Free Fanmake Home
Here is a place where somebody can share fanmake ideas I will not call them parodies unless they specifically and deliberately mock the source material they don't have the time and patience to do themselves, but would still like to see somebody do if th
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
matt0044

I plan to write a fanmake of Oliver and Company using the character, Sagwa, from the cartoon of the same name as the lead character and other cartoon/Anime characters I've yet to decide on.

This fic will be different than most fanmakes, I assure you. For one thing, there are no musical numbers and certain parts in the story are altered and/or expanded on for character/story development. Plus, the dialogue WON'T be copied down word for word and you can quote me on that. Secondly, after the first story arc based on the movie is done, I plan to continue the story as sort of novelized TV series with standalone stories with the occasional story arc tying some of them together. Because of this, I change the ending of the movie's story for this. The series is like a slice of life series in New York City. There's more but I'll let you see for yourself soon enough.

Here's the cast list so far. Don't judge me because some of them are from PBS Kids TV shows.

Sagwa Miao (Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat) as Oliver

Jet-Jet (Sagwa) as Dodger

Reader (Sagwa) as Fagin

Becky Botsford (Word Girl) as Jennifer

Luna (Sailor Moon) as Georgette

Mr. Big as Mr. Sykes

More to come. This is a work in progress so tell me what you think so far.

12/21/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Nightw2
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member