Boarding school Rp
This is dead, go home. Its only kept for nostalgia.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Simple Storyteller

This is where you paint and/or sculpt or anything art like, except drawing, that will be in a different thread. This is a class, and a room that students can come to whenever they want.

The art teacher is Miss Christine Kadriah (roleplayed by xxEmoKadriahxx)

11/5/2009 . Edited by Fox-Eyes09, 12/18/2010 #1

Holly walked into the art room, quietly humming a random tune to herself as she picked up a blank canvas from the corner and placed it on an easel. She then went to the supplies cupboard and started sifting through the paints, trying to find certain shades of red, orange and yellow.

Sometime later...

Stepping back to admire her work, Holly yawned and looked towards the clock. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was 10pm. "Fudge..." she muttered, rushing to grab the tubes of paints and clean the paintbrushes. When she had tidied up, she rushed from the room.

11/5/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #2

From Outside

"What am I exaggerating about?" Aaron challenged, stepping into the cool building.

5/10/2010 #3

"My perfection" Sam replied simply as she moved into the room and smiled. "I love art!"

5/10/2010 #4

"I wasn't exaggerating," Aaron pouted. He looked around, feeling very out of place. Where were the crayons?

5/10/2010 #5

"Again, sweet" Sam replied grabbing his hand and pulling him further into the Art room. "I thought I was going to have to wait until the week started to come in here." She commented happily.

5/10/2010 #6

"So you have an art class?" Aaron asked stupidly.

5/10/2010 #7

Sam nodded her head "I do, yes. "

5/10/2010 #8

"Oh, I've always taken music classes," Aaron said. "It's like getting free 'A's."

5/10/2010 #9

"For people like you who are talented. For me its would be like living that dream where you are walking down the school hallway and suddenly realize that you are naked." Sam replied, blushing softly.

5/11/2010 #10

"Hmmmm, I wouldn't mind having that dream," Aaron teased with a goofy grin and a hip bump. "But on a more serious note, we all have our strenghs and weaknesses. I'm a musician. You're a writer. Those are our natural elements. Stepping out of them require effort."

5/11/2010 #11

"You haven't seen my finger painting. I rival any two year old on the planet" Sam teased laughing.

5/11/2010 #12

"Excuse me," Aaron chuckled. "And an artist of the highest caliber. It's difficult to rival a toddler's imagination and freedom from social restraint. I give you credit, Miss. Weston."

5/11/2010 #13

"It's not so tough, all you need to remember is that a head can be the size of a small planet and the body a tiny twig. Plus grass comes in multi colours, not just green. Oh and most importantly, a green cow must be seen flying in the sky in every picture" Sam replied with a wide smile.

5/11/2010 #14

"Hmmmm, So many rules," Aaron commented. Upon opening the painting supply cabnet and examining the vast array of paints, Aaron felt even more ammature than before: oil paints, acrylic paints, gouache... He obviously had no clue which was the prime fingerpainting medium and decided to opt for the least expensive option for the sake of the school budget. It's not like he was taking this seriously. Grabbing some random tube of paint, he turned it round and about, searching for a price label.

5/11/2010 #15

Sam moved up behind Aaron and peered over his shoulder "make sure its washable."

5/11/2010 #16

"Genius thinking," Aaron complimented. "I would have come out of this with a reminder of what looked like a really bad paintball accident."

He put the tube back and continued his search until he found some beatup looking plastic bottles in the back. They didn't look as cool or as professional as some of the other paints but they would get the job done. "Ooooooo, Crayola Washable."

5/11/2010 . Edited 5/11/2010 #17

Sam purred in his ear "ppppuuuuurrrrrr-fect"

5/11/2010 #18

Aaron couldn't help but laugh as he grinned over his shoulder at Sam. "What? First you were a bond girl and now you're catwoman?"

5/11/2010 #19

"I'm a bond girl named Puss-ee Willows now" Sam informed him with a giggle.

5/11/2010 #20

Trying but failing to stiffle a laugh, Aaron snorted and buried his face into the crook of Sam's neck as he shook silently with mirth. When he was done, he turned back to the counter with reminants of his amusement still plastered on his face. "You're gold, Samantha. Pure 24 carat gold."

He placed down a palette and squirted out whatever colors the art room had in the cheap, washable paint. The almost humorous wet sound that accompanied the squeeze sent him into another giddy giggle fit.

5/11/2010 #21

Sam giggled waving a hand over her nose "in polite society people say excuse me. But here we just laugh and call out Nice One Mate!"

(brb dinner)

5/11/2010 #22

"'Ey! Quit it with the bathroom humor!" Aaron demanded with an amused grin and a nudge of his foot. "Fingerpainting's serious business. Respect it."

5/11/2010 #23

"Sorry, jeez" Sam giggled reaching for the large white sheets of papers. "Here you go Micheal Angelo"

5/11/2010 #24

Aaron turned to Sam and her paper, his eyes gleaming playfully. "Aw yes, a real blank slate to pour my heart and soul onto. None of that flimsy computer paper crap."

5/11/2010 #25

"We are framing these" Sam warned before dipping her finger in a bright orange paint

5/11/2010 #26

"But I don't have a frame," Aaron protested. "We can see if anyplace sells them in town when we go tomorrow, but even the cheap ones this size are like $40."

5/11/2010 #27

Sam rolled her eyes "Silly boy. You only frame finger paintings with popsicle sticks and dried macaroni"

5/11/2010 #28

Aaron blushed a little and laughed at himself as he started his own masterpiece. "Okay, I feel better. I felt bad that you were willing to spend like $50 on a frame and I wasn't. You're going to have hold my hand through this, Sam. I'm new to the world of arts and crafts. Be my guide."

5/11/2010 #29

"I was only a brownie" Sam giggled "I can be your brownie!" Looking over at Aaron with a big smile she wiggled her paint covered finger and pressed it down on the paper "see it's easy"

5/11/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Simple Storyteller LovesReading2, Fox-Eyes09
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member