Boarding school Rp
Kids living without their parents, at school, what could go wrong? A normal, Human, Rp about teens who live at school and deal with fights, romance, and drama. please join, could be better then it sounds.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Simple Storyteller

This is where all the boy's dorms are, please, so we don't get confused, tell what dorm you are entering, or in.

Each room have two beds, two book-shelfs, two closits, two desks, and one Tv. You can custimise your room further if you want.

Boys Dorms:

#204: Simon Baker and Lucas Caine

#214: Aaron Faulkner and Mark Hess

#206: Fito Grimaldo and Gmo Lupe Ponce

#113: Kirian "Yield" Ainsworth and Samual James

#001: Dominic Capella, Mike Sorrentino, and Gideon

#205: Mail Jeeves and Chris Andrew Taylor

#444: Jack Wrighty and Victor Hawk

#120: Nico Murano-Garcia and Angel Luna-Guadarrama-Aries

#215: Josh Tate and Dalton 'Moose' Dayrit

#118: Nick Foster and Dillon Johnson

#209: Sean Just and Matt Geppard

#210: Joseph Night and Luke HooperHumperDink

#133:Kanto Haru and Rai Yamishi

#230: Jake and Tom Stilo

#228: Cam Stilo and David Wauchope

#220: Rus Thyron and Callum West

#066: Vulcon Showers and Xavier Hale

#221: Ian Izuren and Zach Lians

#222: Bryce Steel and Dean Whitfield

#223: Derrow Fray and Zane Ashen

#224: William Burke and Declan Price

#225: Jackson Mathew Robert McCain and Kendall Ross

#226: Nate Carmichael and Matty McFerran

#227: Kaidus Varren and Preston Rugan

#229: Matthew Resterson and Ryan Claywall

#234: Xylon Zanderax and Samuel Willoughby

#232: Ike Crane Mcguigan and M.J. Elkins

#238: Matthew Patrick and Calrin Wolfe

#237: Haku Brisinger and David Vaughn

#240: Dorian Gray Kynton and Aaron Jones

#241: Christopher Scott and Andrew Hawthorn

#202: Alex Hawthorn and Elias Stoner

#203: Mark Garcia and Alex Harrison

#207: Wesley Branch and Rowan Becker

#201: Otto Hess and Leo Peyton

#208: Tómas Kirtlund and David Burns

#211: Tony Conner and Kentaro Heihachi

#212: Darren Greyson and Connor Wittinger

#213: Vladimir Petrov and Miles John Davise

#216: Martyn Collier Davise and Xaiden Christopher Kayle

#217: Jack Lambert and Alex Roenn

#218: Mitsuka Williams and Dorian Chance

#219: Andrew Jacoby and Tadgh O'Farrell

#231: Ainbheartach O'Farell and Jorun Velarius

#233: TJ and Fenris Fitzgerald

#235: Dylan Campbell and Henry James Randell

#236: Mahogany Lain and Genisis Loyd

#239: Tobias Griffin and Cody Smith

#242: Liam Grezuick and Enzo DeLuca

#243: Kaito Yagami and Zach Smith

#244: Elliot Bowman and Francis Paul Johnson

#245: Jack Copeland

#246:

#247:

11/1/2009 . Edited by Fox-Eyes09, 12/28/2012 #1
Simple Storyteller

Lucas walked through the halls, ignoring the stares at his scar, and entered his room, room #204, he looked around, and saw he had the room to himself right now. He set his stuff on the ground and layed on his bed, playing his guitar.

11/1/2009 #2
Freeburnerr

Simon, after struggling to get his case up the dorm building stairs, eventually got to the floor with his room just in time to see someone else go into it with a guitar. Okay, will this go really well or really badly? Let's find out he thought, opening the door.

11/1/2009 #3
Simple Storyteller

Lucas looked up from his guitar, and saw another boy enter the room and he sighed slightly.

11/1/2009 #4
Freeburnerr

"Hello, I'm Simon" he said, since being a geek he wasn't very good at breaking the ice in a conversation.

11/1/2009 #5
Simple Storyteller

Lucas glared at him, before saying, "Lucas."

He then went back to playing his guitar.

11/1/2009 #6
Freeburnerr

Okay, this isn't good Simon thought, putting his stuff next to the other bed. He was glad they didn't put bunk beds in the dorms, or at least this one. They took up less space but there was less storage space too.

11/1/2009 #7
Simple Storyteller

Lucas sighed, and said, "Look sorry, but I'm not in a good mood, and if you ask me about my scar, I'll throw you out the window." He stated.

11/1/2009 #8
Freeburnerr

"No worries, everyone kept on calling me 'speccy Simon' in my old school" Simon replied, putting his laptop onto his desk and plugging it in at the wall. Up until then, he hadn't actually noticed the scar in the first place.

