Kamen Rider Chrome's Guild
To discuss everything regarding the Zodiac Knights and their adventures. You can also put up ideas.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Kamen Rider Bushido

It's based off Shooting Star, but it stands on its own in terms of elements within the story, being that they're many crossovers. Check it out if you want. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

4/9/2012 #61

Being a fan of Megaman games (I also have Battle Network manga,Rockman 6-2 and 6-3 manga) I wouldn't mind checking it out.

4/9/2012 #62
Kamen Rider Bushido

nice resume. Here:

4/9/2012 #63

a expansion of the Searchman doc/o'malley idea (Btw i see the shovel jaw like one being Doc, while the more sinister like head is O'malley

"You foolish fools will never defeat me! You're far too busy being foolish! Ha! Oblivion is at hand!" O'malley screeched as he continued his

"Cover your ears guys. This thing is really loud!" The doc head stated.

"is it me or did they chose the worst personality for that other bots head." Riderman stated

btw if i may be so bold, i suggest

Volteel Biblio (the only judge who technology was used

Launch Octopus

and Metal Shark Player

for Shauta

4/10/2012 #64
Kamen Rider Bushido

your close, but I managed to take care of it.

Metal Shark Prayer = Head

Volt Kraken = Chest

Launch Octopus = Legs

Search Man is making me laugh more and more.

4/10/2012 #65
Kamen Rider Bushido

I'm guessing you meant to post that here, Mantis? And yeah, I knew about the thing with Adler. in fact, most of the Bosses of X5 had their American names based off members of Guns N Roses. It's my fav game of the X series.

4/10/2012 #66

Yeah i meant it for this forum (My bad!)

4/10/2012 #67
Kamen Rider Bushido

no problem

4/10/2012 #68
snake screamer

Ophiuchus walked towards Tezuka.

"Yes?" Tezuka asked curiously.

"I am here to give you a warning, gemini is planning something, i don't know what, but he mention its something called the Dead Zone."

"I see, and your warning me cause?"

"Look you cut me a break and didn't try to cause me trouble at my job (Something i doubt your friends would have done, especially after that queen fiasco.) so i decided to cut you a break." Ophiuchus stated "Believe me or not, its your choice." at this she left.

4/10/2012 #69
Kamen Rider Bushido

not bad. BTW, It's DEAD Zone. It's an acronym, like ARMOR

4/10/2012 #70
snake screamer

well she did sayshe doesn't know what it is (Meaning she doesn't know that dead zone is a acronym.) not yet anyway

4/11/2012 #71
Kamen Rider Bushido

4/11/2012 #72
snake screamer

yeah, sorry should've added that in when i was writing the scene.

4/11/2012 #73
snake screamer

both head of Searchman went "Uh-oh." Though moving quickly Searchman grabbed Launch Octopus and held him like a shield

"W-what!!" Launch Octopus screamed!

"Sorry L.O but i refuse to be destroy so easily." O'malley stated with a sneer.

"T-teme!!" Launch Octopus snapped just before the attack hit. Launch Octopus screamed as he was the one destroyed.

4/11/2012 #74
Kamen Rider Bushido

haha, nice

4/11/2012 #75
snake screamer

so i see these three (Dopper, Heat Gendom and Searchman as gates first executives.) and colonel and Double the second (If either Heat Gendom and/or Searchman is destroyed.

4/11/2012 #76
Kamen Rider Bushido

well, the 3 main villains will be Psyche, Gate and Doppler. With Gate being the strongest of the 3

4/11/2012 #77
snake screamer

got it.

4/11/2012 #78

for RAM have all thgree attack different members of the groups each leaving a card depicting rockman dying.

btw have you seen the GL ep that were posted by snake

4/11/2012 #79

hey who would win in a fight kazuki/rockman vs Musha Gundam?

4/12/2012 #80

The first thing that comes to mind is raw power

Although military experience has to be taken into consideration since the more experienced in battle you are, most likely you'll survive longer.

Other than that, types of weaponry also counts since Musha Gundam are all close-combat arsenal.

Though, don't forget that Musha Gundam should have his own army since he's like a general/commander.

4/12/2012 #81
Kamen Rider Bushido

u do realize that you're putting A KID against an actual GUNDAM right?

4/12/2012 #82

Shiro Amada from 08th MS Team was able to take down a Zaku Unit (OK it was a cheap shot) but it works, Megamans are pragmatists after all.

4/12/2012 #83

plus if yuji can fight against all that crap in KRGL, i think Megaman can handle at least one gundam.

4/12/2012 #84
Kamen Rider Bushido

and for the record, I hated MS Team

4/12/2012 #85

though I expect it to be a difficult fight, a beat down where real strategies are needed to take down someone like Musha Gundam and his army.

Victory or not, expect Kazuki to not leave the fight unscathed.

4/12/2012 #86
snake screamer

why the sudden interest in Musha gundam?

4/12/2012 #87

Really? Ok I'll keep that in mind. I won't mention it to you again.

4/12/2012 #88

I was thinking that the judges were attacking various spots of the earth in a attempt to create a ultimate title MUSHA (With all there AI merge to be Musha mind.

4/12/2012 #89

Why Musha Gundam of all people? Just asking.

4/12/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kamen Rider Chrome
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member