in the Puck/Rachel thread if you haven't already.

4/30/2010 #12
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker

I already did...

I guess it kinda started out with why I hate Finn/Rachel but then to get my point across, I had to compare it to Puck/Rachel...

but I get what you're saying. =]

I'll be careful next time.

4/30/2010 #13
sierrastarlight

Ok thanks! :)

5/1/2010 #14
BubblyShell22

I think this pairing is cute because I can see how both like each other. I'm definitely rooting for them and hope that in the end they get together.

5/12/2010 #15
hiswheezy

I support them even though they are kind of cliche and boring after a while. But I still love 'em. I'm convinced that the canons are definitely endgame too. And I pretty much support all the canons and a few non-canon things. :D

8/9/2010 #16
KGBKBG
I love them together soo much!!! Although Finn is a big idiot, he's not when he's with Rachel. Also I don't like Finn with anyone else, although I don't mind Rachel with puck, but I still hate Finn with anyone else
4/21/2012 #17
Forum Moderators: breeutiful Miss Junie, notso little j, sierrastarlight
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member