11/1/2009 #9
Simple Storyteller

"Good." Lucas put his guitar away and walked to the door, "I'm going to go find the cafetera, since it's around lunch, and I'm hungry, you want to come?" He stopped by the door, looking over his shoulder.

11/1/2009 #10
Freeburnerr

"Yeah, sure" Simon replied, grinning as he put the laptop bag underneath his desk. I've been in the school ten minutes and already I've found a friend. He's my roommate, and another newbie, but he's a friend.

11/1/2009 #11
Simple Storyteller

Lucas grinned and walked out of the room, intent on fining the cafeteria.

11/1/2009 #12
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron whistled happily down the dorm halls, bag in hand and acoustic strapped to his back. He scanned the doors on his right: '200...202...' Noticing that room 204 was open, Aaron couldn't help but peer inside and saw a small, spikey haired kid with rimless glasses unpacking. He also noticed a guitar in the corner. Without an ounce of shyness, he knocked on the door to get the kid's attention.

"Dude, you play?" he asked with a grin, nodding over to the guitar.

11/1/2009 . Edited 4/25/2010 #13
Simple Storyteller

Lucas only got about three feet, when another boy came and asked Simon about his guitar, he walked behind the teen, crosed his arms, and said, "No, I do."

11/1/2009 #14
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron didn't seem to notice the boy's cold, hostile demeanor when he turned around. His friendly grin never faltered.

"Nice!" He tapped his case to show that he was a guitarist too. "What do you usually play?"

11/1/2009 #15
Simple Storyteller

Lucas shrugged. "Depends on my mood, now why the hell are you here." He tried to casually and without being notice, move his hair to cover most of his scar, in-case you didn't notice, he is self-conscious about his scar.

11/1/2009 #16
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron shrugged back. "Just socializing. I pulled in a few mintues ago and this is my first year so...yeah. No buddies here yet." Although he wasn't intimidated by Lucas's unwelcoming tone, he at least decided to awknowledge it. "That's cool with you, right?"

11/1/2009 . Edited 4/25/2010 #17
Simple Storyteller

Lucas just shurgged and said "Don't need my permission, besides, if you want to learn from the master of guitar, all you need to do is ask, no need to pretend that you just, 'accidently' came to my room." He grined when he said the last part.

11/1/2009 #18
Fox-Eyes09

"Oh, hell no!" Aaron laughed light-heartedly. "I'm already a God with this baby." He patted the case lovingly.

11/1/2009 . Edited 11/1/2009 #19
Simple Storyteller

Lucas grinned, "Your only a demi-god compare to me." He chalanged.

11/1/2009 #20
Fox-Eyes09

"Cute," Aaron smirked. "But I highly doubt it."

He juggled his bags a little in his arms and offered Lucus his outstretched hand. "Aaron Faulkner."

11/1/2009 #21
Simple Storyteller

Lucas shoke his hand, "Lucas Caine, and it's okay to be afraid of my skill."

11/1/2009 #22
Fox-Eyes09

"Afraid of your skill? I've never even heard you play before." Aaron scoffed. He turned back to Simon. "You're gonna have barrels of fun with this competitive S-O-B!" He turned back to Lucas with a genuine smile, indicating that the comment wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

11/1/2009 #23
Freeburnerr

"Shame I don't have a golden fiddle or we could see who's really better" Simon commented, beginning to unpack his trolley case since they weren't heading to the cafeteria yet.

11/1/2009 #24
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron laughed at Simon's comment.

"Once we get settled in, we should swap tabs...show each other what we've got...Who knows? Maybe you know something that I might like." he suggested.

11/1/2009 #25
Simple Storyteller

Lucas gave his first laugh all day and put his hands in his pockets, then said to Aaron and Simon, "Let's take this noob to his room," He directed this comment to Simon while nodding his head towards Aaron, "Then we can all go get some lunch, how about it noob?" He directed this towards Aaron, but his smile was suppose to tell Aaron not to take 'noob' as a insult.

11/1/2009 #26
Freeburnerr

"Yeah, sounds good" Simon replied, closing his case and sliding it under his bed, before holding his hand out to Aaron and saying "I'm Simon by the way."

11/1/2009 #27
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron smiled and took Simon's hand in his. "Cool to meet you." Meanwhile, he playfully sideswept Lucas in the shin.

11/1/2009 #28
Simple Storyteller

"Hey!" Lucas complain as he brought his foot up to his hands to exam it. Then said, "Your lucky grandma Ellyn wasn't here to hear you say that. Even if your not related, she would give you a lecture."

11/1/2009 #29
Fox-Eyes09

"Yeah, yeah..." Aaron dismissed him with an eyeroll. "I'm gonna go drop this stuff off, kay? I'm half-starved."

(Don't follow him. I'm going to be off for a little bit and then come back on shortly.)

11/1/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member