Boarding school Rp
Kids living without their parents, at school, what could go wrong? A normal, Human, Rp about teens who live at school and deal with fights, romance, and drama. please join, could be better then it sounds.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Fox-Eyes09

"Depends on the species," Aaron admitted honestly. "If I know what it is and its not dangerous, I'll wrangle it. Otherwise, I'm hoisting you up on my shoulders and blowing that popsicle stand."

4/23/2010 #3,001
LovesReading2

"You had me at hoist" Sam replied, tongue in cheek, making fun of a Hollywood movie. She smiled brightly at Aaron, her hand in his swinging back and forth in an innocent jesture.

4/23/2010 #3,002
Fox-Eyes09

"I'd hoist you whenever you pleased," Aaron offered with a small laugh, allowing Sam to swing his arm wherever she desired.

4/23/2010 #3,003
LovesReading2

Beaming a happy smile, Sam gave his fingers an affectionate squeeze. "You really are my silver lining you know. I'm glad I met you Aaron."

4/23/2010 #3,004
Fox-Eyes09

Suddenly bashful, Aaron smiled shyly to himself and looked down at the grass before him. "Yeah, I'm really glad we met too. I feel very happy."

He moved a little closer to Sam, brushing her hip with his own.

4/23/2010 #3,005
LovesReading2

"I'm looking forward to next weekend. I like camping despite the bugs. Um, Aaron? Do you think there will be more of those really big crickets?" Sam asked shivering at the thought of one in a tent with her.

4/23/2010 #3,006
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron shrugged. "Dunno. I've never seen one outside before but I wouldn't suggest lifting any logs. They like cool, dark, and damp places."

4/23/2010 #3,007
LovesReading2

"Right, no logs. Aaron? can I ask you a question?" Sam replied softly.

4/23/2010 #3,008
Fox-Eyes09

"Yeah...yeah of course," Aaron answered, although a bit unnerved by her sudden timid-sounding tone.

4/23/2010 #3,009
LovesReading2

"What did you want to tell me earlier? when you said you would talk to me when we were alone?" Sam asked the question that she hoped wouldn't lead to him telling her she was too needy and he needed his space. Space, her father needed his space. Turned out space to him was defined as shacking up with a blond bimbo half his age.

4/23/2010 #3,010
Fox-Eyes09

"Uhhhh..." Aaron squeezed a little closer to Sam and looked nervously over his shoulder as if reveiling such a secret would make the world explode. Hell, if Sam couldn't accept it without looking at him differently, his own world might very well implode. He compulsively rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and leaned in, speaking in a hushed tone as if it were meant to be confidental. "Yeah, I was thinking about what you shared earlier and I only thought it fair if I admitted that I kinda have a similar situation with my own dad. Although it's really more of an emotional abandonment than a physical one...I mean, I really, really like you, Sam. And if this is going to work out, there's certain things you should know about me beforehand."

4/23/2010 #3,011
LovesReading2

Sam held his hand tighter, her heart going out to him already at the news of his relationship with his own father. "I'm listening"

4/23/2010 #3,012
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron's heart fluttered nervously in his chest. "Anyway, when I was a kid, uhh...12...13...I was in a car accident...I...I hit my head really hard."

4/23/2010 #3,013
LovesReading2

Sam's eyes darted to Aaron's head, scanning it for any trauma that she might be able to kiss and make better. Saying nothing she watched him intently, listening to everything he needed to tell her.

4/23/2010 #3,014
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron's eyes met Sam's before quickly darting away. "The force of impact left behind some hippocampal damage...you know, the center for encoding short term memory into long? I mean, obviously I got better with time and with neurologist visits. I'm fuctional again. But appartently there's a psychological block somewhere that enhanced the condition and reduced recovery time significantly. I've been seeing a therapist about it, and for the most part it's gone, but it has been known to come back at various levels if stressed. It's why he suggested I get away from home for a while. I thought it was important that you were aware of this in case something happened and I forgot something really important. I don't want you to be mad at me."

