Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Simple Storyteller

Again, self explanitory.

The Libraian is Ms. Spencer.

11/1/2009 #1
Simple Storyteller

Lucas entered the library, and looked around seeing some kids reading.

11/3/2009 #2
Freeburnerr

Simon also looked around, but his gaze was at one corner in particular. After staring there for about ten seconds, he commented "There they are..."

11/3/2009 #3
Simple Storyteller

"What?" Lucas asked as he turned towards Simon.

11/3/2009 #4
Freeburnerr

Simon crouched down and creeped towards the corner like Solid Snake, and when he peeked around a bookshelf he saw four or five surprisingly stereotypical nerds sitting around a table playing a children's card game. Simon mock-cleared his throat, before asking in a satirical voice "Have any of you seen my Egyptian God Cards?"

{disclaimer: I do not play or watch, nor have ever played or watched, YuGiOh. The abridged series is freaking hilarious though}

11/3/2009 #5
Simple Storyteller

Lucas burst out laughing, before adding, "Believe in the cards Specs, you will find them."

11/3/2009 #6
Freeburnerr

"Incidentally, that can also be used as a chat-up line depending on how you say it" Simon explained, walking away from the table as the nerds looked blankly at him and Lucas.

11/3/2009 #7
Simple Storyteller

Lucas laughed, and then walked off to the fiction section of the library.

11/3/2009 #8
Freeburnerr

Simon, meanwhile, went to the Science and Technology section.

11/3/2009 #9
Simple Storyteller

After a while of searching the fiction and a couple other section, he found a sequel to a book he recently read, and went over to a table and started reading.

11/3/2009 #10
Freeburnerr

Simon arrived at the table a few minutes later with a book about Forensic Science and started reading.

11/4/2009 #11
Simple Storyteller

Lucas looked up at him, and asked, "What are you reading?"

11/4/2009 #12
Freeburnerr

"I'm studying Forensic Science. Hoping to do it at uni once I get out of here. You?" Simon asked in return.

11/4/2009 #13
Simple Storyteller

Lucas smiled as he went back to his book, "I'm going to be a writer or artist, or both."

11/4/2009 #14
Freeburnerr

"I meant what're you reading, but cool" Simon replied, pushing his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose so that he didn't look like a librarian. Ironically.

11/4/2009 #15
Simple Storyteller

Lucas's face flushed out of embarrassment, he always got stuff like that mixed up. "A book called 'Hunger'." He said.

(Disclaimer: I do not own Hunger, And I have no clue why or even If I had to put a disclaimer, but I did so there)

11/4/2009 #16
Freeburnerr

"Sounds interesting" Simon commented, thinking of vampires.

11/4/2009 #17
Simple Storyteller

Lucas continued to read, before setting his book down and looking at Simon. "So Specs, who do you think would win in a fight, Lycans, werewolves in case you didn't know, or Vampires?" He asked randomly.

11/4/2009 #18
Freeburnerr

Simon put his book down, open at a page about DNA fingerprints. "I'm not sure really... as much as I am a vampire fan, I do think that the two are way too evenly matched for the result to be important. Even if and when one side did win, they would be too weak to act upon their victory."

11/4/2009 #19
FrivolousFlare

Holly, who had been about to make her way out of the library, couldn't help but overhear part of Lucas and Simon's conversation. She walked over and casually leant over the table. "You know, from what I've read, Lycans technically aren't werewolves. Full ones anyway."

11/4/2009 #20
Simple Storyteller

Lucas glared at him, "You're a Vampire fan?" he then turned towards the girl and said, "They are, but full-blood Lycans can turn into Humans, wolves, and a werewolf whenever they want."

11/4/2009 . Edited 11/4/2009 #21
FrivolousFlare

"Exactly. Werewolves can't control they're transformation and are forced to turn at the full moon. Lycans can decide when they want to, making them different." Holly gave them both bright smiles, "That's what makes werewolves different from animagi...if you've read Harry Potter that is."

11/4/2009 #22
Freeburnerr

"Yes, I'm a vampire fan. Twilight... not so much" Simon replied, before turning to Holly and saying "I'm Simon by the way."

11/4/2009 #23
Simple Storyteller

Lucas shook his head, "A Lycan is not a result of that weird Harry Poter animagition-thingy." Lucas protested, "A Werewolf is a half-blood Lycan, put still considered a Lycan."

11/4/2009 #24
FrivolousFlare

"I'm Holly, Holly Birch!" she introduced herself cheerfully before turning serious. "Call me Hollz and you die." She then turned back to Lucas. "How can a half Lycan be a Werewolf if a Werewolf isn't a Lycan? Huh? Even though, thinking about it, the term 'Werewolf' as a 'species' of sorts could cover Lycans as it means 'Man-Wolf'..."

11/4/2009 . Edited 11/4/2009 #25
Freeburnerr

"Yeah, I would say 'Don't call me Specs or I kill you' but I have it on good advice that some of the bullies can't say the letter P" Simon replied, not that he would call Holly 'Hollz' anyway.

11/4/2009 #26
Simple Storyteller

Lucas settled back into his book, and said, "If anyone calls me Scarface, you'll wake up in the morning hanging upside-down from the flag-pole."

11/4/2009 #27
Freeburnerr

Simon shrugged. "It's happened before."

11/4/2009 #28
FrivolousFlare

"Okay...I won't call you scarface then!" she replied before going a bit thoughtfull, "But you could probably get some good pictures from up there..."

11/4/2009 #29
Simple Storyteller

Lucas groaned and slammed his head on the table, "You better not be a girl version of Aaron..." He muttered, then added, "Or Mark..." He said as he remembered his old tormentor.

(I decided to have Mark and Lucas know each other)

11/4/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member