Kamen Rider Chrome's Guild
To discuss everything regarding the Zodiac Knights and their adventures. You can also put up ideas.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Kamen Rider Bushido

This is a backup for when the first topic fills up. So nobody post anything here yet. That GPRS double for you, Goji; I mean it. There were some irrelevant posts in the SV topic., so let's try and refrain from doing the same thing here, OK?

1/28/2012 #1
Kamen Rider Tyranno

Hey Bushido, i gotta ask something. What's the difference between a manakyte and that dragon chick that was called a Lord of Earth

1/28/2012 #2
Kamen Rider Bushido

Manakytes have existed since the creation of Time and Space, children of the Crimson Dragon who is the God of this universe (not counting other pagan Gods). Tails's dragon girl was based off something entirely, though I have no idea why he thought of them.

1/28/2012 #3
Shadow Element 13

Hm, interesting. Good to know.

I see the Crimson Dragon being only one of a number of Gods. Since there's Set and the other Egyptian Gods, and then the Shinigami and their King. Though, I maintain DC's whole thing about the One Above All.

1/28/2012 #4
Tailsmo4ever

Manakytes are a different bread of dragons, right? what of the dragons are offspring of Manakytes look how the Manakytes are to the Crimson Dragon?

1/29/2012 #5
Kamen Rider Bushido

W**??? Speak English.

1/29/2012 #6
Tailsmo4ever

what if the first dragon was child of a Manakyte?

1/29/2012 #7
Kamen Rider Bushido

what first dragon?

1/29/2012 #8
Tailsmo4ever

it doesn't have to be any particular dragon right now. think about it. according to chapter 19, dragons exist along side Manakytes. both are related, but have different strengths and weaknesses. since the Manakytes are Children of the Crimson Dragon, dragons can be the offspring of the dragons.

1/29/2012 #9
Kamen Rider Bushido

look, the dragons you're thinking of are regular dragons. Manakytes are PERFECT HYBRIDS of Human and Dragon DNA.

1/29/2012 #10
Tailsmo4ever

if so, then why did the Manakytes come first?

1/29/2012 #11
Tailsmo4ever

i mean, i know u said the Manakytes are Children of the Crimson Dragon, but doesn't that apply to dragons too?

1/29/2012 #12
Kamen Rider Bushido

not sure, since its possible that Dragons may have existed since prehistoric times. Great, now you've got me questioning myself. thanks a lot Tails. Thank you so much.

1/29/2012 #13
Tailsmo4ever

sorry, i didn't mean anything... but u've given me an idea. standby...

1/29/2012 #14
Kamen Rider Bushido

uh-oh...

1/29/2012 #15
Tailsmo4ever

good grief. this will tie in with that Dragon Hunt thing.

1/29/2012 #16
Tailsmo4ever

during the dark era, it is said that dragons are hunted because of they are believed to be spawns of the devil. this is far from the truth. in reality, a greedy king started this propaganda because he believes that by absorbing the dragons' saneness would turn him into a god. a Manakyte managed to rescue nice young dragons from the same fate, and brought them under his wing. he trained them, and as they trained, their bodies began to change, becoming more... human. when they king's forces managed to track them, they fought back with their new abilities and sealed away the king in an unknown tomb. after learning of what the king tried to do, the humans begged the nine dragons for forgiveness, which they earned. in honor of their strong will, they became rulers of the kingdom, and earned the title Lords of the Earth, as proof of their fight for their will to live.

1/29/2012 #17
Kamen Rider Bushido

one for each element right?

1/29/2012 #18
Tailsmo4ever

yep.

1/29/2012 #19
Kamen Rider Bushido

what were the elements again?

1/29/2012 #20
Tailsmo4ever

fire, water, wind, ice, electricity, earth, nature, light and darkness

1/29/2012 #21
Kamen Rider Bushido

then your set of elements for the Dragons are completely different from mine from the Manakytes

1/29/2012 #22
Tailsmo4ever

well, they can all use the same elements right?

1/29/2012 #23
Kamen Rider Bushido

pretty much, just that my organization for them is different

1/29/2012 #24
Tailsmo4ever

how do u like it though?

1/29/2012 #25
Kamen Rider Bushido

I like it. Feels real Middle Aged.

1/29/2012 #26
Tailsmo4ever

cool, and it's thanks to Manakytes that dragons have evolved.

1/29/2012 #27
Kamen Rider Bushido

Yes, that's what i've been trying to figure out all this time. And now it's finally cleared up.

1/29/2012 #28
Tailsmo4ever

i think the Dragon Princesses ancestors could use names.

Incendio the Fire Dragon

lyod the Ice Dragon

Ven the Wind Dragon

Kiwanja the Earth Dragon

Flash the Lightning Dragon

Rain the Water Dragon

Flora the Nature Dragon

Hikari the Light Dragon

Yami the Darkness Dragon

1/29/2012 #29
Kamen Rider Bushido

sounds good.

1/29/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kamen Rider Chrome
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member