4/23/2010 #3,015
LovesReading2

Stopping short, Sam pulled his arm so that she could stand before him. Enveloping him in a tight hug, Sam kissed his cheek. "Oh Aaron, I'm glad you told me. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I want to help you if I can. What ever you need me to do, I will." Pulling back she stroked his hair with one hand, the other covered his beating heart, "One thing I hope you will never forget is how much I've come to care about you Aaron. I meant it when I said you are my silver lining. I want to be yours, I'll do anything to help you."

4/23/2010 #3,016
Fox-Eyes09

In an overwhelming combination of relief, gratitude, and shame, Aaron immediately pulled Sam back against his chest and embraced her as desperately as if he'd been drowning. Burying his face into her hair, he shuddered briefly before quickly gaining control of himself again.

"Thank you," He whispered.

4/24/2010 #3,017
LovesReading2

Sam held Aaron tightly, on the tip of her tongue was three words she wanted to say but wouldn't. She had learned the hard way that people left once you uttered those words. Still, she knew them to be true of her feelings for Aaron. For now that would have to do.

4/24/2010 #3,018
Fox-Eyes09

After subconsciously making sure that his face wasn't wet, Aaron finally lifted his head and kissed the top of Sam's. "You're much too good to me. Especially after less than a day."

4/24/2010 #3,019
LovesReading2

Sam sighed "you think I'm to clingy don't you? I'm sorry. I attach fast. If it makes you uncomfortable I can try to stop" her voice wavered a bit, almost as if she was trying not to cry.

4/24/2010 #3,020
Fox-Eyes09

Aaron pulled back a little, sporting an expression that could only be interpretted as utter shock that Sam had taken his comment and turned it around 180. His heart started racing again in fear that he had hurt and offended her. His point was that he wasn't sure whether he was deserving of her pampering, unconditional understanding, and affection without somehow proving himself worthy...and he figured that it would require a lot to be considered worthy. You can't prove worth like that in less than a day.

"But I like spending time with you. I adore you, Sam. You're smart, funny, beautiful, charismatic...and you're so intune with me its uncanny. If I sent out any weird signals that led you to think I thought of you as clingy, I appologize because that's not what I meant at all."

4/24/2010 #3,021
Entourage-For-The-Most-High
Chivas looked around, an utterly confused, sad expression. "Whaa--?" Jenny watched Gwen in a dazed face, then turned to Chivas "I thought you liked Jus--" she started, but Chivas cut her off with a "I do. Did. I stopped getting mixed up with guys a bit before I got here. I don't like nobody!!" She sighed heavily, wondering what drama trouble she got into, and fell back on her back.
4/24/2010 #3,022
LovesReading2

"No, I'm sorry Aaron" Sam began, feeling foolish letting her worries leak out. Normally she kept a tighter hold over her crazy fear of being abandoned. Her father leaving had hurt her much more than she let on to her family. Part of her thought had she not demanded so much of his time, then perhaps he might of stayed. "I just really, really like you. Megan says I'm a steamroller when I want something. And Aaron, I really like being with you."

4/24/2010 #3,023
Fox-Eyes09

"Good. Then we should chill together for a while," Aaron suggested with an assuring smile. "That's what you do when the feeling's mutual."

4/24/2010 #3,024
Entourage-For-The-Most-High
Chivas got up, and said "I'm gonna go change into some shorts. Be right back." She had been wearing jeans, but started for the dorms, hopping up the stairs.
4/24/2010 #3,025
LovesReading2

A small smile grew into a larger one, her eyes shiny but happy. "I would like to chill with you Aaron. That sounds good to me." Sam added "when do we start?"

4/24/2010 #3,026
Fox-Eyes09

"We can start now if you so choose," Aaron smirked.

4/24/2010 #3,027
LovesReading2

A quick nod of her head, sending her long dark hair bouncing around her shoulders, Sam smiled. "I choose! I choose!"

4/24/2010 #3,028
Fox-Eyes09

"Then shall we continue our walk?" Aaron asked, offering his arm to her.

4/24/2010 #3,029
LovesReading2

"We shall" Sam replied ad formally as Aaron. Linking her arm through his she smiled.

4/24/2010 #3,030
« Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member