Boarding school Rp
Kids living without their parents, at school, what could go wrong? A normal, Human, Rp about teens who live at school and deal with fights, romance, and drama. please join, could be better then it sounds.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Simple Storyteller

This is where students can hang out at. There is a courtyard, basketball courts, tennis courts, and a garden/park. It's also the entrance to the school. This might be added to.

11/1/2009 #1
Simple Storyteller

Lucas stood in front of the new school he was suppose to go to, a boarding school, and growled a little. His parents forced him to come here, even though he didn't want to. He eventually sighed, and slung his bag over his shoulder, and picked up the suitcases beside him, and walked to a tree, set his stuff down, sat down beside them and leaned against the tree.

He took out his Drawing journal, and began to draw the school, he would unpack his things later, today was a Saturday so he didn't have to go to any classes.

11/1/2009 . Edited 11/1/2009 #2
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila sat in the middle of a small clearing, an open notebook in one hand and a pen in the other. She softly hummed to herself. Glancing at the beaten down watch on her wrist, she got up and stretched her arms out, hearing a strangely satistfying 'click; as she did so. Putting her notebook and pen in the pocket of her old jeans, she made her way over to one of the trees surrounding her clearing and grabbed a hold of a branch. She used it to hoist herself up and carried on climbing the tree until she was near the top.

This was the way she always left her special 'place'. However, she was very suprised to see, as she was about to jump down, a boy leaning up against the tree she was standing on.

11/1/2009 #3
Simple Storyteller

Lucas put away his drawing journal, and opened his guitar case and brought out his country-looking guitar and started to play a soft tune.

11/1/2009 #4
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila watched silently as the boy pulled out a guitar from a guitar case and started to play. As carefuly as she could, she settled down into a sitting position and took her notebook and pen back out of her pocket.

11/1/2009 #5
Simple Storyteller

Lucas continued to play, when he felt someone watching him, he looked all around, then looked up, and saw a girl in the tree. He growled and called, "What do you want?"

11/1/2009 #6
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila's face stayed emotionless as she mumbled "Nothing.". She then leapt off of the fairly low branch, landing in a crouched position on the floor.

11/1/2009 #7
Simple Storyteller

Lucas gave her an annoyed look and put his guitar away. "You know it's rude to spy on people." He said harshly as he got his drawing journal back out.

11/1/2009 #8
FrivolousFlare

"I wasn't spying on you." Kyaila replied quietly.

11/1/2009 #9
Simple Storyteller

Lucas roled his eyes. "Yes, watching me play my guitar, while hiding in a tree is not spying, my bad."

11/1/2009 #10
FrivolousFlare

"I wasn't hiding in the tree," Kyaila started walking off, "I just happened to be there when you started playing."

11/1/2009 #11
Simple Storyteller

Lucas rolled his eyes, put then he ripped the page from his book and stood up and ran to her, "Do you want this?" He asked as he held up a drawing of her crouched in the tree, every detail there.

11/1/2009 #12
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila glanced down at the drawing. "Why are you talking to me?"

11/1/2009 #13
Simple Storyteller

Lucas grinned as he asked, "Why are you talking to me?"

11/1/2009 #14
FrivolousFlare

"I asked first." Kyaila retorted playfully, allowing herself a small smile.

11/1/2009 #15
Simple Storyteller

Lucas grinned even more and replyed, "I asked second."

11/1/2009 #16
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila sighed. "This isn't getting anywhere." she looked over at where he was, noticing the suitcases for the first time. "Are you new here?"

11/1/2009 #17
Simple Storyteller

Lucas Nodded, and held out his hand, "I'm Lucas Caine."

11/1/2009 #18
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila looked at his hand, as if debating whether or not to shake it. Finally deciding she should, she stated: "Kyaila."

11/1/2009 #19
Freeburnerr

Simon stepped out of the taxi outside the entrance to the school grounds. He put his laptop bag over both shoulders, leaving the bag hanging behind him at his waist, and took a large trolley case out of the trunk. He then slid the handle up as the taxi drove off and wheeled the case into the grounds.

11/1/2009 #20
Simple Storyteller

Lucas smiled, and put the drawing in her hands, and walked to his stuff. After he picked them up he started walking towards the Dorm house. But while he was walking away, he called over his shoulder, "And to answer your question, I talked to you because you are the first one not to stare or ask at or about my scar."

He traced his scar with his free hand and walked away.

11/1/2009 #21
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila watched him leave before studying the picture closer. It was actually very good. Feeling considerably brighter than before, she started making her way to the girls dormitries.

11/1/2009 #22
Simple Storyteller

On the way to the dorms, Lucas decided to rest under a tree, and then he started writing.

11/2/2009 #23
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

Ellie exited the cafeteria, and saw Lucas under a tree, writing something. She walked over. "Hey."

11/2/2009 #24
Simple Storyteller

Lucas looked up and smiled, "Hi." he said shortly, and went back to writing.

11/2/2009 #25
FrivolousFlare

Kyaila made her way past the entrance of to the school, heading for the girl dormitres. She noticed Lucas out of the corner of her eye and turned slightly so she could see him better. He was sitting under a tree, writing. She then looked past him at the clump of trees, in the centre of which was her little clearing, a safe haven if you will. Somewhere she could go without being disturbed.

Her train of thought was interrupted when she heard Ellie called out 'Hey!' to Lucas and he had responded with a simple 'Hi.' She hesitated slightly before also making her way over.

11/2/2009 #26
Simple Storyteller

Lucas heard someone else comming and looked up and saw Kyaila, "Hi" He said to her with a smile, then again returned to his writing.

11/2/2009 #27
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

Ellie wanted to ask what he was writing, but decided it'd probably annoy him. She turned around, and saw Kyaila making her way towards them.

11/2/2009 #28
FrivolousFlare

"Um...hello...again..." Kyaila greeted, leaning against the tree next to the one Lucas was on. 'Jeez, no wonder people hadly ever talk to me. I can hardly say hello.'

11/2/2009 #29
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

"Hi," said Ellie. "I thought you were already back at the dorm. I'm on my way back. I really need to unpack..."

11/2/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member