Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Noah is Potato

Kinda self-explanitory isn't it?

11/1/2009 #1
Noah is Potato

After about two minutes, Lucas arrived at the cafeteria, panting slightly, a smile on his face.

11/1/2009 #2
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila, having gotten bored of doing homework, opened the door to the cafeteria and looked around. There weren't that many people there as it was nearing the end of lunch. She then noticed Lucas and breifly wondered if she should go over to him or not.

11/1/2009 #3
DeckerStuart

Simon caught up with Lucas just as he entered the cafeteria, slowing down as he got there out of fatigue.

11/1/2009 #4
Noah is Potato

Lucas smiled at Simon when he chaught up, and then he walked further into the Cafeteria, noticeing Kyaila, he smiled and gave a small wave.

11/1/2009 #5
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila saw the wave and awkwardly waved back. She saw Simon standing next to him. 'Looks like he's already made a few friends...'

11/1/2009 #6
Noah is Potato

I hope the food here is better then the food at my school." Lucas commented to Simon as he went to the lunch line, grabing a tray, and then started to try and wave Kyaila over.

11/1/2009 #7
DeckerStuart

"Yeah, well. It's our parents that are paying for it so I'd like to think so" Simon replied, grinning as he also picked up a tray.

11/1/2009 #8
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila slowly made her way over to Lucas and Simon when she had seen his attempts to waver her over. "Um...hello..." she greeted quietly.

11/1/2009 #9
Noah is Potato

"I hope your right." Lucas commented as he piled some food on his tray. He smiled at Kyaila, and said, "Simon, this is Kyaila, Kyaila, this is Simon." He said.

11/1/2009 #10
FrivolousFlare

Biting her lip, she glanced at Simon. She didn't recognise him and so assumed he was also new.

11/1/2009 #11
DeckerStuart

"Hello" Simon said meekly, despite having a friend next to him, as he put some food on his tray. He didn't pile it on like Lucas, but he still put on enough.

11/1/2009 #12
Noah is Potato

After Lucas was done with the food, he looked all around for a table, before asking Kyaila, "Can we outside?"

11/1/2009 #13
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila, who had only picked up an apple, nodded and started leading them through the cafeteria until she got to some double doors.

11/1/2009 #14
Noah is Potato

Lucas stopped at the doors, "wait" he said as he looked around the cafeteria, "You guys go find a spot, I'll wait for the noob." He said, using his new nickname for Aaron.

11/1/2009 #15
DeckerStuart

"Okay..." Simon replied, after a slight hesitation, as he went through one of the double doors back first and held it open for Kyaila.

11/1/2009 #16
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila walked through the door, looking at Simon curiously. "Thanks..." she muttered, obviously not used to people holding doors for her.

11/1/2009 #17
DeckerStuart

Simon nodded to Lucas, before turning around to follow Kyaila while the door closed behind him.

11/1/2009 #18
Noah is Potato

Lucas sighed and sat down at a table. "The noob better hurry..." Lucas muttered.

11/1/2009 #19
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila walked across the conrete, heading for an empty table set sligthly apart from the rest. She perched herself on the edge of the bench.

11/1/2009 #20
DeckerStuart

Simon sat opposite her, tempted to make a Death Note reference but deciding not to.

11/1/2009 #21
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron jogged causally into the cafeteria and got on line. After piling on a little bit of everything, he scanned the room for the 2 boys he had met eariler.

11/1/2009 #22
Noah is Potato

Lucas saw Aaron and called him over, "Hey noob! Over here!"

11/1/2009 #23
Fox-Eyes09

"Really?" Aaron questioned the new nickname as he stode over to their table. He was secretly pleased that all eyes were on him and wondering who this 'noob' was.

11/1/2009 #24
Noah is Potato

Lucas grinned as he stood up. "Yeah, it has a nice ring to it." He started walking to the double doors, "Simon, and my other friend, Kyaila is outside." He said as he held a door open for him.

11/1/2009 #25
Fox-Eyes09

"No, no," Aaron protested as Lucas held the door open for him. "Ladies first."

11/1/2009 #26
Noah is Potato

"I know." Lucas said, "Why do you think I'm hilgong the door for you?"

11/1/2009 #27
Fox-Eyes09

"Oh! What a gentleman!" Aaron swooned in a feminine voice. "I want you so bad right now!"

11/1/2009 #28
Noah is Potato

Lucas laughed, "I know, but try to restrain your self till we get back to your dorm." He joked in a deep voice.

11/1/2009 #29
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron sighed dreamily and fluttered his eyes flirtatiously at Lucas before heading out the door.

11/1/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Noah is Potato LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member