Relaxin Cafin
Welcome to the Relaxin Cafin, where you can order your favorite drink and talk to Sonic OC's around the globe. No violence allowed in the place at all times. Come on in, take a seat, order a drink, and talk to your friends. Warning:No alchol, that causes
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Unknown Legacy
We can chat about anything
7/4/2012 #1
Lucy the Hedgehog
Hello.
7/4/2012 #2
Unknown Legacy
Hi
7/4/2012 #3
Lucy the Hedgehog
What up?
7/4/2012 #4
Unknown Legacy
Chillin here watching fireworks nd u
7/4/2012 #5
Lucy the Hedgehog
Lots of rain. Playing video games.
7/4/2012 #6
Unknown Legacy
Ah cool what game
7/4/2012 #7
Lucy the Hedgehog
Kirby's Return to Dream Land. I only have... Hm... I think about a few stages to go and beating a four-headed dragon called Landia along with another boss. And at the same time, I've beaten Sonic Colors, both on the Wii.
7/5/2012 #8
Unknown Legacy
Dang Kirby is freakin awesome I used to play Kirby Superstar Ultra on the Ds, I also played a Kirby game on the GameCube I forgot the name but it had to do with racing. How is sonic colors I've always wanted to play it but I don't have a wii
7/5/2012 #9
Lucy the Hedgehog

I have Kirby Super Star Ultra! I beat it in like two restless days. My God, that game is nothing but fun! Oh and you mean Kirby's Air Ride. It's cheap in my local GameStop but I haven't gotten it since I don't know how good the game is or anything.

Sonic Colors is okay. I'm just not used to the voice actors they have for it now... but it's on the DS. I'm sure you can get it for DS since it's longer that way. It has more characters, more missions and an extra boss! The Wii version doesn't even have that! Well, it has a Game Land where you can use a Sonic Doll or a Mii (A doll you create) to run through a stage simulator. I haven't gotten back there really since I've been busy beating the main game. All I have to do now is get all the Red Stars and get a lot of S ranks! Man, that is a lot of work...

7/5/2012 #10
Unknown Legacy
Wait they changed the voice actors wow that kind of sucks when I read fanfic and sonic is talking I imagine his voice in sonic Heroes knuckles voice is sonic x, Tails and charmy's voices from shadow the hedgehog, and Espio and vector from sonic heroes, I wonder why they change the voices so much.... Oh and Kirby's air ride is alright I enjoyed playing it
7/5/2012 #11
Lucy the Hedgehog

*Shrugs* I don't know why they changed the voices but the games are being highly affected because of the lousy new voices! At least in a magazine I read often. They don't even reach the 7 out of 10 anymore, which is ironic yet in IGN, they remain okay.

Ah. I might have to get it. There's only a few in stock and it hasn't even sold one unit. I don't know why... but it doesn't matter. I'm getting it. And I got Kirby Squeak Squad for the DS. It's a good game but now that I know everything about it I can only clear it in four hours. And I miss my Kirby and the Amazing Mirror game! I love that game too. Dark Meta Knight is there and the game is challenging. But it's for Game Boy Advance, a system no one plays anymore.

7/5/2012 #12
Unknown Legacy
I know about the voice actors problem I remember hearing charmy and tails sound like little kids in sonic Heroes then in shadow the hedgehog I heard charmy and tails and thought WHAT THE F*** they hit puberty! I know about the game boy I used to have one it was my first gaming console. I still have my first video game for it.oh and I have a bunch of games for it. I play them once in a while on my DS
7/5/2012 #13
Lucy the Hedgehog

Now the voice actors sound more... well, they hit puberty with awful voices.

Ah, sweet. I still have my 64. I play Kirby 64: Th Crystal Shards there.

7/5/2012 #14
Unknown Legacy
Is that game good I've never played it is Meta knight in there he's like one of my favorite characters in the series
7/5/2012 #15
GrandTheftTARDIS

Yo can I join?

7/5/2012 #16
Lucy the Hedgehog

It's good. You can mix abilities, that's why I like the game.

But no. Meta Knight isn't there.

7/5/2012 #17
GrandTheftTARDIS

so im guessing no

7/5/2012 #18
Lucy the Hedgehog

Oh and you can join.

7/5/2012 . Edited 7/5/2012 #19
GrandTheftTARDIS

im not going till somebody says somethning

7/5/2012 #20
Lucy the Hedgehog

Sorry. Yeah, you can join.

7/5/2012 #21
GrandTheftTARDIS

nice

7/5/2012 #22
Lucy the Hedgehog

Ya. What up?

7/5/2012 #23
GrandTheftTARDIS

so kirby...

7/5/2012 #24
Lucy the Hedgehog

Yeah? I have almost all the games.

7/5/2012 #25
GrandTheftTARDIS

cool

7/5/2012 #26
GrandTheftTARDIS

anything goin on

7/5/2012 #27
Lucy the Hedgehog

So what games you have?

7/5/2012 #28
GrandTheftTARDIS

uh, sonic the hedgehog, spiderman 1-3, the simpsons, ironman, amazing spiderman, sonic 2, and a couple others, theres a lot

7/5/2012 #29
GrandTheftTARDIS

sonic rush, legend of zelda spirit tracks, time splitters 1-2

7/5/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Red-the-Edge Lucy the Hedgehog
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member